Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 340

Thread: Portland: Journalist injured during riot between Antifa and Proud Boys.

  1. #181

    Default Re: Portland has fallen: the post-apocalyptic result of unchecked leftism.

    Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    7 more posts still not addressing the issue at hand. All of this is pretty entertaining, because if there's something liberals can be rightfully accused of, is to always dodge inconvenient topics, whether it's migrant crime, tech/academia censorship or indeed the current topic: liberal violence.

    This is obviously necessary because none of those fit in the liberal paradigm of good and evil; any kind of fact that disproves the paradism is simply ignored. I'm not even sure if it's intentional rather than subconscious. Either way it's pretty clear none of you will ever admit the problems of your side. An extremely dangerous element for society, because it means your side is free of checks and faces no kind of restraint whatsoever.

    This leads back to my argument that if you can't restrain yourselves, then conservatives are in mortal danger. The solution? Acquire nuclear weapons.
    What will nukes do to help exactly?

  2. #182

    Default Re: Portland has fallen: the post-apocalyptic result of unchecked leftism.

    They keep liberals at bay. Apparently the only way liberals are brought to reason is when they face the threat of nuclear annihilation.

  3. #183
    alhoon's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chania, Greece
    Posts
    21,436

    Default Re: Portland has fallen: the post-apocalyptic result of unchecked leftism.

    Post apocalyptic game references have no place in this thread. If you don't have something to say about this thread's actual topic, please don't be disruptive. A lot of posts have been deleted as off topic and disruptive. Further posts may be penalized if they continue to be disruptive/off topic. If you want to joke about post apocalyptic scenarios, please use the Thema Dieva.
    DIE: Diversity, Inclusion, Equality (Pun on SJWs, I am not far-right)
    _______________________________________________________
    Beta-tester for Darthmod Empire, the default modification for Empire Total War that does not ask for your money behind patreon.

    Developer of Causa Belli submod for Darthmod, headed by Hammeredalways and a ton of other people.
    Developer of LtC: Random maps submod for Lands to Conquer (that brings a multitude of random maps and other features).

  4. #184
    irontaino's Avatar Deadass B
    Citizen

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,827

    Default Re: Portland has fallen: the post-apocalyptic result of unchecked leftism.

    There isn't really much to discuss. The OP is hyperbolic trash.
    Last edited by alhoon; July 13, 2019 at 04:34 PM. Reason: disruptive part removed
    Fact:Apples taste good, and you can throw them at people if you're being attacked
    Under the patronage of big daddy Elfdude



  5. #185

    Default Re: Portland has fallen: the post-apocalyptic result of unchecked leftism.

    Portland is doing fine. It graduated to the status of a city without telling the internet.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

    Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

  6. #186

    Default Re: Portland has fallen: the post-apocalyptic result of unchecked leftism.

    I have been assured by eye witness testimony through deranged family members that Portland is doing great. The mandate to attend to illegal migrant needs, drug addict needs, and the base level of idiotic socialistic policy will soon render the state a fantasy budget like California. So here's the thing: all if your moronic laws that destroy your state might be pending in states you plan to flee to once the states you're advocating fort idiocy fails. off. If you live in southern california and you're sympathetic to illegal immigrant idiots, off and go ahead and stay in your So CA ghetto. Don't come here, we're not interested. Go to California. If you're an illegal immigrant, go to LA or Sam Diego. You'll be given free healthcare and a much warner welcome than the rest of the racist US culture. Trust me, jut stay in California in LA and San Diego, everything outside those cities are awful and racist and will try to deport you. Stay within the safe spaces.
    Last edited by Pontifex Maximus; July 13, 2019 at 08:31 PM.

  7. #187

    Default Re: Portland has fallen: the post-apocalyptic result of unchecked leftism.

    Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    They keep liberals at bay. Apparently the only way liberals are brought to reason is when they face the threat of nuclear annihilation.
    So, America needs to nuke itself?

  8. #188

    Default Re: Portland has fallen: the post-apocalyptic result of unchecked leftism.

    Recent events of liberal activists replacing the American flag with the Mexican one shows they don't feel American. A good solution would be to create separate and incompatible national and global citizenship. If you are a citizen of the world, you can't be a nationalist nor should benefit from the protection of the nation state. Multicultural rights for multicultural people.

  9. #189

    Default Re: Portland has fallen: the post-apocalyptic result of unchecked leftism.

    So, in essence, revoking citizenship for insufficient loyalty to a government of a state.

  10. #190
    irontaino's Avatar Deadass B
    Citizen

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,827

    Default Re: Portland has fallen: the post-apocalyptic result of unchecked leftism.

    Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    Recent events of liberal activists replacing the American flag with the Mexican one shows they don't feel American. A good solution would be to create separate and incompatible national and global citizenship. If you are a citizen of the world, you can't be a nationalist nor should benefit from the protection of the nation state. Multicultural rights for multicultural people.
    So much for all your schpiel about freedom of speech.
    Fact:Apples taste good, and you can throw them at people if you're being attacked
    Under the patronage of big daddy Elfdude



  11. #191

    Default Re: Portland has fallen: the post-apocalyptic result of unchecked leftism.

    Quote Originally Posted by irontaino View Post
    So much for all your schpiel about freedom of speech.
    Basil believes in loyalty above freedom. He hasn't quite processed the fact that the government is loyal to the people, not the other way around. Every two years we vote and if the government hasn't been loyal enough to us quite a few reps find themselves out on their ass.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

    Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

  12. #192

    Default Re: Portland has fallen: the post-apocalyptic result of unchecked leftism.

