Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617

Thread: Trump, I hear you're a racist..............

Default Re: Trump, I hear you're a racist..............

Quote Originally Posted by Freddie View Post
    I've had a quick skim through the first few pages and I don't recognise any of the members.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddie View Post

This whole story is a bit of joke not only did it demonstrate the media's inability to read a tweet correctly the democrats got themselves so wound up by it they missed they overlooked the law on asslyum seekers Trump passed in Congress.
    I’m of the same mind on the issue. Never mind Trump’s tweets or the interpretations thereof; the man is barely literate in any case. I’m not sure why people or the media seem so concerned about the definition or “racist” and whether Trump is a racist. If, minutes from now, Trump tweeted “88 4eva, white is best,” what would that actually change? Meanwhile, Trump is hosting cocktail parties for Russian intelligence in the Oval Office, bragging to them about shutting down the Russia investigation with a few choice bits of classified intel shared for dessert. He’s declared war on professional civil service and replaced it with mush brained brownshirts, sold American national security to the highest bidder out of his various properties, etc. If he can’t/won’t face substantive consequences for any of that, I can hardly see how whether he is or is not officially a racist person compares to anything of similar magnitude.
    Last edited by Lord Thesaurian; August 18, 2019 at 01:23 PM.
    Of these facts there cannot be any shadow of doubt: for instance, that civil society was renovated in every part by Christian institutions; that in the strength of that renewal the human race was lifted up to better things-nay, that it was brought back from death to life, and to so excellent a life that nothing more perfect had been known before, or will come to be known in the ages that have yet to be. - Pope Leo XIII

Beto O'Rourke has explained why the perception of Trump's racism is important. In a nutshell, it inspires shooters and arsonists.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...g-trump-racism
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Beta's perception is not important because it has nothing to do with conventional definition of the word "racism". Plus its not smart for a Democrat to say such things not even a month after several antifa terrorist attacks, since same argument could be made that they were inspired by Democrat idiots that kept calling detention facilities "concentration camps" and all that.
    Last edited by Heathen Hammer; August 19, 2019 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Beta's perception is not important because it has nothing to do with conventional definition of the word "racism". Plus its not smart for a Democrat to say such things not even a month after several antifa terrorist attacks, since same argument could be made that they were inspired by Democrat idiots that kept calling detention facilities "concentration camps" and all that.
    Killing Hispanics because of aperceived threat of racism is the epitome of racism, the ultimate expression of that trait. If you can't see that , there is no helping you. Unless Putin helped you write this. And how many killed by antifa? None.

More cultural enrichment from Trump's Amerika......

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...deo-california
    Last edited by mongrel; August 20, 2019 at 01:03 AM.

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Killing Hispanics because of aperceived threat of racism is the epitome of racism, the ultimate expression of that trait.
    While it is the epitome of racism (and insanity), it is not the ultimate expression, given how mass shootings to whatever random targets/reasons are relatively common in USA.
    It will be seen that, as used, the word ‘Fascism’ is almost entirely meaningless. In conversation, of course, it is used even more wildly than in print. I have heard it applied to farmers, shopkeepers, Social Credit, corporal punishment, fox-hunting, bull-fighting, the 1922 Committee, the 1941 Committee, Kipling, Gandhi, Chiang Kai-Shek, homosexuality, Priestley's broadcasts, Youth Hostels, astrology, women, dogs and I do not know what else.

-George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Killing Hispanics because of aperceived threat of racism is the epitome of racism, the ultimate expression of that trait. If you can't see that , there is no helping you. Unless Putin helped you write this. And how many killed by antifa? None.

More cultural enrichment from Trump's Amerika......

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...deo-california
    Your comrade in Dayton killed quite the few. Your other comrade, that was labeled as "martyr", thankfully was shot by brave ICE agents. So telling everyone to the right of Bush family that they are responsible for mass shootings isn't smart when most of your posts here glorify antifa, a de-facto (and soon de-jure) terrorist organization.

Your comrade in Dayton killed quite the few. Your other comrade, that was labeled as "martyr", thankfully was shot by brave ICE agents.
    You may be missing Basil and copying the spameister, but your are not Basil. He is not my comrade.

So telling everyone to the right of Bush family that they are responsible for mass shootings isn't smart when most of your posts here glorify antifa, a de-facto (and soon de-jure) terrorist organization.
    I'm saying that the El Paso shooter believes in Replacement theory. I'm entirely correct in that assumption, because the shooter does not deny it.

As I said, give us a list of people killed by Antifa, as opposed to having to wipe milkshake off their faces.

Quote Originally Posted by fkizz View Post
    While it is the epitome of racism (and insanity), it is not the ultimate expression, given how mass shootings to whatever random targets/reasons are relatively common in USA.
    You have me there...sadly.

I hear Trump is a racist.....................

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ing-democratic

https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.pre...-age-1.7729391
    Last edited by mongrel; August 22, 2019 at 01:34 AM.