Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump, I hear you're a racist..............

Kyriakos's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: Trump, I hear you're a racist..............

Yo Trump, I heard you liked racism so I brought you a racist audience to make your speeches even more racist

Λέων μεν ὄνυξι κρατεῖ, κέρασι δε βούς, ἄνθρωπος δε νῷι
    "While the lion prevails with its claws, and the ox through its horns, man does by his thinking"
    Anaxagoras of Klazomenae, 5th century BC

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    So once a Democrat government is formed one would expect Trump and Melania to be silent or face deportation? No, coz it is indeed all about race,
    its only about race because democrats made it about race. unlike democrats, they dont explicitly speak aboiut giving whites a voice. They speak of americans, and indeed they appriciate support from aericand regardless of race, as long as they love the usa. I truly dont believe its about race for trump and most of his supporters. Though, it just so happens that democrats have been very successful in playing identity politics, so that most minority people support democrats and speak in divisive terms, and thus most who support trump happen to be white.

Not particularly relevant. I'm sure Bannon is advocating the needs of white people and there will be others promoting Israel, farmers or guns. I'm concerned with the abuse of office that was witnessed last week and the willingness of the Republican crowd to embrace fascism.
    american politicians should have no business other than speaking for americans, period. not a particular minority, and definitely not for foreigners. thats not xenophobia, just democracy.

How does asking for justice for people killed under dubious or unlawful circumstances for no reason affect the lives of others? How delicate are American white people?
    the statement "black lives matters" is intentionally inflammatory, can you not see that? or are you by the same logic ok with a statement such as "blacks are animals", standing om its own with no additions? yes, both are true but also misleading a deliberatively provokatove.

Tiro

Others - that capital "Others" - are just as capable of noticing and describing conflicts of diversity.

https://www.nbcnews.com/card/chinese...icans-n1030296

Let's begin, as we should have, that what Trump said had nothing to do with race and everything to do with understanding that what other nations do is not what the USA does, so the success of the USA lies in retaining what it does, not in implementing more policy for diversity/equality.

Trump is not "purging" Congress of "women of color." He's pointing out, subtly for now but with a bombshell in the coming years, that government is entrenched in egalitarian ideology and none of that is helping.
    Gornahoor|Liber esse, scientiam acquirere, veritatum loqui
    Crow states: "If you would be a great leader, then learn the way of the Tao. Relinquish the need to control. Let go of plans and of concepts. The world will govern itself. The more restrictive you are, the less virtuous people will be. The more force you display, the less secure they will feel. The more subsidies you provide, the less self-reliant they become. Therefore the master says: Un-write the law, thus the people become honest. Dispense with economics, thus the people become prosperous. Do without religion, thus the people become serene. Let go all desire for the common good, and the good becomes as common as the grass." ~ Lao Tzu - Tao te tching
    MONARCHY NATION TRANSCENDENCE

Quote Originally Posted by NosPortatArma View Post
    its only about race because democrats made it about race.
    Bolocks. Telling someone of a different face or colour to 'go home' is one of the more common forms of racism.

ithe statement "black lives matters" is intentionally inflammatory, can you not see that?
    It would only br inflammatory if non-black people were wrongfully slaughtered to a similar extent. Your response disrespects the victims of police malpractice.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob69Joe View Post
    Others - that capital "Others" - are just as capable of noticing and describing conflicts of diversity.

https://www.nbcnews.com/card/chinese...icans-n1030296

Let's begin, as we should have, that what Trump said had nothing to do with race and everything to do with understanding that what other nations do is not what the USA does, so the success of the USA lies in retaining what it does, not in implementing more policy for diversity/equality.

Trump is not "purging" Congress of "women of color." He's pointing out, subtly for now but with a bombshell in the coming years, that government is entrenched in egalitarian ideology and none of that is helping.
    Stop excusing the fascist.He is what he is, an effing racist,a throwback like Woodrow Wilson.
    Last edited by mongrel; July 19, 2019 at 08:16 PM.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Tiro

The causes of our conflicts is an insistence of the equality of individuals, thus the "individual" becoming the sole focus of civilization, and diversity(LEFT - Right, for one; pluralistic society). A highly successful individual like Trump, whom many are able to see clearly is not a psychopath, is not basing his presidency in easy-to-consume ideas or methods, as the equality matrons are ever up to. It is proven by how successful he really has been as President, all the while his critics attempt the same old diatribes to no effect besides displaying how manipulative the "discussion" is. Democrats/Neo-cons want diversion to grab power from the dupes, but Trump is for civilization.

Here is the big fact that no one yet has officially informed the public, that racism is a dead idea and others like it that are meant to beat down political opposition for the Utopia of equality are also crashing.
    Crow states: "If you would be a great leader, then learn the way of the Tao. Relinquish the need to control. Let go of plans and of concepts. The world will govern itself. The more restrictive you are, the less virtuous people will be. The more force you display, the less secure they will feel. The more subsidies you provide, the less self-reliant they become. Therefore the master says: Un-write the law, thus the people become honest. Dispense with economics, thus the people become prosperous. Do without religion, thus the people become serene. Let go all desire for the common good, and the good becomes as common as the grass." ~ Lao Tzu - Tao te tching

It must be so lonely to attach to an ideological fallacy only to have the underlying premise dissolve less than 12 hours later.

Bolocks. Telling someone of a different face or colour to 'go home' is one of the more common forms of racism.
    they like ben carson who is black, they like rubio and cruz, who are latino.. i dont think its about race. it has to do with them not liking minorities not seeig themselves as ameeicans first, and telling them
    they are bad. I a quite sure, that if some democrat with german descent starting saying "hey im german, listen t me you ignorant americans, germany does things better. im gonna teach you, and i wil also work to further the interests of german-americans..." that people would say "send them back" to that person also.

it would only br inflammatory if non-black people were wrongfully slaughtered to a similar extent. Your response disrespects the victims of police malpractice.
    i think its a deliberately provocative name, chosen because it is a race identity movement, so they cant honestly be suprised if people are offended by their slogan.

they like ben carson who is black, they like rubio and cruz, who are latino.. i dont think its about race. it has to do with them not liking minorities not seeig themselves as ameeicans first, and telling them
    they are bad. I a quite sure, that if some democrat with german descent starting saying "hey im german, listen t me you ignorant americans, germany does things better. im gonna teach you, and i wil also work to further the interests of german-americans..." that people would say "send them back" to that person also.
    Again utter bollocks. are you trying to create a Protocols of Zion for non-Jewish minorities now? It is wrong, whatever the excuse for mobs to go round chanting that non-white politicians should 'go home'. It's immoral. I dare say un-American. The Party of Lincoln is not supposed to behave like this.

Until such time Trump tells Sanders to 'go home' I will consider such excuses as nothing more than appeasement.

ti think its a deliberately provocative name, chosen because it is a race identity movement, so they cant honestly be suprised if people are offended by their slogan.
    It is only provactive to people who are unconcerned about the behaviour of some police and their apparent lack of constraint when encountering black people. What possible detriment could a white person suffer from the aims of the campaign? It is not as if the police would decide to kill white people for no reason by way of remedy. It's an empathy thing. No empathy, more likely to be 'offended'.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob69Joe View Post
    Trump is for civilization.

Civilised people do not 'grab pussy' uninvited, nor would they call for the hanging of 5 innocent youths or lie about the origin of a President of the USA.
    Last edited by mongrel; July 20, 2019 at 04:15 AM.

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Until such time Trump tells Sanders to 'go home' I will consider such excuses as nothing more than appeasement.
    maybe if sanders said something like: "hey im a jew, you opressed me, you better listen to me you ignorant americans, you better make way for the jews, becase im speaking on their behalf and they want more power now... ". THEN maybe people would tell him to shut up and go home. To his credit, sanders doesnt make a big deal out of being jewish. unlike the squad, who talks all the time about what special group they belong to.

maybe if sanders said something like: "hey im a jew, you opressed me, you better listen to me you ignorant americans, you better make way for the jews, becase im speaking on their behalf and they want more power now... ". THEN maybe people would tell him to shut up and go home. To his credit, sanders doesnt make a big deal out of being jewish. unlike the squad, who talks all the time about what special group they belong to.
    If if a Jew keep his mouth shut in the face of bigotry, he can be left alone, thsat's your response? Strange because when Europeans said you better listen to me you ignorant Jews, you better make way for us Aryans, they went on to murder 6 million of them. These women should not be racially harassed end of. Apart from being racist, it is also good manners.

