Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The American Revolution Mod Tenth Anniversary Edition - > > > v3.3 DOWNLOAD LINKS < < < (Released July 4, 2019 - Patched July 26, 2019)

Default Re: The American Revolution Mod Tenth Anniversary Edition - > > > v3.3 DOWNLOAD LINKS < < < (Released July 4, 2019 - Patched July 26, 2019)

Am I missing something here:
    The American Revolution 1775 Campaign:

When I pick Great Britain/Spain/France, I can only access the Americas theatre. I thought I can play the Grand Campaign during the Revolution.

I started the 1783 camp, this problem is not there, but there is no Fog of War, I mean Fog of War exists in ETW right?
    Last edited by The Despondent Mind; May 09, 2020 at 02:04 PM.

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Default Re: The American Revolution Mod Tenth Anniversary Edition - > > > v3.3 DOWNLOAD LINKS < < < (Released July 4, 2019 - Patched July 26, 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by The Despondent Mind View Post
    Am I missing something here:
    The American Revolution 1775 Campaign:

When I pick Great Britain/Spain/France, I can only access the Americas theatre. I thought I can play the Grand Campaign during the Revolution.

I started the 1783 camp, this problem is not there, but there is no Fog of War, I mean Fog of War exists in ETW right?
    The American Revolution 1775 campaign is the third chapter in the Road to Independence scenario in vanilla and playing the 1783 grand campaign is the late grand campaign.

https://www.nexusmods.com/empiretota...ab=description
    Last edited by Leonardo; November 29, 2020 at 01:28 AM.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Default Re: RELEASED! July 4, 2019 > > > The American Revolution Mod v3.0 10th Anniversary Download Thread < < <

Quote Originally Posted by hip63 View Post

Drum & Fife sounds not working at all
    Soldier Chatter sounds not working at all

Were these problems from post #17 ever fixed? These issues are still present for me on version 3.3!

Hello All. this is a very great mod dudes. But can u pls make the campaign 12 or maybe 24 turns per year. The american revolution is too short. I tried to change it in the stratpos script and in a savegame script, but that causes ctd. Please help...

Hello, super mod, I love all the new units. Playing as America, the population does not increase, even with all the techs done and the farms and cities fully upgraded. Philadelphia currently has 1300 people total, Main has 1000, and Georgia has 1000.. Is there a way to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
    The American Revolution 1775 campaign is the third chapter in the Road to Independence scenario in vanilla and playing the 1783 grand campaign is the late grand campaign.

https://www.nexusmods.com/empiretota...ab=description
    But how do I enable the Fog Of War???

I really want to thank all the developers for this edition. I was the one checking in on this thread in the 2010s every once in a while. The American Revolution is a joy to study and learn and this mod adds to that feeling.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123