Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 308

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking, assets seized

  1. #161
    B. W.'s Avatar Vicarius
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bayou country
    Posts
    2,813

    Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking, assets seized

    New (and unverified) claim that Epstein was taken from his cell hours before suicide and returned unconscious in a wheelchair:

    https://truepundit.com/epstein-did-n...son-cell-feds/

    It keeps getting stranger and stranger.

  2. #162

    Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking, assets seized

    I have a new (and unverified) claim that Santa Claus murdered Epstein with his reindeer.
    Last edited by The spartan; September 10, 2019 at 02:30 PM.
    They give birth astride of a grave, the light gleams an instant, then it's night once more.

  3. #163
    B. W.'s Avatar Vicarius
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bayou country
    Posts
    2,813

    Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking, assets seized

    Must'a been on CNN. They're famous for those fake anonymous sources.
    Last edited by B. W.; September 10, 2019 at 06:25 PM.

  4. #164

    Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking, assets seized

    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    They give birth astride of a grave, the light gleams an instant, then it's night once more.

  5. #165

    Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking, assets seized

    Quote Originally Posted by B. W. View Post
    New (and unverified) claim that Epstein was taken from his cell hours before suicide and returned unconscious in a wheelchair:
    https://truepundit.com/epstein-did-n...son-cell-feds/
    It keeps getting stranger and stranger.
    Why do you think Trump would do this?
    The Armenian Issue
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/group.php?groupid=1930

    "We're nice mainly because we're rich and comfortable."

  6. #166

    Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking, assets seized

    Quote Originally Posted by Coughdrop addict View Post
    Or perhaps the FBI is too busy with things like Islamic extremism, white genocide cultists, drug cartels, and other real threats to bother with paranoid conspiracy delusions.

    Say there is this massive pedophile conspiracy operating behind the scenes that decided to kill Epstein because they were afraid of what he knew. Why then did this all-powerful cabal allow him to be arrested in the first place? Why not have him on a plane out of the country immediately? What took them so long to kill him? Why risk letting him sit in jail as long as he did, possibly telling anyone who would listen all those details "they" didn't want known?

    The rather boring truth is that overworked and underpaid guards can make mistakes, cameras that don't receive proper maintenance can break down, and people sometimes can commit suicide in jail.
    Those are all valid points. From the FBI's point of view, if it was suicide then no crime was committed, and it is not the FBI's concern. Deficiencies in how the jail was run is not the FBI's responsibility, and as you point out, the FBI has real crimes to invdstigate.

    That many don't believe the FBI's verdict of suicide, well, that is something the FBI can't control, and odds are good many won't believe the FBI no matter what, so from the FBI's point of view, why waste time trying to convince those who never will be convinced.

    I can see the FBI officials thinking - " we did our job, and expíert ruled it was suicide, and if people people don't trust us, that is their problem, not ours"

    But, the police and the FBI have a lot of incentive to call a death a suicide, since already 40% of the murders go unnsolved, while a few decades ago it was only 10%. Unsolved murders make the police look bad, and had the FBI called Epstein's death a murder, it would likely remain unsolved given the scarcity of clues, and having a high profile murder unsolved would make the FBI look bad, which no one likes. Police have been know to call some deaths suicides, even though the gun used was not found. I recall hearing about how the Indiana State Police had to conclude that the man who beat himself to death with a hammer 32 times wasn't a suicide after all, although the local Hobart, Ind. police still insist it was a suicide to this day, despite the coroner ruling it would have been impossible..
    Last edited by Common Soldier; September 12, 2019 at 12:50 AM.

  7. #167

    Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking, assets seized

    Quote Originally Posted by 95thrifleman View Post
    So where is this evidence? Or is your argument "Epstein and those evil dems are guilty, honest, I cn't prove it but the evidence is there!"

    By that very logic one can believe that Trump is working for the russians. the evidence is there, just the "elites" won't let it come to light.....

    Conspiracy theories are all fun and games but ultimately baseless.
    What? He was arrested and charged for human trafficking. That means there is evidence of, well, human trafficking. Also "conspiracy theory" is little more then just a derogatory buzzword, used to disregard anything that contradicts the narrative of propaganda in mainstream media.

  8. #168

    Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking, assets seized

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    What? He was arrested and charged for human trafficking. That means there is evidence of, well, human trafficking. Also "conspiracy theory" is little more then just a derogatory buzzword, used to disregard anything that contradicts the narrative of propaganda in mainstream media.
    Ironic, from someone who commonly uses the phrase, "Fake News".

  9. #169

    Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking, assets seized

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Also "conspiracy theory" is little more then just a derogatory buzzword, used to disregard anything that contradicts the narrative of propaganda in mainstream media.
    I agree, this is exactly the line I use when people call the fact that the Global Elites are hiding that the truth that the Earth is flat from the people a "crazy conspiracy theory".
    They give birth astride of a grave, the light gleams an instant, then it's night once more.

  10. #170

    Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking, assets seized

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    What? He was arrested and charged for human trafficking. That means there is evidence of, well, human trafficking. Also "conspiracy theory" is little more then just a derogatory buzzword, used to disregard anything that contradicts the narrative of propaganda in mainstream media.
    But where is the evidence that implicates your hated clintons and liberals?

  11. #171
    Papay's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Planet Nirn
    Posts
    4,174

    Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking, assets seized

    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-p...-idUSKCN1VI2LC

    Two cameras outside Epsteins cell were broken. I mean we blame Putin when politicians like Nemtsov are murdered but now we witness the murder of a very important prisoner inside a maximum security jail in USA. And of course the system will cover the murderers

  12. #172

    Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking, assets seized

    Quote Originally Posted by Papay View Post
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-p...-idUSKCN1VI2LC

    Two cameras outside Epsteins cell were broken. I mean we blame Putin when politicians like Nemtsov are murdered but now we witness the murder of a very important prisoner inside a maximum security jail in USA. And of course the system will cover the murderers
    Do you think our system is so far gone we're going to blame Trump?
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

    Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

  13. #173

    Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking, assets seized

    Quote Originally Posted by 95thrifleman View Post
    But where is the evidence that implicates your hated clintons and liberals?
    We know for a fact that Bill Clinton did fly to Epstein's pedo island on his famous "lolita express" plane. In fact, he flew on it so many times, he might as well been piloting that thing. The question is.. why is FBI (or other alphabet agencies too) not investigating high-profile individuals very likely engaging into illegal activities?

  14. #174

    Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking, assets seized

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    We know for a fact that Bill Clinton did fly to Epstein's pedo island on his famous "lolita express" plane. In fact, he flew on it so many times, he might as well been piloting that thing. The question is.. why is FBI (or other alphabet agencies too) not investigating high-profile individuals very likely engaging into illegal activities?
    Do we? We simply know that Clinton flied on his plane. On the other hand, we know for a fact that Trump partied with him, with the knowledge that he was into young girls. With that knowledge, Trump called Epstein a terrific guy. How we know that? Trump himself said so. So, what is the reason you're omitting Trump from your protest?
    The Armenian Issue
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/group.php?groupid=1930

    "We're nice mainly because we're rich and comfortable."

  15. #175

    Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking, assets seized

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    We know for a fact that Bill Clinton did fly to Epstein's pedo island on his famous "lolita express" plane. In fact, he flew on it so many times, he might as well been piloting that thing. The question is.. why is FBI (or other alphabet agencies too) not investigating high-profile individuals very likely engaging into illegal activities?
    Would you mind naming the illegal activities and the evidence you have that the FBI doesn’t have?

    FYI the FBI walked into Clinton when he was still President Clinton with a subpoena for his DNA. Why would they not do anything now?

    Unless available evidence doesn’t point there maybe.
    Last edited by Gaidin; September 15, 2019 at 05:45 PM.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

    Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

  16. #176

    Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking, assets seized

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidin View Post
    Would you mind naming the illegal activities and the evidence you have that the FBI doesn’t have?

    FYI the FBI walked into Clinton when he was still President Clinton with a subpoena for his DNA. Why would they not do anything now?

    Unless available evidence doesn’t point there maybe.
    its not like illegal activities and their cover up hasn't always been a common practice for federal agencies in US.

  17. #177

    Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking, assets seized

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    its not like illegal activities and their cover up hasn't always been a common practice for federal agencies in US.
    So the people you do not like who associated with Epstein are evil paedos and the people you do like who associated with epstein are innocent? ok.

  18. #178

    Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking, assets seized

    Quote Originally Posted by 95thrifleman View Post
    So the people you do not like who associated with Epstein are evil paedos and the people you do like who associated with epstein are innocent? ok.
    That's not the assertion that was quoted in the above post, so I don't really get your point. Should we just ignore the fact that there are pedophile islands and that nobody is being prosecuted for child trafficking? You seem to be more concerned with imaginary hypocrisy (since it was already pointed out that Trump broke all ties with Epstein as soon as he found out what he was dealing with) in my posts then with the fact that there is a literal human trafficking ring where major public figures were involved and everyone got off the hook (except for Epstein himself).

  19. #179

    Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking, assets seized

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    its not like illegal activities and their cover up hasn't always been a common practice for federal agencies in US.
    Translation: You don't have evidence.
    Last edited by Gaidin; September 16, 2019 at 09:50 AM.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

    Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

  20. #180

    Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking, assets seized

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidin View Post
    Always amuses me how quick the right are to abandon the rule of law when it no longer suits them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •