Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking, assets seized

Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking, assets seized

Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    God, the criminal system of liberal cities is a ing joke. Liberals are destroying the country.
    I thought Trump was in charge of the country.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

What I want to know is where Clinton was at the time Epstein "committed suicide".

Quote Originally Posted by Commissar Caligula_ View Post
    What I want to know is where Clinton was at the time Epstein "committed suicide".
    Sadly this is the logic a large portion of the country uses.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Trump is in charge of the prison system right now, jus' saying..
    Epstein was a friend of Clinton too, and people thatxould be apparently embarrassing to the Clintos had a way of committing suicide. Vince Foster was just one of many. Just saying...

And while Trump appoints the top officials of the Justice department , most of the officials in the prison system don't report to Trump, and were not appointed by him, jor serve at Trump's pleasure, so it's questionable to claim Trump.reslly controls the prison system. As part of the Justice department, the FBI would nominL report to Trump, but that did not prevent FBI agents from being critical of him, or conveniently losing records when the FBI was subpoenaed for the record of those conversations.
    Last edited by Common Soldier; August 11, 2019 at 12:40 AM.

Regardless of who did this, we need to find out how this was done. This is corruption at it's peak. I don't buy that this was simple incompetence on the part of the guards. From what I've read, it's next to impossible to commit suicide in a cell like this. Especially after they took away all your stuff after a suicide attempt. Someone orchestrated this in some way.

Kyriakos's Avatar Praeses

It is likely that Epstein's suicide surprised Epstein too.
    On the positive side, at least his pals Trump and Bill Clinton won't be nervous now.
    Λέων μεν ὄνυξι κρατεῖ, κέρασι δε βούς, ἄνθρωπος δε νῷι
    "While the lion prevails with its claws, and the ox through its horns, man does by his thinking"
    Anaxagoras of Klazomenae, 5th century BC

Is he an omnipotent dictator? Unfortunately, he is not. Indeed this kind of crap happens exclusively in areas where your side is in power. Where else could it happen?

Cookiegod's Avatar CIVUS DIVUS EX CLIBANO
    Citizen

Here's what my theory normally would be: Epstein either bribing or threatening (through his lawyer) the prison officials so that he wouldn't be on suicide watch. They'd acquiesce, not because they expect him to commit suicide, but thinking he just wants a more comfortable stay in jail. Epstein would then use the experience gained from his previous attempt to commit suicide successfully.

--> No conspiracy needed, just plain old normal corruption.

But when I hear that the camera had a "malfunction" and them not checking in on him until the morning... (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ COME ON!

I don't want to believe in conspiracies. So pls tell me how is that possible?! I am questioning my own sanity and if this continues before I know it I'll start watching that Alex Jones guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiegod View Post
    From Socrates over Jesus to me it has always been the lot of any true visionary to be rejected by the reactionary bourgeoisie
    Qualis noncives pereo! #justiceforcookie #egalitéfraternitécookié #CLM

Trump is a mighty alpha male who "kicks liberals in the teeth" and "plays 4D chess" when something his supporters like happens.

Trump is a poor victim who is powerless and you all need to stop picking on him when something his supporters don't like happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Coughdrop addict View Post
    Trump is a mighty alpha male who "kicks liberals in the teeth" and "plays 4D chess" when something his supporters like happens.

Trump is a poor victim who is powerless and you all need to stop picking on him when something his supporters don't like happens.
    It's fascinating isn't it?

Default Dead Men Tell No Tales - Epstein suicided?

I think he got suicided because he knew too much. What do you think?
    I do the wrong, and first begin to brawl.
    The secret mischiefs that I set abroach

I lay unto the grievous charge of others.

And thus I clothe my naked villainy

With odd old ends, stol'n out of holy writ;

And seem a saint, when most I play the devil."

Shakespeare´s "Richard III"

His prison cell should have been something like this: https://xmenmovies.fandom.com/wiki/Plastic_Prison

Clinton has the power to kill anyone, anytime, anywhere, yet can't be bothered to take out random YouTubers who loudly say they're going to expose her. Nor did it occur to her to kill the Republicans who have been harassing her for decades.

Not my own, but it's the best argument about why these massive conspiracy theories just don't work in real life:
    Text you quoted sounds like inane pro-establishment ramblings, especially in a thread discussing death of Epstein, who allegedly commits suicide in federal facility while under guards specifically tasked with preventing inmate's suicide, of course shortly before he is about to testify against people that likely include Clintons, who you desperately are trying to white wash. Aside from Bill there were other high-profile Democrats involved with him too.

Cookiegod's Avatar CIVUS DIVUS EX CLIBANO
    Citizen

Clinton has the power to kill anyone, anytime, anywhere, yet can't be bothered to take out random YouTubers who loudly say they're going to expose her. Nor did it occur to her to kill the Republicans who have been harassing her for decades.

Quote Originally Posted by 95thrifleman View Post
    It's fascinating isn't it?
    You two do like your absolutes, don't you?
    No grey allowed.

Easy example why that line of reasoning doesn't work: I speak English well. That must mean speak all languages well... Except of course it doesn't.

And you don't have to be a Trump fan (I sure as hell ain't!) to know that expecting a president, even if it was someone more competent than Trump, to have complete control over every single one of two million federal employees might just be a tiny little bit unreasonable.

Just because most conspiracy theories are wacky and stupid as hell doesn't mean conspiracies don't exist at all. In the Epstein case that boat has sailed/plane has flown a long time ago, even if you desperately try to ignore his death.

Leading the conversation back from the whataboutisms to his death:
    He should have been on suicide watch but wasn't.
    He should have been checked on every 30 minutes, but wasn't.
    There almost certainly should be camera footage of his death, yet we hear about "malfunctions".

I'm not blaming the Clinton's or anyone else since I cannot presume to know enough.

What I ask is very simple: Anyone here willing or able to provide me with a theory that isn't conspiracy that explains all that?

I'm not the only one asking, btw.

Here's Washington Post reporter Carol Leonnig:
    People close to Epstein fear he was murdered...as Epstein told authorities someone tried to kill him in a previous incident weeks earlier. He was described as being in good spirits in recent days...
    https://mobile.twitter.com/CarolLeon...05614783635458
    Remember previous incident July 23: it was never cleared up whether Epstein had been attacked, as he said, or if he was covering up his own suicide attempt
    https://mobile.twitter.com/CarolLeon...14835503738882
    The people close to #JeffreyEpstein don't have any theories about what happened. They have the fear that all smart people who watch prison deaths unfold have, which is: this guy had a lot of secrets. Did anybody want him dead?

https://mobile.twitter.com/amjoyshow...54336931459074

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiegod View Post
    From Socrates over Jesus to me it has always been the lot of any true visionary to be rejected by the reactionary bourgeoisie
    Qualis noncives pereo! #justiceforcookie #egalitéfraternitécookié #CLM

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

Even Hermann Göring could bribe a US military prison guard to get his Cyankali pill.

Why should not Epstein bribe a guard to sabotage the video observation?

Most people do everything for the right sum of money.
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

B. W.'s Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidin View Post
    Why would I admit I'm wrong in saying State and Federal Courts are two separate entities?
    I just realized that you're not even aware that the SDNY is a federal agency.

For those who are interested, here is a list of Clinton associates who have contracted a fatal case of Arkancide. It's a long list:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ffrey-epstein/

Quote Originally Posted by Carmen Sylva View Post
    Even Hermann Göring could bribe a US military prison guard to get his Cyankali pill.

Because real life isn't a video game. You can't just go up to a camera and turn it off by pressing X lol. You'd at least need access code, which is often personalized, so they'd know which member of staff did what and guard who'd try to pull that would get caught immediately. Not to mention that Epstein was on suicide watch, which means he was under 24/7 surveillance and was restrained to prevent him from doing just that in the most high-security prison facility in the nation. It is quite obvious that someone "helped" him and that help probably came from someone Epstein had dirt on, and the list of people that took "lolita express" to his pedo island includes many members of liberal establishment brass including Bill Clinton himself.

Default Re: Dead Men Tell No Tales - Epstein suicided?

I think some people need to let their all-consuming obsession with the Clintons go.

Quote Originally Posted by Carmen Sylva View Post

That is the most likely scenario. He knew he was going away for the rest of his life, so decided to end it. Money changed hands, guards looked the other way.