Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Jewnited States of America

Default Re: The Jewnited States of America

Say what you want. Israel is the enemy of the United States, these people know no friends.

It is however nothing new, spying on the US that is. Like the bastards that passed US nuke technology to the Soviet Union:
    Julius and Ethel Rosenberg were American citizens who spied on behalf of the Soviet Union and were tried, convicted, and executed by the federal government of the United States. They provided top-secret information about radar, sonar, and jet propulsion engines and were accused of transmitting valuable nuclear weapon designs; at that time the United States was the only country in the world with nuclear weapons.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius...thel_Rosenberg
    Last edited by Amagi; July 13, 2019 at 01:53 PM.
    I do the wrong, and first begin to brawl.
    The secret mischiefs that I set abroach

I lay unto the grievous charge of others.

And thus I clothe my naked villainy

With odd old ends, stol'n out of holy writ;

And seem a saint, when most I play the devil."

Shakespeare´s "Richard III"

Protector Domesticus

Is being Jewish a bad thing?

conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

Quote Originally Posted by Amagi View Post
    Say what you want. Israel is the enemy of the United States, these people know no friends.

It is however nothing new, spying on the US that is. Like the bastards that passed US nuke technology to the Soviet Union:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius...thel_Rosenberg
    Wow two spies. Isit worth pointing out how many Jews were key scientists in the Manhattan project and were not spies? Look man everyone spies on everyone you don't think five eyes spies on Israel, or France or that the US/UK/Canada/Australia and New Zealand spy agencies trade favors you hand data to us so we can avoid regulations on internal spying... The fact is nations have interests not friends - really close allies might look like friends most of the time but everyone in the end is looking out for themselves. I'm also a little unclear how you can collapse Israeli spying with ideologically motivated communist spies from the cold war.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodromos View Post
    Is being Jewish a bad thing?
    I think that´s a bit too general. My best sources are jewish like Mike Rivero, Jeff Rense, Benjamin Freedman and many others.
    Quote Originally Posted by conon394 View Post
    I'm also a little unclear how you can collapse Israeli spying with ideologically motivated communist spies from the cold war.
    Hint: Both were jewish.

Since 2 spies seem not enough for you, here´s another spy operation linked to 911: The so called "art students" living on the 91st floor of the North Tower (WTC1). They most likely rigged the buildings with explosives.
    Last edited by Amagi; July 14, 2019 at 06:46 AM.
    I do the wrong, and first begin to brawl.
    The secret mischiefs that I set abroach

I lay unto the grievous charge of others.

And thus I clothe my naked villainy

With odd old ends, stol'n out of holy writ;

And seem a saint, when most I play the devil."

Shakespeare´s "Richard III"

Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

Hint: Both were jewish.
    Hint they were more importantly in the lingo of the day Pinkos spying for Stalin, lots more worked on the project and were not spying

Since 2 spies seem not enough for you, here´s another spy operation linked to 911: The so called "art students" living on the 91st floor of the North Tower (WTC1). They most likely rigged the buildings with explosives.
    Yep Israel spies on people. They MAY have ran the same game in 4 other countries. They cannot afford five eyes all by themselves so kinda have to depend on the the old fashion way. A little sad they did not bother to alter the con in other countries if those reports are accurate. Can't have much of any high end goals - again if accurat. But a detailed reading of the reports out the DEA and related US agencies provides no particular time line that correlates with 9/11 activity. You do realize you could probably if went looking dig up enough data to find Chinese, Russian or French etc agents all about sorta close to someplace the 9/11 hijacker were.

More critically while Israel students were deported - it was on visa violations not espionage. The DEA neither finalized its report nor shared it with anyone - most critically the FBI in charge of counter espionage. Do I believe the Mosad spyies on the US sure but the whole student thing is very much overinflated by the kind of conspiracy sources you seem to like and I really can't find any source that puts this supposed nefarious ring of Zionist spies in the north tower.

Edit:

The scam blew over in Canada no spying just a scam to sell cheap art at inflated prices by using nice looking foreign students - deportation for lack of visas.

https://forward.com/news/5250/espion...se-of-bad-art/

Interesting note in the Canadian article the reporter who first did the American reporting sort dismissed espionage, and suggested organized crime was as likely. Intelligence pointed out that the same scam occurs over and over means you are most likely looking at just an inflated art scam.
    Last edited by conon394; July 14, 2019 at 09:40 AM.

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Amagi View Post
    I think that´s a bit too general. My best sources are jewish like Mike Rivero, Jeff Rense, Benjamin Freedman and many others.
    Sources on what?

Quote Originally Posted by Prodromos View Post
    Sources on what?
    On how to build a conspiracy based echo chamber...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12