Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 66

Thread: Italy: Far-right Activists in Possession of Air-to-air Missile

  1. #21
    conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs
    Posts
    12,809

    Default Re: Italy: Far-right Activists in Possession of Air-to-air Missile

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Funny, in US these people would actually be called... collectors. Honestly, i don't see any reason why civilians shouldn't own weapons like machine guns. Italy just needs a reform of gun laws and make them similar to US. Same goes for any other Western country. Also that missile obviously missed parts that make it a weapon, so it really isn't an issue.
    In the long run, it is more concerning to see insane politicians like Merkel, Trudeau or Saudi government having whole militaries in their disposal. What if Merkel has another temper fit and decides to invade, say, Hungary for defying her? So yeah, we need politician control, not gun control.
    Umm no nobody needs a machine gun in any form. Go collect stamps
    Last edited by conon394; July 18, 2019 at 09:07 AM.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

    'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

    But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

    Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

  2. #22

    Default Re: Italy: Far-right Activists in Possession of Air-to-air Missile

    Just so that we are clear enough, these actual Nazis, (unlike 99% of the time the term if brought up) worked with the liberal Poroshenko government against the Russian separatist and Russia.
    http://www.ilgiornale.it/news/politi...v-1727330.html

    This obviously doesn't click well with the narrative that ''Russia funds the far right in Europe''. Sorry, it's liberals who are friends with Nazis, just like they are friends with Salafist terrorists. All the same.

  3. #23

    Default Re: Italy: Far-right Activists in Possession of Air-to-air Missile

    Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    Just so that we are clear enough, these actual Nazis, (unlike 99% of the time the term if brought up) worked with the liberal Poroshenko government against the Russian separatist and Russia.
    http://www.ilgiornale.it/news/politi...v-1727330.html

    This obviously doesn't click well with the narrative that ''Russia funds the far right in Europe''. Sorry, it's liberals who are friends with Nazis, just like they are friends with Salafist terrorists. All the same.
    Breaking News!!!

    Basil defends Italian Far-Right Terrorists and blames 'teh ebil libruls' because reasons. Shock Horror!!

    More at seven...

  4. #24

    Default Re: Italy: Far-right Activists in Possession of Air-to-air Missile

    Breaking (fake) news The Left claims I said something I did not. It clearly never happens.

    Orwellian, again.

  5. #25
    Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA
    Posts
    15,128

    Default Re: Italy: Far-right Activists in Possession of Air-to-air Missile

    Since when was Poroshenko or Ukarine's government ever liberal? Pro-Western sure. But Liberal? Just a poor attempt to make liberals look like Nazi supporters.

  6. #26

    Default Re: Italy: Far-right Activists in Possession of Air-to-air Missile

    -installed by Obama
    -supported by the liberal elite like Soros and co.
    -member of the EPP with Merkel and co.

    Pretty standard. Let's not get off topic anyway. Let me have fun talking about the liberal-Nazi alliance against Russia.

  7. #27
    Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA
    Posts
    15,128

    Default Re: Italy: Far-right Activists in Possession of Air-to-air Missile

    Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    -installed by Obama
    -supported by the liberal elite like Soros and co.
    -member of the EPP with Merkel and co.

    Pretty standard. Let's not get off topic anyway. Let me have fun talking about the liberal-Nazi alliance against Russia.
    Oh i see now. You say he's liberal because of who supported him. Yet thats not even remotely the definition of being a liberal. I forgot though. When you lean as far right as you do anything left of you is liberal.

    I think you are just trying to disract us from the fact its your alt-right circle that holds most the Nazis and white supremacists.

  8. #28

    Default Re: Italy: Far-right Activists in Possession of Air-to-air Missile

    Oh I simply use liberal as interchangeable for globalist.
    That's not really a matter of left/right.

  9. #29
    Abdülmecid I's Avatar ¡Ay Carmela!
    Moderation Overseer Civitate Moderation Mentor

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,544

    Default Re: Italy: Far-right Activists in Possession of Air-to-air Missile

    Basil's link is intentionally misleading. Because the police said that some Italian Neo-Nazis had joined Ukrainian militias, the "journalist" arbitrarily assumed that the arrested smugglers were pro-Ukraine as well. It's not a neutral source; essentially the entire article is a massive melt-down, because the opposition dared to criticize Salvini's ties with Russia. In reality, as I explained in the opening post, although Forza Nuova (the fascist group implicated in this specific affair) was initially praising Svoboda and the Maidan Revolution, it completely reversed its policy, after the war in Dobass broke out. It now supports Kremlin's interests, both verbally and in practice, as the second picture depicts the representative of Forza Nuova in Lucca together with his pro-Russian colleagues. To quote Roberto Fiore, the Duce of Forza Nuova, Ukraine is in danger of falling into the hands of the Masonic and anti-Christian lobbys of NATO, US and EU. Therefore, by Basil's logic, we can safely conclude that patriots are "friends with Nazis, just like they are friends with Salafists". Utterly Orwellian!

  10. #30

    Default Re: Italy: Far-right Activists in Possession of Air-to-air Missile

    ''Some''. Only 3 people have been arrested and one of them had fought with Svoboda/Azov Batallion, aka the liberal-Nazis.

    There's also zero evidence they were pro-Russia. It's actually only you claiming that. Not even the Italian liberal media are doing it.
    Eg:
    https://www.ilpost.it/2019/07/15/la-...l-nord-italia/
    https://www.wired.it/attualita/polit...rrorismo-nero/

    The only liberal media who dared to said which said they fought for is this:
    https://www.ilpost.it/2019/07/17/sto...ni-estremisti/

    And indeed they admit they fought for Kiev against Russia. Those are the only facts. The rest is noise.

    Speaking of noise, there's an ongoing smear campaign by the Italian liberal media to paint Salvini as paid by Putin, but just like it happened in the US with Trump, there's zero real evidence. So, no matter how you bring that up, it's just propaganda, which isn't really helping the liberal vermins of the Democratic party because Salvini keeps rising in the polls. That's mainly because everyone knows that liberal ''''''''''''journalists''''' are filthy liars.


    I get that your side is used to rewriting history according to present needs but you won't get away this time.
    Last edited by Basil II the B.S; July 18, 2019 at 11:31 AM.

  11. #31
    Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA
    Posts
    15,128

    Default Re: Italy: Far-right Activists in Possession of Air-to-air Missile

    So only 1 of the men arrested is actually connected to Svoboda? Like i said Basil needs a distraction like usual.

  12. #32

    Default Re: Italy: Far-right Activists in Possession of Air-to-air Missile

    Compared to the 0 people arrested with ties with Russia.

    Lol liberals.

  13. #33
    dogukan's Avatar Praeses
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Middle freaking east
    Posts
    7,541

    Default Re: Italy: Far-right Activists in Possession of Air-to-air Missile

    Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    ' Svoboda/Azov Batallion, aka the liberal-Nazis.
    Post-truth in its full force
    "Therefore I am not in favour of raising any dogmatic banner. On the contrary, we must try to help the dogmatists to clarify their propositions for themselves. Thus, communism, in particular, is a dogmatic abstraction; in which connection, however, I am not thinking of some imaginary and possible communism, but actually existing communism as taught by Cabet, Dézamy, Weitling, etc. This communism is itself only a special expression of the humanistic principle, an expression which is still infected by its antithesis – the private system. Hence the abolition of private property and communism are by no means identical, and it is not accidental but inevitable that communism has seen other socialist doctrines – such as those of Fourier, Proudhon, etc. – arising to confront it because it is itself only a special, one-sided realisation of the socialist principle."
    Marx to A.Ruge

  14. #34
    Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA
    Posts
    15,128

    Default Re: Italy: Far-right Activists in Possession of Air-to-air Missile

    Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    Compared to the 0 people arrested with ties with Russia.

    Lol liberals.
    You mean you claim they have no ties. Abdul's sources say otherwise. Meanwhile your claim got proven wrong. Another case of you not reading sources well enough.

    I don't know why you are critcizing them anyways. You likley share a lot of the same ideas. Anti-immigrant just like they are. They also likley believe in the conspiracy of white genocide like you. I'm sure they also don't like liberals and rant against Marxists too.

  15. #35
    Abdülmecid I's Avatar ¡Ay Carmela!
    Moderation Overseer Civitate Moderation Mentor

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,544

    Default Re: Italy: Far-right Activists in Possession of Air-to-air Missile

    Still waiting for a reply concerning the pro-Kremlin stance of Forza Nuova and the harsh accusation of its leader against the European Union.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanoi View Post
    So only 1 of the men arrested is actually connected to Svoboda? Like i said Basil needs a distraction like usual.
    Zero actually. Not a single of Basil's articles, including the first pro-Salvini one, mentions that any of the three arrested thugs has joined Ukrainian paramilitaries. In fact, to quote one of his articles:
    Quote Originally Posted by police inspector of Torino
    non risultano collegamenti tra le persone coinvolte e soggetti combattenti a fianco delle milizie di estrema destra in Ucraina
    This can be broadly translated as "there are no links between those arrested for illegal possession of weapons and those that fought in the extreme right-wing militias of Ukraine". In fact, the last source, which Basil claims that it supports his assumption makes the opposite observation, namely that the weapons smugglers could have somehow collaborated with the pro-Russian separatists in Donbass. The crux of the matter is that the Italian far-right is divided about the issue of the war in Donbass, with some being infatuated with Ukrainian Neo-Nazis and others endorsing Putin's PR profile as the flagship of authoritarianism, conservatism and reactionarism. However, the fact remains that one of the arrested criminals has represented in past elections Forza Nuova, which is now openly pro-Russia.

    Meanwhile, Salvini also seems to excel in fake news, as he boasted of being the intended victim of the Neo-Nazis, based on the testimony of a proven charlatan, who presented himself as a secret KGB agent. Looks like the Italian Minister of Interior has started to imitate the American President's surrealistic tactics.

  16. #36

    Default Re: Italy: Far-right Activists in Possession of Air-to-air Missile

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanoi View Post
    You mean you claim they have no ties. Abdul's sources say otherwise. Meanwhile your claim got proven wrong. Another case of you not reading sources well enough.

    I don't know why you are critcizing them anyways. You likley share a lot of the same ideas. Anti-immigrant just like they are. They also likley believe in the conspiracy of white genocide like you. I'm sure they also don't like liberals and rant against Marxists too.
    Lmao, Vanoi not reading sources. No surprise because liberals hate facts.

    Abdulmecid posted:
    1) A study about far right ties to Russia.
    It can be dismissed in the moment it not a single person arrested has ties to Russia. The argument Abdulmecid is dishonestly making is that because some far righters have ties to Russia, than all far-righters have ties tor Russia, specifically the ones arrested. And there's zero evidence of both.
    2) Roberto Fiore. Again, same as above. Some far righters might have ties with Russia, but these far righters have ties with Kiev and the liberals.

    You have still both failed to provide any evidence whatsoever that any of the people arrested has ties to Russia, while there is contrary evidence.

    This is how liberalism works:
    -contrary evidence? Ignored.
    -guilty by association? Definitive sentence.

    This is the most Orwellian thing I have read in a while. I just dismantled your filthy liberal lies. Take them to some demented liberal college graduate who repeats slogans because he's unable to think.


    Quote Originally Posted by Abdülmecid I View Post
    Still waiting for a reply concerning the pro-Kremlin stance of Forza Nuova and the harsh accusation of its leader against the European Union.

    Zero actually. Not a single of Basil's articles, including the first pro-Salvini one, mentions that any of the three arrested thugs has joined Ukrainian paramilitaries. In fact, to quote one of his articles:

    This can be broadly translated as "there are no links between those arrested for illegal possession of weapons and those that fought in the extreme right-wing militias of Ukraine". In fact, the last source, which Basil claims that it supports his assumption makes the opposite observation, namely that the weapons smugglers could have somehow collaborated with the pro-Russian separatists in Donbass. The crux of the matter is that the Italian far-right is divided about the issue of the war in Donbass, with some being infatuated with Ukrainian Neo-Nazis and others endorsing Putin's PR profile as the flagship of authoritarianism, conservatism and reactionarism. However, the fact remains that one of the arrested criminals has represented in past elections Forza Nuova, which is now openly pro-Russia.

    Meanwhile, Salvini also seems to excel in fake news, as he boasted of being the intended victim of the Neo-Nazis, based on the testimony of a proven charlatan, who presented himself as a secret KGB agent. Looks like the Italian Minister of Interior has started to imitate the American President's surrealistic tactics.
    You conveniently left out this piece, which again is from a liberal media:
    Non era nelle mani di un gruppo di neonazisti o altri estremisti, ma è invece passato di mano tra una serie di imprenditori italiani e svizzeri, gli ultimi dei quali ne hanno affidato la vendita a un ex candidato di Forza Nuova con simpatie neonaziste che, tra gli altri, ha provato a venderlo a un altro gruppo di estremisti che avevano combattuto accanto al governo ucraino e contro le milizie filo-russe dell’Ucraina orientale, che però si rifiutò di compiere l’acquisto. Resta da chiarire come e da dove il missile fosse arrivato in Italia
    https://www.ilpost.it/2019/07/17/sto...ni-estremisti/
    Which reads ''(the rocket) was smuggled by a series of Italian and Swiss enterpreneurs, the latter appointed a former Forza Nuova candidate with Neo-Nazi sympathies who, among others, attempted to sell it to a group of extremists who fought on the side of the Ukrainian government and against the pro-Russian militia in Eastern Ukraine, who however turned down the purchase. It's unclear how the rocket reached Italy''.

    Game over.

    This is the second time you do it thus it's obvious you are trying to cover up inconvenient details while at the same time posting unrelated stuff to the incident so that it promotes your narrative. Dishonest post as it can possibly be.
    Last edited by Basil II the B.S; July 18, 2019 at 01:40 PM.

  17. #37

    Default Re: Italy: Far-right Activists in Possession of Air-to-air Missile

    edit double post

  18. #38
    Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA
    Posts
    15,128

    Default Re: Italy: Far-right Activists in Possession of Air-to-air Missile

    So non of those arrested were connected to Kiev? And Basil your own source you posted just now confirms none of those arrested were connected to Svododa only that they tried to sell the missile to a group who is.

    You really don't read sources do you?

  19. #39

    Default Re: Italy: Far-right Activists in Possession of Air-to-air Missile

    In Vanoi's liberal world attempting to sell weapons to pro-government liberal Nazis in Ukraine is not evidence of ties, but not attempting to sell weapons to Moscow backed separatists is.

    Holy ing liberalism.
    Last edited by Basil II the B.S; July 18, 2019 at 01:42 PM.

  20. #40
    Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA
    Posts
    15,128

    Default Re: Italy: Far-right Activists in Possession of Air-to-air Missile

    Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    In Vanoi's liberal world attempting to sell weapons to pro-government liberal Nazis in Ukraine is not evidence of ties, but not attempting to sell weapons to Moscow backed separatists is.

    Holy ing liberalism.
    Do you really ing think criminals care who they sell weapons to? Do you think illegal business is operated on ideology? And funny enough for all the ties you claim they had the offer was declined anyways.

    Your sole attempt to draw a connection is based on the sole fact they are both Nazi groups. No evidence other than that circumstance.

    Is this alt-right logic? Jumping to conclusions based on little evidence and their own bias?

    Abdul addressed your posts already about the Russia connection so save me the .

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •