Thread: Stunning and Brave: Jessica Yaniv, the transwoman who's suing cosmeticians because they refuse to wax his groin

Default Stunning and Brave: Jessica Yaniv, the transwoman who's suing cosmeticians because they refuse to wax his groin

Canada is a progressive country with a male feminist Prime Minister who's particularly fond of diversity and inclusion and has gone out of his way to promote trans-rights.
    Among the latest progressive fads, ''Human Rights Tribunals'' that protect ''trans-rights''. Sounds fine on paper. Let's see the practice.

It's time to see the outcome of such policies and the type of people he's actually pandering to.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/rex...box=1563567086
    It is also sad that the idea of human rights has become so degraded and trivialized.
    Where is this noble idea now, particularly in the comfortable and secure West, in this era of high progressivism?
    In British Columbia, there is at the present moment 16 “human rights” complaints, launched by a single person who asserts the status of “trans woman” against (mainly immigrant) female cosmeticians who — from religious sensibilities, reasons of safety, or simple personal preference — refused that person’s demand for a Brazilian waxing of their male genitals.

Do we really want to call this a human rights case? To insist, for example, that a woman perform a waxing on a penis and testicles in her own home, when she doesn’t wish to, doesn’t know how and has religious objections as well? Really? Do we think the formulators of the UN Declaration of Human Rights were careless when they left out the human right to crotch grooming?
    I seriously wonder — seriously — if this story somehow made it to the ears of an incarcerated and tortured North Korean, how he would respond to the invocation of human rights law to cover such a matter? How could he, being beaten, doing forced labour on starvation rations, locked in for life, possibly with every family relation imprisoned too, intellectually or morally digest that in some way the case(s) in B.C. were being adjudicated under the same rubric of human rights as his situation?

Let me proceed to another point. The litigant in this case, while posting under his masculine name, Jonathan Yaniv, put up this: “We have a lot of immigrants here who gawk, judge and aren’t the cleanest of people, they’re also verbally and physically abusive, that’s one reason I joined a girl’s gym, cause I DON’T want issues with these people … They lie about , they’ll do anything to support their own kind and make things miserable for everyone else.”
    So we have at a Human Rights Tribunal a person who speaks of ethnic immigrants, particularly women, as dirty and abusive and calls them “these people,” that they lie, “support their own kind” … and that person is the complainant?
    Said complainant is also the person who most vilely went after Lindsay Shepherd, who is recently a mother, with a series of disgusting and most vulgar tweets — they are desperately ugly references to Shepherd’s own genitals and reproductive organs. When Shepherd responded with totally justified harshness, she was banned from Twitter! Twitter is the slop pail of political correctness, the idea it has a moral authority to rule on anything is benighted.
    Back to the main storyline: some of these women, obviously under strain to provide for themselves and their families, have had to close their businesses over all this. The stress they are under — because of a human rights complaint — is itself something that might be filed under an abuse of human rights. The multiple and savage ironies in this case do not seem to enter the minds of those arbitrating what I regard as a degrading and narcissistic triviality.

The largest of these ironies has to be the publicly expressed disdain and contempt for immigrant women by the person filing complaints because that person insists — it is necessary to be blunt — they handle male genitals.

Originally, and this is the final point, the bizarre proceedings were under a publicity ban. Thankfully, the ban was challenged and is now lifted, and reports from inside the proceedings are available on internet feeds.
    My question to the B.C. Human Rights Tribunal is simple: Have you no idea of balance, discretion or plain sense? Serial complaints against struggling women, forbidden by religion or good taste, or — how’s this — modesty from waxing a penis and testicles are admitted for deliberation and judgment under the banner of “human rights?”
    If a day comes we in the West are judged by less fortunate people, I think there will be more anger at how precious and silly we became with all our wealth and security. So much of what we engage with is playing with the idea of rights when others are groaning under real pain in real prisons — in other words what happens when real human rights are violated. We mock them with our games.
    More articles covering the topic:
    https://www.thepostmillennial.com/th...jessica-yaniv/

As it turns out, the other primary life activity of Yaniv, besides harassing estheticians, is hunting for underage girls:
    https://www.thepostmillennial.com/th...ing-to-emerge/

Which leads to a broader issue: feminists are starting to be increasingly unhappy about the aggressive attitude of ''trans-women'', based on biology denial, enforced via extremely questionable recent additions to human rights laws.

There's a more recent development: Jessica is organizing a pool party for ''girls only'', as young as 12, topless allowed, parents are not.
    https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/22/j...im-pool-party/

So, is it a human right for trans-women to deny biology and force biological women to do things they don't want to do (or can't), under the threat of being fined or worse for transphobia?
    Last edited by Basil II the B.S; July 26, 2019 at 03:12 AM.

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Default Re: Stunning and Brave: Jessica Yaniv, the transwoman who's suing cosmeticians because they refuse to wax his groin

The sad reality of what happens when you normalize mental health issues.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

basics's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Default Re: Stunning and Brave: Jessica Yaniv, the transwoman who's suing cosmeticians because they refuse to wax his groin

Surely a beautician has every right to say no as well as yes concerning this question? A nurse on the other hand has an obligation to treat anyone when under their care so perhaps he/she should put him or herself into hospital to get the job done. No need for any lawsuits there.

LGBTQ2S+
    I have literally seen three different of those the last three times I've seen them. I thought there was an "I" in there somewhere. That movement is going to include pedophiles soon, as we can see from the article. "I'm not a pedophile I'm a trans person."

Quote Originally Posted by basics View Post
    Surely a beautician has every right to say no as well as yes concerning this question? A nurse on the other hand has an obligation to treat anyone when under their care so perhaps he/she should put him or herself into hospital to get the job done. No need for any lawsuits there.
    That sick has already screwed some of the women out of their hard-earned money via settlement (!). So yeah, there needs to be a lawsuit unfortunately. The sooner he gets shut down and sent to jail/psychiatric ward the better.

Someone on Twtter made a joke to some this up: funny how we went from ''bake my cake'' to ''wax my testies'' this quickly.

Democrats have heard the call, and will make sure to force beauticians to wax some hairy balls whether they like it or not.

“The Equality Act, by adding ‘gender identity’ as a protected classification in federal civil rights law, could be used by activists to legally harass women who do not want to wax male private parts—regardless of whether those male private parts are attached to people who ‘identify’ as men or women,” Ryan Anderson, a senior fellow at The Heritage Foundation, told the Daily Caller News Foundation.
    https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/22/d...gender-waxing/

Perfect. The more they do this, the more they alienate normal people.
    That 8% woke element is quite frankly unsalvageable.

Quote Originally Posted by tgoodenow View Post
    Democrats have heard the call, and will make sure to force beauticians to wax some hairy balls whether they like it or not.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/22/d...gender-waxing/
    I have the RIGHT to FORCE other people touch my junk. If they don't like it I'll see them in court.*

*My rights supersede everybody else's.

On a side note, Alex Jones had him on the show, hilarious episode. He's a true American Hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    On a side note, Alex Jones had him on the show, hilarious episode. He's a true American Hero.
    Him? How dare you dead-gender this stunning and brave woman.

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

I know this will likely be a radical notion that will blow your minds, but what if... their actions are due solely to them being a wit idiot, and nothing to do with them being trans?

Possible, but it doesn't change he's being weaponised by poorly thought additions to human rights. If it wasn't for those, he'd be just an idiot. Now he's an idiot with legal guns.

Tiberios's Avatar Le Paysan Soleil
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

What a “lovely” person. Sounds like he/she need some help with those mental issues.
    Last edited by Tiberios; July 27, 2019 at 08:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberios View Post
    What a “lovely” person. Sounds like he/she need some help with those mental issues.
    I don't think there's any "helping" people like this. It's not like your family psychiatrist can prescribe anti-pedo pills. Pretty much all you can/should do is life in prison.
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; July 28, 2019 at 06:10 AM. Reason: Advocating for illegal activities.

Trudeau's peak feminism - forcing women to touch male genitalia under threat of being accused as "bigots".