Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump, I hear you're a racist..............

Default Trump, I hear you're a racist..............

Yesterday ,President Donald Trump presided over a crowd chanting "Send her back! Send her back!" about an American Muslim congresswoman, one of four elected officials whom he targeted with racist attacks. At this rate the book/series 'Man in the High Castle' will seem more like a documentary than a story.

Are there any decent conservatives left in the US who are prepared to call out such fascist japery?

This image seems to be similar to the reaction of the Republican party so far
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/07/17/p...ats/index.html
    Last edited by mongrel; July 18, 2019 at 03:46 AM.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: Trump, I hear you're a racist..............

Of course the United States is a fascist state; when gestapo death camp guards are applauded as hot celebrities:
    https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1150950787331297282

, and when the 'loyal opposition' is but a puppet, is it any wonder that we've moved past Weimerica and straight into Reich-ish territory?

I see what you mean.

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Are there any decent conservatives left in the US who are prepared to call out such fascist japery?
    there are no conservatives, no center left or right or anything, they're all nazis now

Big War Bird's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

I see mongrel is cutting out the the pretense of a discussion and going to straight to calling everyone he doesn't like Nazis.

Typical.
    As a teenager, I was taken to various houses and flats above takeaways in the north of England, to be beaten, tortured and raped over 100 times. I was called a “white slag” and “white ****” as they beat me.

-Ella Hill

Indefinitely Banned

Well people who have survived ww2 and the 30s have likened contemporary America to 30s Germany and you can see it with altright/antifa fights being similar to the nazi/communist street fights as well as the american people expressing an anxiety over being 'swamped by non anglo, non whites'.

I invite everyone to see one of the four morons of the Apocalypse express her racial, religious and sexual political determinism.

The corollary to this is 'we don't need white faces that are not white voices.' To me this appears to be neo-segregation. You are this identity group therefore you must have these political ideas. And if you don't you must be silent.

It might just be me, I think this is a bad way to go about political life.
    Last edited by Big War Bird; July 18, 2019 at 07:32 AM.
    As a teenager, I was taken to various houses and flats above takeaways in the north of England, to be beaten, tortured and raped over 100 times. I was called a “white slag” and “white ****” as they beat me.

-Ella Hill

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Big War Bird View Post
    I invite everyone to see one of the four morons of the Apocalypse express her racial, religious and sexual political determinism.

The corollary to this is 'we don't need white faces that are not white voices.' To me this appears to be neo-segregation. You are this identity group therefore you must have these political ideas. And if you don't you must be silent.

It might just be me, I think this is a bad way to go about political life.
    America has a problem with its own self identity; namely, the political class and the people can't decide if they're a predominantly Anglocentric and therefore 'white' nation or a multicultural and therefore anchorless society and government with token representation from non white races.
    The longer this question remains unresolved, the higher the chances for civil war and ethnic cleansing.

For instance, the black african american demographic in american society feel like they are continually persecuted and yet lack the spine and courage to carve out their own nation state in Georgia or Michigan or even DC. Such a demographic would not last a generation in the ethnic cleansing that will come.

It seems OP doesn't understand what word "racism" means, nor did he even specify what does he want us to discuss here. The title of the thread doesn't make sense either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exarch View Post
    Well people who have survived ww2 and the 30s have likened contemporary America to 30s Germany and you can see it with altright/antifa fights being similar to the nazi/communist street fights as well as the american people expressing an anxiety over being 'swamped by non anglo, non whites'.
    Its just a consequence of ongoing crisis in America, origins of which begun in the beginning of the past century. Archaic central banking system, corporate elitism and infestation of elites and academia with marxists are the core reasons to why US is what it is today. This has been somewhat a trend even before Trump was famous.

America has a problem with its own self identity. . .
    The project of building the American identity is an ongoing process, and the vision just outlined by Rep Ayanna Pressley is stopping this process.

-Ella Hill

I see mongrel is cutting out the the pretense of a discussion and going to straight to calling everyone he doesn't like Nazis.

Typical.
    I don't like Piers Morgan. He is not a Nazi. The thread is about whether any American conservative has the balls to call out fascism or racism when they see it. You are a disappointment in that regard, but I hope that somewhere there is one who is up to the mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    It seems OP doesn't understand what word "racism" means, nor did he even specify what does he want us to discuss here. The title of the thread doesn't make sense either.

Its just a consequence of ongoing crisis in America, origins of which begun in the beginning of the past century. Archaic central banking system, corporate elitism and infestation of elites and academia with marxists are the core reasons to why US is what it is today. This has been somewhat a trend even before Trump was famous.
    I think even the most uneducated amongst us know the meaning of telling someone of a different hue to 'go home'. It goes beyond petty racism though, suggesting that elected officials should go home, even those born in the USA on the basis that their skin colour does not entitle them to express opposition is plain fascist.

It is noted that Trump does not suggest that unelected migrant officials such as Melania Trump or first generation migrant unelected officials like Jared Kushner receive the same level of abuse, strangely enough.

Again disappointing. This isn't unicorn-hunting or Brexit. There must be some true conservative out there willing to challenge this .
    Last edited by mongrel; July 18, 2019 at 08:22 AM.

I did call out racism in this thread, you just don't want to see it.

Question for you Mongrel, is anything Trump said in this recent controversy contingent on race?
    Last edited by Big War Bird; July 18, 2019 at 08:15 AM.

-Ella Hill

I did call out racism in this thread, you just don't want to see it.

Question for you Mongrel, is anything Trump said in this recent controversy contingent on race?
    Its a Trump I hear you are a racist thread. As racism is commonplace, or at least not uncommon, I'm sure that they are many racists one can refer to. None of them a running a large country though.

Edit -Seen the tweet now. Looks like a 1960's throwback and invites an obvious extrapolation.

House Republican Conference Chairwoman Liz Cheney described it as "racist", I understand. Has she said anything about the 1930's throwback of yesterday, or did she decline because when Trump, a practicising racist does something racist, it's business as usual?

Is anything Trump said in his recent Nuremberg larp contingent on race? Not exclusively, because he is also a mysogynistic .

Until such time he tells a white politician to 'go home' or indeed a jewish one, love to see that, then with that caveat, that is my presumption.
    Last edited by mongrel; July 18, 2019 at 08:45 AM.

With due respect an unreadable twitter link doesn't cut it. I will guess a response on the presumption that it is an exchange between gammon suggesting why brown girls should keep their mouths shut.
    Just watch the video. My god it is really tedious to explain the simplest thing to you.

Until such time he tells a white politician to 'go home' or indeed a jewish one, love to see that, then with that caveat, that is my presumption.
    As is typically the case with Trump, if one opposes him, then that person is spared no insult, but if one supports him or he needs something from that person, then he lavishes absurd praise. I don't think is a racist or a mysogynist (the evidence is quite the opposite, he really, really likes women.) He just has bipolar diarrhea of the mouth.

-Ella Hill

Kritias's Avatar Petite bourgeois

I think that the problem is not the fact that Americans have been sliding to the right, progressively more over the years, but that as Guardian pointed out in the IMF report for the USA just a month past:

The IMF’s annual article IV consultation said the US economy had shown extraordinary resilience, noting that unemployment was at its lowest in 50 years, but that “the benefits from this decade-long expansion have not been widely shared”.It singled out:

• The impact of rising suicides and drug overdoses on falling life expectancy, now one of the lowest in the G7.
    • A rise of just 2.2% in inflation-adjusted incomes for the median US household since the end of the 1990s, even though per capita incomes have risen by 23%.
    • A decrease in wealth among the poorest 40% of the population since 1983.
    • The fact that 45 million Americans live in poverty.
    • An erosion of social mobility so that half of today’s young American adults earn less than their parents did at a similar age. Forty years ago the figure was 10%.
    • Poor education outcomes by international standards despite devoting a bigger slice of national income to schools and colleges.

“Addressing the growing divergences between the aggregate fortunes of the real economy and the standard of living for the bulk of the US population is complex and will require action on many fronts,” the IMF said.

The article IV report predicted that the US growth rate would slow from 2.6% this year to 2% in 2020 as the impact of Donald Trump’s tax cuts faded.
    Note how politely they point out that the wealth is increasingly collected by the 1% in the phrase "the benefits of this decade-long expansion haven't been widely shared." So what do we have? More suicides, shorter life expectancy, 2.2% rise in real wages while almost 21% percent rise in the cost of living, the poorest 40% of the population are poorer than the poor were at 1983, 45 million people living in poverty, a cut in half in social mobility indexes where half the new people entering the workforce are projected to do worse than their parents despite higher skills, an ineffective education.

Is it any wonder that people are angrier and angrier and demagogues in media and politics are having a field day redirecting this anger towards this group and that group? And why wouldn't Trump tap into this well of rage to bolster his own support?
    Under the valued patronage of Abdülmecid I

conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

academia with marxists
    Just curious HH how many American universities have you attended or worked at? Let's see I can count seven I have yet to run across one dominated by Marxists.

------

Explicitly when he targets 4 non whites who he presumes can go back (only one actually an immigrant). But clearly all of democrats hate america after all the the whole voted for censure. Why not target Brendon Boyle? He must be an America hater as well. Where exactly should Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez go back too - NY wait that's where she lives, and her parents are American so I can't really find anyplace for her to go back too. The fact the same charge is not leveled any white democrat of recent immigrant heritage would seem to me to be well racist.

(the evidence is quite the opposite, he really, really likes women}
    Liking them as eye/hand/bed candy and keeping their little mouths shut is not likening women.

-------------

Quote Originally Posted by Kritias View Post
    I think that the problem is not the fact that Americans have been sliding to the right, progressively more over the years
    Rather the republican have been sliding to right harder. It just that recently Democrats have been sliding left and given that democrats have generally won the popular vote recently its inaccurate to Americans are sliding to the right. But that is to be expected really over the long there the US has had much more devise politics fault lines we are simply going back to the old normal. The Cold war, the post war economic ascendancy of the US and the period where the Jim crow was ignored or tacitly accepted created the whole canard of politics ends at the water and civility etc.
    Last edited by conon394; July 18, 2019 at 08:58 AM.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

Just watch the video. My god it is really tedious to explain the simplest thing to you.
    No need to , such is my ability to grasp international affairs , I was able to see it read it comment on it.

Verdict - irrelevant, see edited post above.

As is typically the case with Trump, if one opposes him, then that person is spared no insult, but if one supports him or he needs something from that person, then he lavishes absurd praise. I don't think is a racist or a mysogynist (the evidence is quite the opposite, he really, really likes women.) He just has bipolar diarrhea of the mouth.
    If he merely insulted the ladies, ( at least he didn't assault them) I would not have opened a thread. Look at the video, It's not just Trump , it's the brainwashed crowd behind him demanding deportation of a US citizen who has committed no crime. Next step what, a Hispanic Crystal Night? There is something wrong with conservative politics in your country.
    Last edited by mongrel; July 18, 2019 at 08:54 AM.

Kritias's Avatar Petite bourgeois

Quote Originally Posted by conon394 View Post
    Rather the republican have been sliding to right harder. It just that recently Democrats have been sliding left and given that democrats have generally won the popular vote recently its inaccurate to Americans are sliding to the right. But that is to be expected really over the long there the US has had much more devise politics fault lines we are simply going back to the old normal. The Cold war, the post war economic ascendancy of the US and the period where the Jim crow was ignored or tacitly accepted created the whole canard of politics ends at the water and civility etc.
    During the thirties and part of the forties, this was the US President, and this man the US Vice-President. If after listening to these videos, in the question whether you would elect either man is no, then Americans as a whole have been sliding to the right.

Unfortunately your Democrats, like Bernie, are seen in Europe as center to center-right politicians, only timidly discussing any sort of progress or reform. I think that most of the vibe on the democrats comes from activists and NGO's pushing for some reform or other, the popularity of which is sought after by the Democrat party. And again, only very timid actions have been taken.

The rhetoric that any discussion of reform in the system is 'communism' might have had a role in this very conservative approach to liberal policies.
    Under the valued patronage of Abdülmecid I

clearly all of democrats hate america
    I don't think that is true, but certain ones among them are singularly effective in convincing people they do hate America.

Trump on the other hand:

There is something wrong with conservative politics in your country.
    Trump's policy goals are hardly discernible from from a 1990's democrat. Trump for all of his over-the-top rhetoric, is a moderate. It is the far left that has gone wrong. They are the one's advocating open borders, they are the one's with race based political theory. They are the one's who unceasingly launch racial attacks in the media. They are the ones that want to radically reshape American society.

For whatever reason the Left cannot separate Trump's personal odiousness from his entirely reasonable platform, and this has brought democrats to adopt the most extreme positions. Don't just take my word for Thomas Friedman writes much the same thing.

There was just a Antifa terrorist attack last week, the four morons refused to condemn it. Can you believe it?
    Last edited by Big War Bird; July 18, 2019 at 09:43 AM.

-Ella Hill

caratacus's Avatar Primicerius

Perhaps folk should actually read what was said, before jumping onto the spin train.

What did the tweet say?
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/49004860
    In a three-tweet thread, Mr Trump indirectly accused four congresswomen - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Rashida Tlaib, Ayanna Pressley and Ilhan Omar - of "viciously" criticising him and the US.

The president did not name the women he was talking about, but the context makes a link with who he is talking about.

He wrote: "So interesting to see 'progressive' Democrat congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful nation on earth, how our government is to be run.

"Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime-infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done."
    I note that the last part of the final sentence has ben conveniently ignored by the media, who's sole focus is on the first part. Something that was probably intentionally done, given the obvious sensitivity in the US at present of anything that touches upon migration. People are trully dumb, especially the Liberal Progressive brigade that sees Nazis hiding behind every corner. They have fallen for a classic move to divert media attention away from the past associations between Trump and Epstein, at a time when his arrest was just starting to break the headlines.

Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast