Thread: Proposal for seiges

Default Proposal for seiges

can anyone make a mod that would stop all buildings from being destroyed on first turn of siege? or at least granaries which destroys the reserves on first siege making building those buildings useless.

Default Re: Proposal for seiges

Second this. Attacked should have trebuchets for this to happen

I'm actually trying to figure that out, I think I have it, however it will not show up as an effect under building effects, so I'll have to see once people actually siege one of my cities with a grain storage.

My idea being lvl 1-2 both sapping and battering rams are allowed lvl 3-4 only sapping is allowed and lvl 5 granary would ensure no siege equipment barring trebuchets can be used, thus leading to longer sieges or having trebs.

p.s. regarding the buildings being destroyed too fast, I believe the variables for those are in the campaign variables table.
    Last edited by ABullishBear; October 05, 2019 at 10:00 AM.

Actually, I prefer my men in the settlement not to get attrition on first turn. I increase settlement reserve to 25 and it can stand for 2 turn.

CA said something about fixing this issue. AI should not cause building damage/attrition on player end turn, because the same isnt true for the AI.

As the player you have to end 1 turn to cause damage/attrition, where as the AI was causing this instantly to the player.

Not sure if this is what youre referring to, but this was supposedly patched a lonnnng time ago.

Alternatively, if the granary loses its functionality on Damage you can find a column under building effects somewhere for Damage/destroyed so it still produces the right effects

3k_main_campaign_group_buildings_district_residential_logistics_1 3k_main_effect_province_supply_stockpile_abs_capacity_increase region_to_province_own_unseen 25 20 8 83k_main_campaign_group_buildings_district_residential_logistics_2 3k_main_effect_province_supply_stockpile_abs_capacity_increase region_to_province_own_unseen 40 35 10 13
    3k_main_campaign_group_buildings_district_residential_logistics_3 3k_main_effect_province_supply_stockpile_abs_capacity_increase region_to_province_own_unseen 60 50 20 20
    3k_main_campaign_group_buildings_district_residential_logistics_4 3k_main_effect_province_supply_stockpile_abs_capacity_increase region_to_province_own_unseen 80 70 25 27
    3k_main_campaign_group_buildings_district_residential_logistics_5 3k_main_effect_province_supply_stockpile_abs_capacity_increase region_to_province_own_unseen 120 100 40 40
    I liked the idea so i added it here:
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1791590602
    Last edited by Havie; February 20, 2020 at 05:03 PM.

My Mods
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TW Arena Campaign Generals (R2)
    Achilles (2018) mod