Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking, assets seized

Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking, assets seized

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidin View Post
    So why are alphabet agencies not investigating the individuals who were known to fly to Epstein's island? If we know that there was a human trafficking involved it would make sense to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    So why are alphabet agencies not investigating the individuals who were known to fly to Epstein's island? If we know that there was a human trafficking involved it would make sense to do that.
    You're asking why they're not investigating Trump? Interesting question...
    The Armenian Issue

Your plurality here makes absolutely no sense. There is only one alphabet agency with the authority to look into this crime given its domestic nature. Let me know when you figure out which one.

Quote Originally Posted by PointOfViewGun View Post
    I think I'll nip this in the bud for the sake of both HH running off with it and you. Being at or near the location of a crime doesn't come near to suggesting, let alone proving complicity. This might play hell with people's political careers, if they're involved in politics. But if you want a warrant, do better.
    Last edited by Gaidin; September 17, 2019 at 09:33 AM.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

Since when is Trump 'known to have flown to Epstein's island'?

Quote Originally Posted by Infidel144 View Post
    Since when is Trump 'known to have flown to Epstein's island'?
    He himself stated that he partied with Epstein, who he called a terrific guy, and exhibited his knowledge that he was into younger girls.
    The Armenian Issue

He himself stated that he partied with Epstein, who he called a terrific guy, and exhibited his knowledge that he was into younger girls.
    So he is not known to have flown to Epstein's island...

So he is not known to have flown to Epstein's island...
    So, I take it you're trying to create a position based on strict interpretation of involvement with Epstein based on whether an individual visited Epstein's island or not while ignoring actual ties to Epstein in general?
    The Armenian Issue

He’s trying to create an impression that we cannot talk about Trump. It’s always fun to see just how staunchly people will defend this orange buffoon. Of course they’ll also deny supporting Trump either now or 8 years from now kek.

Ignoring the bad faith arguments, I am confident that Epstein will not be significantly investigated. They might do some puppet show, but I doubt Trump’s admin will allow anything damaging to Trump be released. We will likely never find out anything because bext year, nobody will care.

The right wing obsession with pedophilia boils down to this:

-Anyone I don't like is bad.

-Pedophiles are bad.

-Therefore anyone I don't like is a pedophile.

I don't know what you mean. The American "right-wing" does not have an obsession with pedophilia. If anything, they seem apathetic to it.

It's been their go-to accusation for any and all liberals for some time now. Along with accusations of all-powerful pedophile cabals controlling everything from behind the scenes (pizzagate, Qanon).

So, I take it you're trying to create a position based on strict interpretation of involvement with Epstein based on whether an individual visited Epstein's island or not while ignoring actual ties to Epstein in general?
    Stupidly pathetic, Setekh.
    HH asked why people who went to Epstein's island were not being investigated ("So why are alphabet agencies not investigating the individuals who were known to fly to Epstein's island?").
    You, Setekh, suggested Trump went to Epstein's island ("You're asking why they're not investigating Trump? Interesting question...").
    You, when questioned by me, you then try to dodge instead of showing some integrity and answering the question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukiyama View Post
    He’s trying to create an impression that we cannot talk about Trump. It’s always fun to see just how staunchly people will defend this orange buffoon. Of course they’ll also deny supporting Trump either now or 8 years from now kek.
    Also a typically stupid and delusional comment, displaying complete dishonesty.

HH asked why people who went to Epstein's island were not being investigated ("So why are alphabet agencies not investigating the individuals who were known to fly to Epstein's island?").
    You, Setekh, suggested Trump went to Epstein's island ("You're asking why they're not investigating Trump? Interesting question...").
    You, when questioned by me, you then try to dodge instead of showing some integrity and answering the question.

Cute. Selectively asking about one specific subset of the Epstein scandal while ignoring the parts that make Trump look bad. The only dishonesty here is the one that deflects us discussing the relations between POTUS and Epstein.

Hmmm... You didn't answer my question though your tedious deflection pretty much validates it. Thank you for that. Your implied objection is not one that's based on principle or context of what we're discussing. It's based on a desire to create a "gotcha" moment based on fallaciously strict interpretation of Trump-Epstein connection.
    The Armenian Issue

Notice the inherent dishonesty contained in both the previous posts, where it is claimed that responding directly to what was said constitutes 'deflection' and 'being selective', to go along with the usual pretense of being psychic...

Notice the inherent dishonesty contained in both the previous posts, where it is claimed that responding directly to what was said constitutes 'deflection' and 'being selective', to go along with the usual pretense of being psychic...
    A response to what I said would be an answer to the question I asked. Did you answer my question?
    The Armenian Issue

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidin View Post
    Your plurality here makes absolutely no sense. There is only one alphabet agency with the authority to look into this crime given its domestic nature. Let me know when you figure out which one.
    And they aren't investigating it because...

Quote Originally Posted by Coughdrop addict View Post
    It's been their go-to accusation for any and all liberals for some time now. Along with accusations of all-powerful pedophile cabals controlling everything from behind the scenes (pizzagate, Qanon).
    That has something to do with large numbers of members of liberal establishment travelling to a peodphile islands, not to mention all the revelations about rampant pedophilia among Holywood big shots.

And they aren't investigating it because...
    Because you have to have evidence or grounds for reasonable suspicion that a crime was committed, is being committed, or is going to be committed before law enforcement starts investigating. Your personal dislike of the Clintons is not evidence or grounds for reasonable suspicion.

That has something to do with large numbers of members of liberal establishment travelling to a peodphile islands, not to mention all the revelations about rampant pedophilia among Holywood big shots.
    You'll need to give names if you want to be taken seriously. Otherwise it's just insinuation based solely on your personal dislike.

I'm sure when mr "grab them by the pussy" was offered the services of Epstein's network he declined while the evil clintons had paedo sex parties and bathed in the blood of sacrificed republican children....

Quote Originally Posted by Coughdrop addict View Post
    Because you have to have evidence or grounds for reasonable suspicion that a crime was committed, is being committed, or is going to be committed before law enforcement starts investigating. Your personal dislike of the Clintons is not evidence or grounds for reasonable suspicion.
    So basically your personal admiration for Clintons is why nobody on their side should be prosecuted for de-facto partaking in rape and human trafficking. Well, at least it explains why it is so hard for Democrats to even denounce pedophilia.
    You'll need to give names if you want to be taken seriously. Otherwise it's just insinuation based solely on your personal dislike.
    The names are already out there, in many cases it was admitted by themselves, as it was pointed out in this thread pages ago. Again, just because you admire someone like Bill Clinton, Jeffrey Epstein, Ted Bundy or Ed Parker doesn't mean those people are innocent.