Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: EoR Developer's Forum has been removed due to inactivity - write here if you'd like any models.

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Default Re: EoR Developer's Forum has been removed due to inactivity - write here if you'd like any models.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandair View Post
    Could you send me the sassanian unit roster? I've got a lot of time on my hands now that covid-19's shut down my university.
    The issue is that the mod is active in development for now. If the development dies i'll send the rosters. Otherwise we need to release first otherwise it won't be much of a thing.

But if your project is Attilla then of course i'll send it. Just not for Med2 right now.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Default Re: EoR Developer's Forum has been removed due to inactivity - write here if you'd like any models.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Nygren View Post
    The issue is that the mod is active in development for now. If the development dies i'll send the rosters. Otherwise we need to release first otherwise it won't be much of a thing.

But if your project is Attilla then of course i'll send it. Just not for Med2 right now.
    My project is for total war attila . the banners and the shield patterns in the sassanid roster are so great for our project

It's great to hear you're in active development again. I'm interested in doing something with the Rome II Empire Divided's Sassanids so EoR assets would be appreciated

Greetings! I would love to know if you were able to send over the 4 units yet. I am still interested in using them for my own project.
    Democracy is beautiful in theory; in practice it is a fallacy.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=514102

Hello guys, i were a developer of this mod until TWC decided to remove the "Developer's Forum" due to inactivity since 2017.

I think it's a shame, because the Developer's Forum had the links to the server with codes - enabling people to download the "latest build" of the mod. Now, i have a more recent version than that version due to working on the mod in 2017. But by the forum being removed, and henche the links lost - it is no longer possible to access the mod iself as it were back then.

I am of course writing about the Main campaign, the Beta 0.9 of the mod - that only lacks certain rosters and needs bug fixing to be playable. The rosters were the biggest issue, if they were to be fixed then the mod had a campaign with features all ready - but due to some bugs it would crash pretty soon after starting a campaign. It would need some bug removal as well.

In any case, the forum is gone and the links to the server are lost - no access to the Main Campaign beta or the EoA map.

Fortunately i have those files backed up. - But if i do loose them then they will be lost for real.

As such, i want to state that if you need anything from the mod then write here. Now i won't hand out things i possibly want to use in the mod.. But the mod has a lot of Invasio Barbarorum models that have been edited and customised. If anyone would want such models just write to me - permission has been given last year by one of the mod-creators. But i am the only guy sitting on the actual models.

So write here, or write to me - The Great Conflicts are using two or three Sassanid units in their mod (most likely customised by now) that they wanted to use for the Middle Eastern factions. So it's possible - as long as they are customised.
    I'm in the process of making a mod that takes place in Late Antiquity. Would it be alright if I could use the units that were shown in the videos you made of the recreated rosters?

Two months has passed but you still haven't send me the Sassanid models

Bagabigna's Avatar Civis

How's the progress for the mod coming along?

not much, its summer now)
    meteor above my city Chelyabinsk 15.02.2013:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJOJ6B2XOyA

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Are there any barded horse textures for Sassanids ?
    If yes can we have a pack of them.
    I am trying to create him.

I would be much abliged.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    Are there any barded horse textures for Sassanids ?
    If yes can we have a pack of them.
    I am trying to create him.

I would be much abliged.
    Hello there, all of the Sassanid cavalry are previewed in this video and most if not all have cataphract armor:

Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again

- The Havamal

Foederatus

How's progress guys ? Any predictions for 2021 ?

I'm wondering as well. It would be a shame if the Sassanid units never saw the light of day.

How is the mod coming along? Is there any way I can help out with it?

Julio85's Avatar Biarchus

Any news from this AMAZING mod?

does the campaign map it is ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Julio85 View Post
    Any news from this AMAZING mod?

does the campaign map it is ready?
    The map for the main campaign has been ready a long time for the auto-resolved battles - but quite a few rosters are missing or needing updated models.

The guy working on the Roman rosters during last year hasn't been active since the summer of 2020 and I don't know what he is up to.

I did download a bunch of Roman units that could replace the outdated Roman units, but We are still lacking units for the Arab factions and some other lesser known minor factions.

- The Havamal

The map for the main campaign has been ready a long time for the auto-resolved battles - but quite a few rosters are missing or needing updated models.

The guy working on the Roman rosters during last year hasn't been active since the summer of 2020 and I don't know what he is up to.

I did download a bunch of Roman units that could replace the outdated Roman units, but We are still lacking units for the Arab factions and some other lesser known minor factions.
    Interesting. Is there any way we can help with the Arab factions? And which ones need research at the current moment?

Can I help out with adding new textures to the lesser factions?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Duluthian View Post
    Can I help out with adding new textures to the lesser factions?
    I am not a fan of the stone-old RTW-models and would want all of them replaced.

If you can aid with models that would be greatly needed. Maybe textures but not for old models from RTW.

- The Havamal

Quote Originally Posted by kingman1337 View Post
    Interesting. Is there any way we can help with the Arab factions? And which ones need research at the current moment?
    There are a few factions that need entirely new models, either for replacing the old RTW-models or because they lost their models.

I can probably use the models for the Huns from DBM, and whenever TGC is made public We could use some from there as well. But many minor factions need models.

The forum was removed so hard to know exactly what faction is needing what. I could check the mod and might printscreen some factions later.

- The Havamal

I am not a fan of the stone-old RTW-models and would want all of them replaced.

If you can aid with models that would be greatly needed. Maybe textures but not for old models from RTW.
    I can aid with adding newer models. Can you send me the mod so I can work on them?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast