Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The American Revolution Mod Tenth Anniversary Edition - > > > v3.3 DOWNLOAD LINKS < < < (Released July 4, 2019 - Patched July 26, 2019)

hip63's Avatar Give me some BASS!
    Patrician Artifex

Default Re: RELEASED! July 4, 2019 > > > The American Revolution Mod v3.0 10th Anniversary Download Thread < < <

We are doing final v3.1 patch testing now.

If all goes well, release of the patch will be coming very soon.

hip63

Patrician Artifex

Default Re: RELEASED! July 4, 2019 > > > The American Revolution Mod v3.0 10th Anniversary Download Thread < < < (Patched July 13, 2019)

T.A.R. v3.0 to v3.1 Patch is now Released!

hip63
    Last edited by hip63; July 13, 2019 at 11:55 PM.

Default Re: RELEASED! July 4, 2019 > > > The American Revolution Mod v3.0 10th Anniversary Download Thread < < < (Patched July 13, 2019)

Hello. Mod dont work for me. I extracted the patch and that works but the main file:TAR-v3_Install_Files2.7z doesnt. I followed the video tutorial by TSJ but still no way. The problem is this: When i try to extract that file it says, impossible to open this file as archive and i cannot open and install the mod.
    HELP PLS

Geronimo2006's Avatar TAR Local Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Tex The Veteran View Post
    Hello. Mod dont work for me. I extracted the patch and that works but the main file:TAR-v3_Install_Files2.7z doesnt. I followed the video tutorial by TSJ but still no way. The problem is this: When i try to extract that file it says, impossible to open this file as archive and i cannot open and install the mod.
    HELP PLS
    Make sure you have software that can open zip files. Winrar for example or winzip.
    Colonialism 1600AD - 2016 Modding Awards for "Compilations and Overhauls".

Core i7 2600 @ 3.4ghz - NVIDIA GTX950 2GB

Colonialism 1600 AD blog

Ofc, my software can open zip files. Every mod, i installed or anything worked. also the TAR patch but the other file doesnt

Not working even with win zip,
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; July 15, 2019 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Merged.

Patrician Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Tex The Veteran View Post
    Ofc, my software can open zip files. Every mod, i installed or anything worked. also the TAR patch but the other file doesnt

Not working even with win zip,
    it sounds like the downloaded file is corrupted, try downloading again but maybe from one of the other download mirrors like Google or Mega.

Also it is a 7zip file so you might want to try 7zip to extract, free at https://www.7-zip.org/

hip63

Patrician Artifex

Default Re: RELEASED! July 4, 2019 > > > The American Revolution Mod v3.1 10th Anniversary Download Thread < < < (Patched July 13, 2019)

I've replaced the old T.A.R. v3.0 full install package with an already patched v3.1 full install package.

The v3.0 to v3.1 Patch will remain available for those who have already downloaded the old v3.0 package and don't want to have to download the full installer all over again.

The Mega Drive link is still uploading but will be available soon.

Enjoy!

hip63

Patrician Artifex

Default Re: RELEASED! July 4, 2019 > > > The American Revolution Mod v3.1 10th Anniversary Download Thread < < < (Patched July 13, 2019)

New online T.A.R. User Manual plus Diags and Modding Guide added to the forum in stickied threads

hip63

Patrician Artifex

This thread has been locked. Please create a new thread for any questions or comments

hip63

Patrician Artifex

Default Re: The American Revolution Mod Tenth Anniversary Edition - > > > v3.2 DOWNLOAD LINKS < < < (Released July 4, 2019 - Patched July 18, 2019)

I've replaced the old T.A.R. v3.1 full install package with an already patched v3.2 full install package.

The v3.1 & the v3.2 Patches will remain available for those who have already downloaded the older packages and don't want to have to download the full installer all over again.

The Mega Drive link is still uploading but will be available soon.

Enjoy!

hip63

Default Re: The American Revolution Mod Tenth Anniversary Edition - > > > v3.2 DOWNLOAD LINKS < < < (Released July 4, 2019 - Patched July 18, 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by hip63 View Post
    I've replaced the old T.A.R. v3.1 full install package with an already patched v3.2 full install package.The v3.1 & the v3.2 Patches will remain available for those who have already downloaded the older packages and don't want to have to download the full installer all over again.The Mega Drive link is still uploading but will be available soon.Enjoy!hip63
    THX!What's the change with 3.2 patch?

Patrician Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by HuoShan View Post
    THX!What's the change with 3.2 patch?
    corrected missing portraits in Liberty or Death Campaigns (must start new campaign to see them)

hip63

Default Re: The American Revolution Mod Tenth Anniversary Edition - > > > v3.3 DOWNLOAD LINKS < < < (Released July 4, 2019 - Patched July 26, 2019)

Hello, I´m just a bit confused. I the 2.9 version there were many units I could choose from in Custom Battles for every faction. In the 3.2 version there are only a handfull of units left from the previous ones. Is this intentional ? Do I have to play the campaign to access all units ? Or did I install it wrong ?

Default Re: The American Revolution Mod Tenth Anniversary Edition - > > > v3.3 DOWNLOAD LINKS < < < (Released July 4, 2019 - Patched July 26, 2019)

Hello, thank you for the mod, i have an installation problems, after the full install i don't have the TAR link on my descktop, so the mod never start. After the full installation, that i have done in an original version ot Empire otal war, i started also the game after the installation process, i had the Game menu but if i digit on the different version the Game never started. Please help me, i really liketo play with TAR mod. Thank you in advance for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by luana7575 View Post
    Hello, thank you for the mod, i have an installation problems, after the full install i don't have the TAR link on my descktop, so the mod never start. After the full installation, that i have done in an original version ot Empire otal war, i started also the game after the installation process, i had the Game menu but if i digit on the different version the Game never started. Please help me, i really liketo play with TAR mod. Thank you in advance for your help.
    Where i can find the TAR LAUNCHER?

Hi! Steam version not playing(((

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by luana7575 View Post
    i had the Game menu but if i digit on the different version the Game never started.
    What do you mean by saying different version?
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

If anyone has an issue with TAR then post your question here.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Newman55f9's Avatar Libertus

Hello,

I had connected with Toon again via email. We caught up and I installed TAR on my Windows 10 computer. Started a Grand Campaign and it worked for hours. I came back to it a few days later. It worked for about an hour, than CTD. It won't work anymore. I contacted Toon again and he suggested I post here. Can anyone help me fix it or remove it so Vanilla will work again? I had tried TAR about 10 years ago and had a similar problem. I removed TAR and ETW then reinstalled ETW but could not get it to work again, not even the vanilla version.

Hello Newman,

I had the same Problem and for some reason I must shut down und restart Steam sometimes. Furthermore I always must start Steam before starting the TAR Launcher.

One time I had a CTD problem because I changed the Graphic Settings and so the unit scale changed from large to huge. Then I was not able to load my savegames before I realized that issue and changed it back on my own.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast