Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump, I hear you're a racist..............

conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

Default Re: Trump, I hear you're a racist..............

Quote Originally Posted by Kritias View Post
    During the thirties and part of the forties, this was the US President, and this man the US Vice-President. If after listening to these videos, in the question whether you would elect either man is no, then Americans as a whole have been sliding to the right.

Unfortunately your Democrats, like Bernie, are seen in Europe as center to center-right politicians, only timidly discussing any sort of progress or reform. I think that most of the vibe on the democrats comes from activists and NGO's pushing for some reform or other, the popularity of which is sought after by the Democrat party. And again, only very timid actions have been taken.

The rhetoric that any discussion of reform in the system is 'communism' might have had a role in this very conservative approach to liberal policies.
    FDR and the New as a the center are an anomaly and don't forget but for the War he would have faced much more vigorous opposition nor the fact he had to float altering the size of the SCOTUS to push through the New Deal and even than attenuated in many cases (ie ignoring Jim crow in the South to avoid loosing southern Democrats). The cold froze a certain centrism on both sides. But I would not say the US is going right again its simply the nominal center is drifting to the more normal polices of each side to the wings of their parties.

-------------

I note that the last part of the final sentence has ben conveniently ignored by the media, who's sole focus is on the first part. Something that was probably intentionally done, given the obvious sensitivity in the US at present of anything that touches upon migration. People are trully dumb, especially the Liberal Progressive brigade that sees Nazis hiding behind every corner. They have fallen for a classic move to divert media attention away from the past associations between Trump and Epstein, at a time when his arrest was just starting to break the headlines.
    I can agree the media has become addicted to following Trumps spin show to the exclusion of staying on stories and following them with updates etc. But the last line of the tweet does nothing to deflect the racism. Since the 4 are all of the em American citizens why should have to go back to anywhere to prove themselves rather than run for office and fix what thay see wrong here. So if all my relatives are Polish 4th, 3rd and 2nd generation I can get elected to try to solve say the deficiencies in US drug policy until I go back to Poland and do the same there first? I hat e america if I say our drug policies are pathetic and stupid. I can't say that as the wealthiest country on Earth it beyond pathetic that how broken our health care system is. I can point out its nauseating what trump has done on immigration policy or reckless rolling back regulations. I should leave? That does not sound like a democratic republic to me.
    Last edited by conon394; July 18, 2019 at 09:32 AM.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Big War Bird View Post
    They are the one's who unceasingly launch racial attacks in the media.
    Which is why the world condemned them and Congress voted to censure them... Oh No! Wait!! Hang on... that was your man... Trump

They are the ones that want to radically reshape American society.
    If you think that ensuring the poorest and most vulnerable have access to healthcare and are able to make a decent, living wage means 'radically reshaping American society', then sure why not? Can things not change for the better for everyone without WASP's running for the hills in terror?

There was just a Antifa terrorist attack last week, the four morons refused to condemn it. Can you believe it?
    "Yes, I think there’s blame on both sides. If you look at both sides -- I think there’s blame on both sides. And I have no doubt about it, and you don’t have any doubt about it either." - amirite

Quote Originally Posted by caratacus View Post
    They have fallen for a classic move to divert media attention away from the past associations between Trump and Epstein, at a time when his arrest was just starting to break the headlines.
    He's going to have to work really hard at spouting more racist bollocks seeing as Epstein not due to be tried for ages yet.

Big War Bird's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Quote Originally Posted by TheLeft View Post
    Which is why the world condemned them and Congress voted to censure them... Oh No! Wait!! Hang on... that was your man... Trump
    I'm sure Trump will resign in shame now, having been so terribly chastised. Oh wait.

If you think that ensuring the poorest and most vulnerable have access to healthcare and are able to make a decent, living wage means 'radically reshaping American society', then sure why not? Can things not change for the better for everyone without WASP's running for the hills in terror?
    Couldn't help but make healthcare reform a racial, ethnic and religious issue could you? The bizarre racial theories sprout from your keyboard as easily as crudity comes from Trump.

"Yes, I think there’s blame on both sides. If you look at both sides -- I think there’s blame on both sides. And I have no doubt about it, and you don’t have any doubt about it either." - amirite
    You just can't shoot straight.
    As a teenager, I was taken to various houses and flats above takeaways in the north of England, to be beaten, tortured and raped over 100 times. I was called a “white slag” and “white ****” as they beat me.

-Ella Hill

Quote Originally Posted by caratacus View Post
    Perhaps folk should actually read what was said, before jumping onto the spin train.

I note that the last part of the final sentence has ben conveniently ignored by the media, who's sole focus is on the first part. Something that was probably intentionally done, given the obvious sensitivity in the US at present of anything that touches upon migration. People are trully dumb, especially the Liberal Progressive brigade that sees Nazis hiding behind every corner. They have fallen for a classic move to divert media attention away from the past associations between Trump and Epstein, at a time when his arrest was just starting to break the headlines.
    So why can't people insist Trump go home to Germany fix its migration problems instead of bothering America's brown people? He has less claim to be American than Obama who at least had an American parent. Perhaps it is because that's racist.

You are right about that dead cat bouncing, but don't forget I am also concerned about the fascist role-play in evidence during that rally.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Here's a nice, casual ethnic attack, played for laughs.

To the autists that don't understand the joke, "Drumpf" sounds queer to an anglophone ear.
    Last edited by Big War Bird; July 18, 2019 at 10:31 AM.
    As a teenager, I was taken to various houses and flats above takeaways in the north of England, to be beaten, tortured and raped over 100 times. I was called a “white slag” and “white ****” as they beat me.

-Ella Hill

I'm sure Trump will resign in shame now, having been so terribly chastised. Oh wait.
    Of course he won't, Trump doesn't care about anyone or anything other than Donald Trump. The point is, that the first President to be officially rebuked by Congress in over 100 years, isn't a great look. Not even "The Great Satan, Obama" received that treatment.

Couldn't help but make healthcare reform a racial, ethnic and religious issue could you? The bizarre racial theories sprout from your keyboard as easily as crudity comes from Trump.
    Bizarre racial theories? Mate, I'm a WASP myself. Am I somehow being racist to myself? Wait... I get it! You think that the perfect defence when your Lord and Master has been accused of being racist, is to turn it back on everyone else and accuse them of the same thing. Got it.

The point is that White Conservatives are always terrified of anything that benefits anyone lower down on the social spectrum. Is it guilt? Selfishness? Who knows...

You do know that half-hearted clarification was only needed because his knee-jerk reaction was to defend a bunch of white supremacists? Just like his knee-jerk reaction this time wasn't to criticise policy, but to act like a white supremacist and repeat tired racist tropes. Just like his rally last night, his reaction wasn't to rebuke the crowd chanting "Send her back", but to lap it up and laugh.

But yeah, carry on defending the Racist in Chief. After all, we can't let other races begin to think they're equal now, can we!

Quote Originally Posted by TheLeft View Post
    Of course he won't, Trump doesn't care about anyone or anything other than Donald Trump.
    Can't disagree.

The point is, that the first President to be officially rebuked by Congress in over 100 years, isn't a great look. Not even "The Great Satan, Obama" received that treatment.
    No one who can be persuaded cares.

Bizarre racial theories? Mate, I'm a WASP myself. Am I somehow being racist to myself? Wait... I get it! You think that the perfect defence when your Lord and Master has been accused of being racist, is to turn it back on everyone else and accuse them of the same thing. Got it.
    Well you tell me, the Left are the ones pushing racial theory. I would rather not have race be a political/policy issue, but since you are here, the eponymous avatar of the Left, take on Rep. Pressley's racial determinism and explain how well that is going to work out for us.

The point is that White Conservatives are always terrified of anything that benefits anyone lower down on the social spectrum. Is it guilt? Selfishness? Who knows...
    Again you tell me, you are the one who want to judge people by the color their skin.

You do know that half-hearted clarification was only needed because his knee-jerk reaction was to defend a bunch of white supremacists? Just like his knee-jerk reaction this time wasn't to criticise policy, but to act like a white supremacist and repeat tired racist tropes. Just like his rally last night, his reaction wasn't to rebuke the crowd chanting "Send her back", but to lap it up and laugh.
    Your refusal to accept clarification and instead assume the worst speaks to your character.

But yeah, carry on defending the Racist in Chief. After all, we can't let other races begin to think they're equal now, can we!
    I'm curious what do you mean by that?
    Last edited by Big War Bird; July 18, 2019 at 12:24 PM.

-Ella Hill

Well I see that some Republicans have decided to call it what it is. The rest seem to have bottled it.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ans-ilhan-omar

Trump is now saying that he was not happy with the chants, even though he paused his rant to allow the MAGAs to chant away.

Republican congressman Jim Jordan said '“I think Americans are frustrated by the fact that we haven’t dealt with the crisis at the border” . Frustration makes people racist now? Well I'll guess all those Man Utd fans will need to start wearing sheets.

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

It may surprise you to learn the Ilhan Omar voted against improving conditions at detention facilities at the border.

-Ella Hill

Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

It may surprise you to learn the Ilhan Omar voted against improving conditions at detention facilities at the border.
    And the context is she wants them scarped. and the comprise bill gave more room to Trump and as far as I know it still under veto so...

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by conon394 View Post
    And the context is she wants them scarped. and the comprise bill gave more room to Trump and as far as I know it still under veto so...
    A fantasist and a sadist then. When you put it like that, I kinda like her!

-Ella Hill

Her views on the camps are of no relevance. The fascist mob was crying out for the expulsion of an elected female official because she is of Somali origin, not because of her views on those camps. Do come back when Trump tells someone like Bernie Sanders to get out and go back to Israel, I doubt if he has the balls.
    Last edited by mongrel; July 18, 2019 at 06:08 PM.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post

Its just a consequence of ongoing crisis in America, origins of which begun in the beginning of the past century. Archaic central banking system, corporate elitism and infestation of elites and academia with marxists are the core reasons to why US is what it is today. This has been somewhat a trend even before Trump was famous.
    Yes, America right now is at a crisis point akin to the crisis of the 3rd century of Rome, especially when the white demographic will go from a majority to a plurality/minority within the next few years, coupled with the economic revolution that is ongoing; no jobs, no prospects, no ability to start families and hence having a stake in the future, and you get mob violence and calls for revolution, even as the boomers greedily suck from the government teat and eat into the wealth of their children.
    The project of building the American identity is an ongoing process, and the vision just outlined by Rep Ayanna Pressley is stopping this process.
    Without blood and soil, the project is an utter failure; America as envisioned by the the slave owning Founding Fathers was meant to be an Anglocentric nation, hence the cultural extermination of european white people into becoming anglicised (Germans not being allowed to speak their own language, Norwegians forced to speak english), and the barely tolerated African american demographic.

About the Africans, if it was a situation anywhere in the world, the UN would have mandated a seperate polity for them, as in the balkans.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Her views on the camps are of no relevance. The fascist mob was crying out for the expulsion of an elected female official because she is of Somali origin, not because of her views on those camps. Do come back when Trump tells someone like Bernie Sanders to get out and go back to Israel, I doubt if he has the balls.
    The Soviet Union is Bernie’s home. He can go stand in a bread line and tell everyone how wonderful it is.
    Last edited by Big War Bird; July 18, 2019 at 06:46 PM.

-Ella Hill

A fantasist and a sadist then. When you put it like that, I kinda like her!
    Or rather when voting on a bill that is dead anyway you can take the opportunity to make you view public that system is awful and a little money pill will not help it and after the R's in the senate altered it it would not likely have achieved its original purpose in the House.

I’m not sure what bill you are talking about but the one I am referring to was passed and signed by Trump.

@exarch

If America can make the damn dirty Irish into respectable white people, anything is possible.
    Last edited by Big War Bird; July 18, 2019 at 07:07 PM.

-Ella Hill

I don't see what's so racist about wanting a disgustingly Jew-hating, KKK-endorsed immigrant to leave the country. At most it's a little nativist, which is bad enough.

She's extremely unpopular with white, non-college voters, a demographic Trump is heavily relying on to carry him to victory next year. It's smart of him to try to associate the Democratic brand with her. But who knows whether it'll work.
    Ignore List (to save time):

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

Quote Originally Posted by conon394 View Post
    Just curious HH how many American universities have you attended or worked at? Let's see I can count seven I have yet to run across one dominated by Marxists.
    Anecdotal claims won't take you far in a rational debate, dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exarch View Post
    Yes, America right now is at a crisis point akin to the crisis of the 3rd century of Rome, especially when the white demographic will go from a majority to a plurality/minority within the next few years, coupled with the economic revolution that is ongoing; no jobs, no prospects, no ability to start families and hence having a stake in the future, and you get mob violence and calls for revolution, even as the boomers greedily suck from the government teat and eat into the wealth of their children.
    Indeed. I think a better comparison is Yugoslavia, as Trump is somewhat like an American Tito. But with or without Trump, any system that is based strictly on economics is going to collapse, especially when only a small part of population gets to enjoy its true benefits. Overall, West needs an alternative to both socialism and capitalism.

Anecdotal claims won't take you far in a rational debate, dude.
    It is stronger than just saying it with defining what you mean in any possible way or providing any data...

'the environment or community concerned with the pursuit of research, education, and scholarship.'

So it is overrun in america by people who are political Marxists, or that Marxist frameworks dominate some or all social sciences, what do you mean?
    Last edited by conon394; July 18, 2019 at 08:43 PM.