Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Portland: Journalist injured during riot between Antifa and Proud Boys.

Default Re: Portland has fallen: the post-apocalyptic result of unchecked leftism.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Me, I never got stopped or searched once, not when i visited Parliament, or Buckingham Palace, never.
    Heh..., last time I was in London I was in the bank with the person I was staying with (he was depositing a bunch of money). After a while a bunch of bobbies came in, started to fan out, others went and talked to the management, I'm looking around wondering what sort of excitement was going to happen.

Turned out the excitement was, well, me...

Praeses

Default Re: Portland has fallen: the post-apocalyptic result of unchecked leftism.

Quote Originally Posted by Infidel144 View Post
    Heh..., last time I was in London I was in the bank with the person I was staying with (he was depositing a bunch of money). After a while a bunch of bobbies came in, started to fan out, others went and talked to the management, I'm looking around wondering what sort of excitement was going to happen.

Turned out the excitement was, well, me...
    Should've taken off the ski mask.
    Jatte lambastes Calico Rat

Blatta Optima Maxima's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae
    Free Democratic People's Republic of Latvia

lmao, /pol/ rhetoric really has seeped into even the farthest reaches of the internet. Strange, I expected gaming forums like this to have gone quite strongly in the PC diretion.

Gamers are right wing anyway. Honestly, I blame videogames for giving men something to retract to. If we didn't have them, the push back against Orwellian liberals would be a lot stronger. VG are the new opium of the people.

So, is Portland on fire?
    The Armenian Issue

Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    Gamers are right wing anyway. Honestly, I blame videogames for giving men something to retract to. If we didn't have them, the push back against Orwellian liberals would be a lot stronger. VG are the new opium of the people.
    Ummm... what?
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

HannibalExMachina's Avatar Just a sausage

Quote Originally Posted by Blatta Optima Maxima View Post
    lmao, /pol/ rhetoric really has seeped into even the farthest reaches of the internet. Strange, I expected gaming forums like this to have gone quite strongly in the PC diretion.
    im sure most of us are PC gamers

but far-right crap among gamers is nothing new, if anything this place isnt even that bad.

basil blah blah

well, a lot of gamers have drunk the fascist cool aid, so he is not even wrong there, for once. oc, the rest is based on the usual gamergate attitude about librul videogame brainwashing, so nothing new here.
    Last edited by HannibalExMachina; July 10, 2019 at 01:44 PM.

HannibalExMachina's Avatar Just a sausage

delete plz
    Last edited by HannibalExMachina; July 10, 2019 at 01:44 PM.

How many buildings have collapsed in Portland?
    The Armenian Issue

Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by PointOfViewGun View Post
    How many buildings have collapsed in Portland?
    Oh yea of little faith, the Antichrist has collapsed the entire city, and flung it into a lake of fire but Legacy Media is not reporting the fact.

irontaino's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Citizen

Oh yea of little faith, the Antichrist has collapsed the entire city, and flung it into a lake of fire but Legacy Media is not reporting the fact.
    George Soros and Hillary Clinton are personally leading the death squads rounding up straight white men for either conversion or extermination.
    Fact:Apples taste good, and you can throw them at people if you're being attacked
    Under the patronage of big daddy Elfdude

A.B.A.P.

Ludicus's Avatar Comes Limitis
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Pontifex Maximus View Post
    Portland has fallen: the post-apocalyptic

It's a West Side Story - rival gangs fighting for the same "territory".

The Antifa Portland-Andy Ngo controversy, explained - Vox

...The right and some parts of the center need there to be a thuggish left, something that allows them to say that “both sides” are equally extreme in the Trump era even though that’s plainly untrue. Meanwhile, there’s a hunger among some parts of the left for a more radical and aggressive politics beyond the ballot box — a sense that the surge in racism and bigotry is so threatening that there’s no choice but to take to the streets and physically confront the pro-Trump right.
    The debate over the attack on Andy Ngo, then, isn’t really a debate over press freedoms. It’s an expression of two divergent visions of where American politics is at right now — and who the biggest threats to its security are.
    Il y a quelque chose de pire que d'avoir une âme perverse. C’est d'avoir une âme habituée
    Charles Péguy

Every human society must justify its inequalities: reasons must be found because, without them, the whole political and social edifice is in danger of collapsing”.
    Thomas Piketty

Praeses

Wait, a journalist threatened by a faceless shadow organisation in a post-apocalyptic setting?
    Sounds familiar...

Alt Right should have gone with Hancock, he's woke AF. Or Strong, the melee would have ended differently.
    Last edited by Cyclops; July 11, 2019 at 12:38 AM. Reason: Humans all look funny

Have the smell of rotten bodies felt in the streets of Portland too?
    The Armenian Issue

Wait, a journalist threatened by a faceless shadow organisation in a post-apocalyptic setting?
    Sounds familiar...

Alt Right should have gone with Hancock, he's woke AF. Or Strong, the melee would have ended differently.
    You should see the way Commander John Shepherd deals with alternate media, the lefty antifa sod.

Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

It's pretty funny seeing liberals trying to talk about everything except the actual topic of the thread, because it involves one of theirs doing what they advocate to someone who's completely innocent.

Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

Its funny to see conservatives still fail to mention that the alt-groups were involved in the violence as well. Guess is just too easy to just latch onto your bias.

I'm still waiting for someone to explain the OP in plain English, because all the evidence points to Portland and it's governance being completely intact.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    It's pretty funny seeing liberals trying to talk about everything except the actual topic of the thread, because it involves one of theirs doing what they advocate to someone who's completely innocent.
    Damn right. So, have people resorted to cannibalism in Portland yet?
    The Armenian Issue

7 more posts still not addressing the issue at hand. All of this is pretty entertaining, because if there's something liberals can be rightfully accused of, is to always dodge inconvenient topics, whether it's migrant crime, tech/academia censorship or indeed the current topic: liberal violence.

This is obviously necessary because none of those fit in the liberal paradigm of good and evil; any kind of fact that disproves the paradism is simply ignored. I'm not even sure if it's intentional rather than subconscious. Either way it's pretty clear none of you will ever admit the problems of your side. An extremely dangerous element for society, because it means your side is free of checks and faces no kind of restraint whatsoever.

This leads back to my argument that if you can't restrain yourselves, then conservatives are in mortal danger. The solution? Acquire nuclear weapons.
    Last edited by Basil II the B.S; July 12, 2019 at 01:59 AM.