Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [OPEN BETA- DAC 3.0] Ered Luin- Dwarven Rings Choice Submod [NEW VERSION- SUPPORT FOR AI ERED LUIN]

Default Re: [OPEN BETA- DAC 3.0] Ered Luin- Dwarven Rings Choice Submod [NEW VERSION- SUPPORT FOR AI ERED LUIN]

Quote Originally Posted by Steward Denethor II View Post
    This is not directly related but if the Dwarven choice script should effect the Bree choice script. If the Dwarves choose good, the Breelanders should have their relations ruined and any alliance broken if they choose the Mercenary path, while choosing the Dunedain has the opposite effect. If the Dwarves choose bad, the Dunedain choice should cause Bree to declare war on them and the Mercenary choice should cause an alliance of convenience. This alliance would break down if Angmar the High Elves and the Northern Dunedain are destroyed since both sides are corrupted and want power and wealth above all else.
    That is an excellent idea.

Default Re: [OPEN BETA- DAC 3.0] Ered Luin- Dwarven Rings Choice Submod [NEW VERSION- SUPPORT FOR AI ERED LUIN]

So I gave this a shot.

Every unit that was enabled for additional factions-Teleri units for Ered Luin, trolls and dwarven units for Mordor-are silver surfers. I suggest reading the tutorial how to fix it here: https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...nother-faction
    The battle when taking a "good" choice. First, I suggest replacing the dwarven catapults with Mordor ballistae and catapults. The gates of Thorin's Halls are small and set deep within stone arch. Dwarven catapults use high ballistic trajectory and tend to hit the arch way more often than the gate. In fact, in my game they exhausted their ammunition without even hitting the gates once. As a result, the battle ended without casualties on either side, and the Mordor army is eliminated. The Mordor artillery fires over flatter arc and has better chance of hitting the gates.
    Elven assistance will plunge EL deep into debt. Those units are expensive to keep. I suggest to remove one ship from the fleet-it's still the most powerful fleet on map north of Dol Amroth.
    Realistically, the player has only two options. Fight now, or consolidate troops for counterattack. Moving elsewhere is impossible, you'll be 100k in debt before you do so. It would be helpful if the assistance came a turn before Mordor attack, so the troops could be used in defense.

Any progress?
    Supreme Commander of the Galactic Federation, Emperor of the Virtupets Empire, Star King
    Certified Genius
    M L I G: Mandy Luxe is the Greatest
    Erasiel Darkar is OP! Never will be nerfed! He is Winx

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123