If if a Jew keep his mouth shut in the face of bigotry, he can be left alone, thsat's your response? Strange because when Europeans said you better listen to me you ignorant Jews, you better make way for us Aryans, they went on to murder 6 million of them. These women should not be racially harassed end of. Apart from being racist, it is also good manners.
    they shouldnt play the minority card all the time is the point. no one cares that rubio and cruz are latino, and sometimes they bring it up when its relevant, such as their family history. but they dont talk about how they are victims, and need special treatment. they see themselves as americans first, and they talk from that perspective.

its not about race. its about that people who talk about their own race all the time are fing annoying.

edit: i mean, how often to do hear cruz, rubio and carson spoken of as "people of color". you dont, because they dont make a big deal out of it. but the squad, oh how DARE anyone criticise them? they are colored, they are supposed to be protected! i think people are tired of such racially based holier than thou bs.
    Last edited by NosPortatArma; July 20, 2019 at 06:35 AM.

Those women are not racially harassed.
    Made fun of, because most of what they say is hilarious neomarxist nonsense? Yes. Does anyone care about their race (except for them and their race-baiting cheerleaders)? No.

they shouldnt play the minority card all the time is the point. no one cares that rubio and cruz are latino, and sometimes they bring it up when its relevant, such as their family history. but they dont talk about how they are victims, and need special treatment. they see themselves as americans first, and they talk from that perspective.

its not about race. its about that people who talk about their own race all the time are fing annoying.

edit: i mean, how often to do hear cruz, rubio and carson spoken of as "people of color". you dont, because they dont make a big deal out of it. but the squad, oh how DARE anyone criticise them? they are colored, they are supposed to be protected! i think people are tired of such racially based holier than thou bs.
    Isn't the USA a free country? They can play any bloody card they like. Trump and is mob are still fascists.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Those women are not racially harassed.
    Made fun of, because most of what they say is hilarious neomarxist nonsense? Yes. Does anyone care about their race (except for them and their race-baiting cheerleaders)? No.
    Being told to leave your country, particularly if born there, on grounds of skin colour is racist. If you have any doubts about this, ask the next black person you see to 'get out and 'go home'' . Post a film of the result so we watch your face when you learn a simple lesson.
    Last edited by mongrel; July 20, 2019 at 08:44 AM.

Tiro

Civilised people do not 'grab pussy' uninvited, nor would they call for the hanging of 5 innocent youths or lie about the origin of a President of the USA.
    Perfectly acceptable for Fall of Rome era type stuff. Everyone knows the LEFT lies, and Trump is leading them all in circles with purposeful tweets, while working around them and accomplishing his goals as they continually distract and obstruct.

Trump is telling the world that America isn't a free cash grab, that immigrants need to learn skills here and go back to fix their nations. Trump is, literally , the greatest American President.

She wasn't told to leave because of her skin color, but because of the stupid she says.

Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    She wasn't told to leave because of her skin color, but because of the stupid she says.
    So Trump told them to go back to their own countries ( implying they are foreigners who don't need to be here) simply because of their ideas? Thats pretty racist.

Settra's Avatar the Imperishable
    Content Emeritus

Racism or no, allowing a first generation immigrant to hold office in congress is pretty ing stupid and will end up biting you in the ass sooner rather than later.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

Quote Originally Posted by Settra View Post
    Racism or no, allowing a first generation immigrant to hold office in congress is pretty ing stupid and will end up biting you in the ass sooner rather than later.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...es_politicians

This has been going on since the creation of America. Letting foreign-born persons hold office. Can't say it has hurt America.

Muizer's Avatar member 3519

I see the virus that's been plagueing Europe has now taken root in the 'land of the free" as well. That is, solidifying the idea that an immigrants citizenship, and even that of their descendants, is second rate. How hard is it to understand that delving through people's past for countries of origin to 'send them back to' when you don't like what they do or say is problematic?

As for the offense taken at being called nazi or fascist, consider that the people making those comparisons may not care that much whether people who chant things like 'send her back' are aware of and openly subscribe to nazism or are just unwittingly reinventing parts of it for themselves.

You know, I've always felt that sticking up for freedom and constitution, even if it was at times dogmatic, even belligerent, was the one thing America did better than Europe. It's greatest claim to greatness, well ahead of its military prowess and economic might. I guess that greatness is one Trump doesn't intend to bring back.
    Last edited by Muizer; July 20, 2019 at 05:44 PM.
    "Lay these words to heart, Lucilius, that you may scorn the pleasure which comes from the applause of the majority. Many men praise you; but have you any reason for being pleased with yourself, if you are a person whom the many can understand?" - Lucius Annaeus Seneca -

Tiro

None of this has anything to do with the lies of equality or racism, but the LEFT lies, as it always does. Trump is saying that foreign nations haven't prospered as America has because America has better methods. Those people need to emulate America, not empower the LEFTists here, so power will permanently be in the hands of tyrants, and their NGO operatives.