Thread: A humble request regarding garrison script

Default A humble request regarding garrison script

Could someone please tell me how to remove the garrison script entirely or just how to make it work only for capitals? I know that in theory it's easy: you have to remove the entire script in ''campaign_script'' file, but I must've done something wrong because my game has stopped working. I could probably remove units from the middle lines and leave the rest, so the garrisons would be reduced, but that's not what I had in mind.

I've attached the original campaign script file from the newest (I guess) CoW version. I will be very grateful if any of you could remove the garrison script for me.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: A humble request regarding garrison script

Here is the script without garrison script. Unfortunately I can't test if it works, because my version of the game is heavily modified. Should work though....

campaign_script.txt

Thank you very, very much, mr. Dampfkrieger! Works like a charm, exactly what I needed. Do you by any chance know what do modify if I'd like to raise the chance of steamtank/wizards spawning for Empire?
    Anyway, you made my day

Glad I could helpe I don't really understand what you want to achieve with steam tanks & wizards though... Higher recruitment pools? Easier building requirements? The AI's priority to recruit them? Just to list some of the options

Well I've heard that there is only 1% chance per turn that a tank or a wizard unit will spawn, I'd like to raise that chance to at least 3%. It would be awesome if the player could recruit those unit in maxed barracks or other building (as far as I know it's not possible in this version).
    Other problem is that I've been playing as Hochland (normal) and other empire nations are attacking me despite being overrun by Chaos forces. It doesn't make sense but I guess AI will always backstab me.