    Liberals: we want to enjoy the benefits of the nation state while also working to dismantle it, starting with its borders so that everyone becomes a global citizen.
    Basil: ok how about you become a global citizen and enjoy the benefits of it?
    Liberals: you Nazi! We just wanted to destroy your country.

    All I'm asking you is to take responsibility for your ideas. I know that you absolutely hate the concept of personal responsibility. Liberals today are all about collective rights and collective responsibility, especially under the scheme ''oppressor''=collectively guilty for everything, ''oppressed''= collectively innocent always. Let's move past that.

    You want open borders, which is essentially no borders? Ok, great, you do it in your areas, like California. We make a wall to keep you out. If someone wants to live in your society, they can leave. You, however, can't join us. Anyone who argues for open borders can't join a protected borders society. Take responsibility for your ideas. Put your money where your mouth is. Live according to your argument. No walls whatsoever, not even private walls. It's too comfortable for you to always make us pay for your failures.

    I personally want to see this go on for 10 years or so. A protected borders society vs an open borders one. For 10 years you are not allowed to make any immigration restriction whatsoever. Whoever wants to come is immediately given legal papers. At the end of the 10 years, if you are still alive, you can tell us what you think about your results.

    Here's the catch: if after 10 years you tell us ''Ok the no borders thing is bs, society sucks, rampant crime everywhere, no jobs, the state has collapsed, please help us'' then the only solution is to remove your failed society with your side's retarded ideas from the planet. You get nuked.
    Last edited by Basil II the B.S; July 14, 2019 at 03:01 PM.

  13. #193

    Default Re: Portland has fallen: the post-apocalyptic result of unchecked leftism.

    Who is the "us"? You aren't American. I don't think you even care about the well being of America.
    They give birth astride of a grave, the light gleams an instant, then it's night once more.

  14. #194

    Default Re: Portland has fallen: the post-apocalyptic result of unchecked leftism.

    At this point it's irrelevant. The conflict between nationalism and globalism is the same in the US and Europe. The same people who argue for the same bs in Portland you can find in London, Paris and the rest of big urban conglomerates. It's the people against the globalist elite.

    I have more in common with the average Republican voter than with the average Italian liberal ''citizen of the world'' cuck.
    Last edited by Basil II the B.S; July 14, 2019 at 03:08 PM.

  15. #195

    Default Re: Portland has fallen: the post-apocalyptic result of unchecked leftism.

    How do you have an international-nationalist community? None of you actually support each other's national interests.
    They give birth astride of a grave, the light gleams an instant, then it's night once more.

  16. #196

    Default Re: Portland has fallen: the post-apocalyptic result of unchecked leftism.

    There can't be common interests now? For instance one would be to destroy globalist institutions and the globalist elite. Actually that's going to require the concetrated effort of nations.

  17. #197
    irontaino's Avatar Deadass B
    Citizen

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,827

    Default Re: Portland has fallen: the post-apocalyptic result of unchecked leftism.

    So it's a...globalized movement of nationalists?
    Fact:Apples taste good, and you can throw them at people if you're being attacked
    Under the patronage of big daddy Elfdude



  18. #198

    Default Re: Portland has fallen: the post-apocalyptic result of unchecked leftism.

    Oh, so it has little to do with National interests and more about being reactionary to globalization. Assume nationalists won control of all their respective governments; you guys think you are going to stay friends when there is nothing to react against? 'America first' is compatible with 'Italy first' or 'Britain first'?
    They give birth astride of a grave, the light gleams an instant, then it's night once more.

  19. #199

    Default Re: Portland has fallen: the post-apocalyptic result of unchecked leftism.

    Quote Originally Posted by irontaino View Post
    So it's a...globalized movement of nationalists?
    Not global. You see, the globalist elite are white liberals. There's basically no equivalent elsewhere. Everyone runs their own country the way they like it.
    It's just a problem in NA/Europe maybe +Australia and that's because there's a white liberal problem. The rest of the world is fine, indeed because they don't have white liberals.

    Quote Originally Posted by The spartan View Post
    Oh, so it has little to do with National interests and more about being reactionary to globalization. Assume nationalists won control of all their respective governments; you guys think you are going to stay friends when there is nothing to react against? 'America first' is compatible with 'Italy first' or 'Britain first'?
    American govts putting the interests of American citizens first is perfectly compatible with Italian govts putting the interests of Italian citizens first.
    As opposed to... both serving the interests of cosmopolitan, urban, upper class, white progressives.

  20. #200

    Default Re: Portland has fallen: the post-apocalyptic result of unchecked leftism.

    Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    American govts putting the interests of American citizens first is perfectly compatible with Italian govts putting the interests of Italian citizens first.
    Compatible with themselves, sure, but American Nationalists aren't going to put Italian interests anywhere on the board and vice versa. I don't think American Nationalists and Italian Nationalists are going to agree on what a "good" trade deal is between the two of them, for example. Any time you have even a slight difference of opinion on an international issue, you guys' interests aren't compatible, someone would have to compromise. Moreover, as an Italian nationalist yourself, I don't think the well being of America is anywhere near the top of your priorities list. So why would I take any of your advice on US domestic policy? You aren't arguing what is good for America, you are arguing what you think is good for Italy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    As opposed to... both serving the interests of cosmopolitan, urban, upper class, white progressives.
    It's weird how the party you consider to be elitist, rich, aristocrats also keeps winning the National popular vote.
    They give birth astride of a grave, the light gleams an instant, then it's night once more.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •