Thread: Images of Thera (minifactions)

Default Images of Thera (minifactions)

Some new units for the Minifactions of Thera

Masked Infantry of the Hedonistic State of Trantos:

Voranian Hunting Party:

Might of the Immortals:

Forces of the Chuan Prefects:

Default Re: Images of Thera (minifactions)

Are those troops going to be in your sub-mod or what ?
    They looks good and unique, I like them

Quote Originally Posted by Buckethell View Post
    Are those troops going to be in your sub-mod or what ?
    They looks good and unique, I like them
    Yes, they are factional core troops, along with more new units

Quote Originally Posted by Boyar of Translavia View Post
    Yes, they are factional core troops, along with more new units
    Good to know
    I remember some bad work on your sub-mod, related to the UI and other menu images, did you worked on them ?
    I can help now that I finished with the Falcom Sub-Mod

BarnicleBill1's Avatar Centenarius

Very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckethell View Post
    Good to know
    I remember some bad work on your sub-mod, related to the UI and other menu images, did you worked on them ?
    I can help now that I finished with the Falcom Sub-Mod
    I haven't . If you want to help and be a co-creator of this sub-mod I gladly accept.
    I have difficulties in the UI sector, with the new banners and interfaces for cultures, also with the script (as I want to give the sub-mod, being a post-apocalyptic environment, in winters and in the deserts of Bellika and Syrianna, a harsher climate with movement penalties and attrition for armies outside city walls, also I want increased volcanoes activity and more plagues and the seas plagued by storms and more difficult to navigate safely, for every player who wants to send naval expeditions, risking faction's resources and the lives of the soldiers) and the music, I have no idea how to change it with new sounds for the cultures and battles and events.
    Anyone who wants to contribute and become a co-creator is very welcome, as my utmost priority is to make the sub-mod more enjoyable and playable for all.

I haven't . If you want to help and be a co-creator of this sub-mod I gladly accept.
    I have difficulties in the UI sector, with the new banners and interfaces for cultures, also with the script (as I want to give the sub-mod, being a post-apocalyptic environment, in winters and in the deserts of Bellika and Syrianna, a harsher climate with movement penalties and attrition for armies outside city walls, also I want increased volcanoes activity and more plagues and the seas plagued by storms and more difficult to navigate safely, for every player who wants to send naval expeditions, risking faction's resources and the lives of the soldiers) and the music, I have no idea how to change it with new sounds for the cultures and battles and events.
    Anyone who wants to contribute and become a co-creator is very welcome, as my utmost priority is to make the sub-mod more enjoyable and playable for all.
    I can take care with the UI, menus and music/sounds in general, but not with the scripts (I literally know 0 about scripting)
    Send me the latest version of the sub-mod, I'll play for a while and see what needs to be improved

At the moment, I have only the three heroic (pagan) factions from the North on the map. Their units, names and positions are finished, only the buildings aren't finished yet.
    The map is also finished with new provinces and names, only the hidden resources and the real resources have to be placed on three more landmasses. Also the permanent forts are to be placed on it.
    I have to finish the stats and descriptions for all units and then to link them to the buildings for recruitment, and then I will place all the factions and the rebel sub-factions on the map.
    Names are ready, religions, stories, portraits, also the faction symbols, but I know that they need some better polishing.
    If you like, I can send you the new symbols and their inspiration pictures, also interfaces for cultures and the pictures for them.
    Can you also create new battle flags? ex: -for the Immortals (a former slave army composed of soldiers from the ancient Ghullis race) I need a new flag but I've found on the mod Planetwar, flags with the head of Anubis and they will do as the Ghullis are like Anubis.
    -for the Varia it will be awesome to have battle flags with the Red Centaur Archer
    -for Trantos, as the city state has the masked face as it's symbol, It will be great on the flags too

At the moment, I have only the three heroic (pagan) factions from the North on the map. Their units, names and positions are finished, only the buildings aren't finished yet.
    The map is also finished with new provinces and names, only the hidden resources and the real resources have to be placed on three more landmasses. Also the permanent forts are to be placed on it.
    I have to finish the stats and descriptions for all units and then to link them to the buildings for recruitment, and then I will place all the factions and the rebel sub-factions on the map.
    Names are ready, religions, stories, portraits, also the faction symbols, but I know that they need some better polishing.
    If you like, I can send you the new symbols and their inspiration pictures, also interfaces for cultures and the pictures for them.
    Can you also create new battle flags? ex: -for the Immortals (a former slave army composed of soldiers from the ancient Ghullis race) I need a new flag but I've found on the mod Planetwar, flags with the head of Anubis and they will do as the Ghullis are like Anubis.
    -for the Varia it will be awesome to have battle flags with the Red Centaur Archer
    -for Trantos, as the city state has the masked face as it's symbol, It will be great on the flags too
    Send me all the files with details and references so I see what can be done, as I don't know the culture and theme of those new factions you implemented

from witch mode are these female riders?
    i recognize the rest.