Thread: 3ds max 2018 set up

Default 3ds max 2018 set up

Yo,
    Im looking for some help getting 3ds max set up and working for 3k.

I've rigged hundreds of models in Shogun2,
    and Ive done one or two for Rome2..
    however with this new 3ds max 2018 and the new set up in 3k
    I cant seem to get this working.

My biggest issue is when i scrub the animation slider.. nothing moves, so its impossible to tell whats clipping or not,

I also dont have a clue whats going on with these shaders included in assembly kit-
    anyone with any guides or knowledge that can get me up and running on this - id really appreciate it.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

My Mods
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TW Arena Campaign Generals (R2)
    Achilles (2018) mod

Default Re: 3ds max 2018 set up

My Mods
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Achilles (2018) mod

Iam more worry about Bob... I cant use it to convert models like in the previous game... Any idea?

why would you need BOB to convert a model if you cant get it passed 3DS max and into a cs2 extension?

Also you put the cs2 file into terrain/tiles/battle

My Mods
    Achilles (2018) mod

Why the creators did half this asssembly kit! that kit is not working normally!!! not rules in the bob,dont convert .cs2 and NIGHTMARE working with 3ds max with their examples.sometimes it's better not to realise unkooked product!OMG!

Yes,
    files such as rules.bob are missing
    and the bone list file for animation

So we have to wait until CA updates this or one of the community guys do

My Mods
    Achilles (2018) mod

well i did exported the model to cs2 extension, but like you said, the bob rules are missing so we cant covnert it back to rmv2 yet, that is kindle sad...

Looks like CA makes it a bit harder to mod the game. Or at least with adding new model parts. The assembly kit of 3K looks like poop. Why even bothering Havie. Just come back to the real TW game. And that's Shogun 2 my friend. We can always use good modders like you (like you did with your 3K mod for Shogun 2).