Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking, assets seized

Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking, assets seized

Quote Originally Posted by Infidel144 View Post
    Uh, wait.... What?
    Did not the article you supplied say these people you are characterizing as "young girls" were cheerleaders for professional football teams?

"the footage “shows the future president surrounded by cheerleaders for the Buffalo Bills and Miami Dolphins..."

Buffalo Jills pictures:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=buff...hNyyWXmJMGM_M:

Miami dolphins:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=miam...w=1536&bih=752
    A paedo, a professed pussy grabber and cheerleaders. Wouldn't want to do the risk assessment on that, jus' saying.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Another evidence of what Russiagating really is about: whenever the liberal elite does not like something, it's Russia's fault

https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-ne...ussia_07252019
    “Clinton Body Count” Is Trending On Twitter, The Establishment Blames Russia

Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    Another evidence of what Russiagating really is about: whenever the liberal elite does not like something, it's Russia's fault

It's something Hollywood is clinching to because as we all know, before Russia Gate, Hollywood movies only got 100% ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post

"Oh no! Pictures of Trump and Epstein are everywhere! Quick, deflect!"

Quote Originally Posted by Coughdrop addict View Post
    "Oh no! Pictures of Trump and Epstein are everywhere! Quick, deflect!"
    I don't recall Trump joining Epstein on "Lolita express" like Clinton did.
    Also what's with the obsession over Trump? Especially in a thread about liberal elites and widespread pedophilia among them.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    I don't recall Trump joining Epstein on "Lolita express" like Clinton did.
    Also what's with the obsession over Trump? Especially in a thread about liberal elites and widespread pedophilia among them.
    Enjoy:

Footage of Trump and Epstein partying with women in 1992 emerges
    In the wake of Epstein’s arrest, Trump was quizzed about his relationship with Epstein. Trump told reporters he “knew [Epstein], like everybody in Palm Beach knew him”. But Trump added: “I had a falling out with him. I haven’t spoken to him in 15 years. I was not a fan of his, that I can tell you.”

However, in a 2002 profile of Epstein from New York magazine, Trump was quoted as saying: “I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”
    The Armenian Issue

Quote Originally Posted by PointOfViewGun View Post
    Isn't this just a different article about the same party with cheerleaders for the pro football teams Buffalo Bills and Miami Dolphins, that mongrel was on about (referring to the professional football team cheerleaders as "young girls"?

Isn't this just a different article about the same party with cheerleaders for the pro football teams Buffalo Bills and Miami Dolphins, that mongrel was on about (referring to the professional football team cheerleaders as "young girls"?
    I don't know. Does it matter within the context I used it?
    The Armenian Issue

I don't know. Does it matter within the context I used it?
    Well, yeah. You used it as a response to this:
    "I don't recall Trump joining Epstein on "Lolita express" like Clinton did. Also what's with the obsession over Trump? Especially in a thread about liberal elites and widespread pedophilia among them."

I don't see where it fits in.

Well, yeah. You used it as a response to this:
    "I don't recall Trump joining Epstein on "Lolita express" like Clinton did. Also what's with the obsession over Trump? Especially in a thread about liberal elites and widespread pedophilia among them."

I don't see where it fits in.
    I don't see where that fits in with your previous question. Why does it matter within that context? The article has Trump indicating that despite his later attempts to distinguish himself from Epstein, Trump knew him well, that he thinks he was a terrific guys, and he had the knowledge that Epstein liked younger girls.
    The Armenian Issue

I don't see where that fits in with your previous question. Why does it matter within that context? The article has Trump indicating that despite his later attempts to distinguish himself from Epstein, Trump knew him well, that he thinks he was a terrific guys, and he had the knowledge that Epstein liked younger girls.
    So, it does not have anything to do with HH's assertions re 'Lolita Express' and 'pedophilia among the liberal elite'...

So, it does not have anything to do with HH's assertions re 'Lolita Express' and 'pedophilia among the liberal elite'...
    It has a quite lot to do if you're not trying to be pedantic.
    The Armenian Issue

You do realize those are adult cheerleaders, right?

It has a quite lot to do if you're not trying to be pedantic.
    You have been given the opportunity to explain it.

You do realize those are adult cheerleaders, right?
    I don't know. I haven't checked their IDs. However, they're irrelevant to why I linked that article. Notice I didn't quote any part involving them.
    The Armenian Issue

While we were getting distracted by mass shootings, our boy Jeff "killed himself" in prison cell, not to much of anyone's surprise. Of course any suggestion that his death could have something to do with wealthy liberal elite he could expose in his testimony is just a conspiracy theory promoted by Russia, Iran and, of course, alt-right groups to make Honest Americans doubt the honesty and integrity of elites in their country. And even thou he was under suicide watch after his previous attempt (I suggest looking up what measures do prisons usually take on inmates that attempt suicide), it is still really easy to kill yourself, or maybe only if you have dirt on powerful people, or Epstein just had very Houdini-like skills. Even though his life meant very little, and as a pedo and human trafficker he deserves no sympathy, I'm still quite disappointed that we won't hear much about his "friends". Here's pretty solid commentary on what happened:

I was rather hoping he'd squeel. Can't stand these networks catering to the rich and famous.

Well, it looks like rich and famous tend to convince those that could squeal to off themselves before they do.

While we were getting distracted by mass shootings, our boy Jeff "killed himself" in prison cell, not to much of anyone's surprise. Of course any suggestion that his death could have something to do with wealthy liberal elite he could expose in his testimony is just a conspiracy theory promoted by Russia, Iran and, of course, alt-right groups to make Honest Americans doubt the honesty and integrity of elites in their country. And even thou he was under suicide watch after his previous attempt (I suggest looking up what measures do prisons usually take on inmates that attempt suicide), it is still really easy to kill yourself, or maybe only if you have dirt on powerful people, or Epstein just had very Houdini-like skills. Even though his life meant very little, and as a pedo and human trafficker he deserves no sympathy, I'm still quite disappointed that we won't hear much about his "friends". Here's pretty solid commentary on what happened:
    Trump is in charge of the prison system right now, jus' saying.......................
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Cookiegod's Avatar CIVUS DIVUS EX CLIBANO
    Citizen

This reddit post sums it up pretty nicely:
    I’m a corrections officer. This should never have been possible. During the intake process due to the nature of his crimes and being famous he should have already been on special watch. Then after the first attempt he would have been in a special cell. He would be in what we call a “pickle suit” it’s a green suit that you can’t tear or tie to anything. His blankets would be the same material. He would only get hygiene products under supervision. Only thing allowed in his cell would be a book and court papers. Then we would be monitored more closely. This is a huge failing on the jail. I want a massive investigation on how this was able to happen.

https://www.reddit.com/r/news/commen...m_content=more
    Don't know how much of that is accurate, but I know that at least in most European countries it's more or less the same.

Suicide in prison when facing serious charges is quite hard. Suicide when you've already tried it once: Almost impossible.

But this guy did it. Nothing is impossible for a billionaire in the US of A.

I wonder how many champagne bottles got popped today by all those people who might've been implicated. I'm sounding like a conspiracy theorist, but we already know that a conspiracy was going on.

What we probably won't find out anymore is who else was involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiegod View Post
    From Socrates over Jesus to me it has always been the lot of any true visionary to be rejected by the reactionary bourgeoisie
    Qualis noncives pereo! #justiceforcookie #egalitéfraternitécookié #CLM