Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: EoR Developer's Forum has been removed due to inactivity - write here if you'd like any models.

Default Re: EoR Developer's Forum has been removed due to inactivity - write here if you'd like any models.

You could go either way with the unit models.

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Default Re: EoR Developer's Forum has been removed due to inactivity - write here if you'd like any models.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaytaninc View Post
    A mod that's auto-resolve only is still better than no mod at all, and might even spur people to join to work on the models.
    True, especially since there are quite a few factions with models. But some of the smaller factions have no equivalent faction in other mods. Other mods have too modern units, or too outdated units -the closest we'd get would be the TGC-units or the units from DBM- both of which are set 500 years earlier, or 100 years after the end of this mods period.
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; October 17, 2019 at 07:15 PM.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Quote Originally Posted by _Tartaros_ View Post
    you should try this tool ATVTW - TraitAncillary Validator to check the triggers for edct and eda https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...lary-Validator
    Alright thank you, i will try this tool.

There might be triggers causing trouble still. Even though the mod played for over 560 turns without an issue after removing maybe four triggers from the mod out of a huge amount.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again

- The Havamal

That Constantinople strat map model...

Quote Originally Posted by Pyres Δt Varanasi View Post
    That Constantinople strat map model...
    Yes, the map is looking very good- the battle-map settlements are also custom i believe. But i can't play them without the rosters being 100% completed.

- The Havamal

I wonder if IB2 would be interested in these models?
    Democracy is beautiful in theory; in practice it is a fallacy.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=514102

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

you can play custum settlements with custumbattles. just define a map with the settlement and two units that are working

The plan is to replace all the IB2 models of EoR, and only keep the good models.

- The Havamal

Bagabigna's Avatar Civis

Have you started replacing the models yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Bagabigna View Post
    Have you started replacing the models yet?
    Nope, TGC needs to be released before i can release anyway if using their models. A modder did bring up another mod but i haven't heard from him since a month or so back- an unreleased mod with a similar time frame as this mod. I can't remember the name.

- The Havamal

Greetings,

I was wondering if I could get the models for the persian spearmen with zoroastrian shields, along with the sughdian infantry (but with 2h axes, I want to use it for a personal mod).

I saw the video last night and the Sassanids looked beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by kingman1337 View Post
    Greetings,

I was wondering if I could get the models for the persian spearmen with zoroastrian shields, along with the sughdian infantry (but with 2h axes, I want to use it for a personal mod).

I saw the video last night and the Sassanids looked beautiful!
    They have over 20 units and all without any unit cards. I will need to look into their roster and search for the one that you want. I won't be editing the models and giving them different weapons etc.

- The Havamal

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Nygren View Post
    They have over 20 units and all without any unit cards. I will need to look into their roster and search for the one that you want. I won't be editing the models and giving them different weapons etc.
    Okay. I will send over a DM of pictures with the unit names.

Quote Originally Posted by kingman1337 View Post
    Okay. I will send over a DM of pictures with the unit names.
    I've gotten your pictures and will look into sending those four units to you later.

- The Havamal

Hello, I'd like to get all the main campaign folder, I think I could make something similar to Aurei Imperii if the unit models are the problem. Aurei Imperii is a campaign only mod I made set at 150BC with auto-resolve automatically triggered by script, thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by MagusCaligula View Post
    Hello, I'd like to get all the main campaign folder, I think I could make something similar to Aurei Imperii if the unit models are the problem. Aurei Imperii is a campaign only mod I made set at 150BC with auto-resolve automatically triggered by script, thanks in advance
    Hello m8, i won't give away the mod for a campaign only version. That would just suck in my opinion.

- The Havamal

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Nygren View Post
    Hello m8, i won't give away the mod for a campaign only version. That would just suck in my opinion.
    Ok, although I didn't meant turn this mod in a campaign only mod, I was talking about a completely different mod and I just wanted to take a look at it and then maybe make something from it. I'm already working on other mods anyway, I doubt I would have time for another one, thanks for answering.

Quote Originally Posted by MagusCaligula View Post
    Ok, although I didn't meant turn this mod in a campaign only mod, I was talking about a completely different mod and I just wanted to take a look at it and then maybe make something from it. I'm already working on other mods anyway, I doubt I would have time for another one, thanks for answering.
    This thread were only about the models. The mod is still developing currently. You'll need to wait until it's released and then you may use it to make submods or new mods.

- The Havamal

Could you send me the sassanian unit roster? I've got a lot of time on my hands now that covid-19's shut down my university.

I was about the ask the same thing . cause our team had asked that question before

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast