Thread: Looking for Hyrule Historia custom mission files.

Default Looking for Hyrule Historia custom mission files.

More specifically the first few missions with the Ancient Knights, Ancient Archers, Ancient Mages, Ancient Trebuchets, Wind Soldiers and Loftwing Cavalier. Trying to mod in another faction with those units but I don't know if the files are in-game anymore.

Last edited by Encablossa; July 11, 2019 at 01:07 AM.

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Default Re: Looking for Hyrule Historia custom mission files.

Quote Originally Posted by Encablossa View Post
    More specifically the first few missions with the Ancient Knights, Ancient Archers, Ancient Mages, Ancient Trebuchets, Wind Soldiers and Loftwing Cavalier. Trying to mod in another faction with those units but I don't know if the files are in-game anymore.

If you check custom battles you can clearly see that the Ancient Hylians and the Kingdom of Hyrule do have all those units. The Ancient Trebuchets/mages and the Loftwing Cavaliers are in the campaign as well if Hyrule conquers the Wizzrobe capital.

Ikana has alive troops in custom battles, and many historical heroes kept there as well. All the heroes removed from custom battles are in the campaign - but some are spawning on turn 51, 70 something or even 270.

The old Missions are lost. The videos would need to be re-cut to fit the Hyrule Historia - or just re-converted with the bik-format.

I do have the 37 first missions but none works except the ones i included - i gave up trying to start the others. And i've since removed things like the shadow door and other mounts required for those missions - by removing Hyrule Historia mounts i did get more mounts Into the campaign.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Since my game always crashes on custom battles I'll assume you mean in your mod?

If so that helps greatly. Thanks!

It is so nice and superb...!!!

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Quote Originally Posted by Encablossa View Post
    Since my game always crashes on custom battles I'll assume you mean in your mod?

If so that helps greatly. Thanks!
    Hm, my mod? Thought you were playing the sub-mod?

Yeah, they are in the sub-mod, and in the 3.8 old release - but not in 4.6.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal