Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Portland: Journalist injured during riot between Antifa and Proud Boys.

Default Portland: Journalist injured during riot between Antifa and Proud Boys.

We have long been aware of the regressive-leftist mayhem prevalent within leftist, majority hell scape cities, but recent news have confirmed just how awful these conditions can become. An ethnic minority, gay man was recently hospitalized by the Portland Antifa for the unspeakable crime of wrong-think and reporting on the inherent violence and criminality of Antifa-Portland. How many reporters must be hospitalized before the mainstream left condemns their militant wing, antifa?

Are democrat politicians on the local, state, or national levels using antifa like Hitler used the brownshirts? Must they be tolerated so long as they serve a legitimate political agenda among the leftist politicians? How long can these para-military groups be tolerated without the inevitable backlash? Why does the democrat party tolerate and promote violent extra-judicial activity like antifa?
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; July 16, 2019 at 06:29 AM. Reason: Misleading title fixed.

Default Re: Portland has fallen: the post-apocalyptic result of unchecked leftism.

Can someone translate this into standard English please?
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Default Re: Portland has fallen: the post-apocalyptic result of unchecked leftism.

Sure. The un-pathetic, un-nazi, un-coward Antifa engaged in a masked, armed, gang-defense from behind action on a lbgtqa journalist of color (you would likely refer to him as a 'brown person' (he is East Asian/Vietnamese do you refer East Asians as 'brown people' as you do with various other ethnicities?) on Saturday and put him in a hospital. The journalist had engaged in the violent, murderous behavior called filming...
    HTH
    Last edited by Infidel144; July 01, 2019 at 09:17 PM.

Praeses

Are we talking about the gang member of the Proud Boys "getting his third"? No surprise members of violent gangs get into scuffles, lock them all up.

Bizarre panic from OP, a gang member getting some licks is hardly "Portland falling", I'd hate to see what would happen to your blood pressure if there was an actual disaster.
    Jatte lambastes Calico Rat

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Are we talking about the gang member of the Proud Boys "getting his third"? No surprise members of violent gangs get into scuffles, lock them all up.

Bizarre panic from OP, a gang member getting some licks is hardly "Portland falling", I'd hate to see what would happen to your blood pressure if there was an actual disaster.
    No. What part of "lbgtqa journalist of color" (he writes for Quillette and WSJ) or " ethnic minority, gay man" is unclear?
    Last edited by Infidel144; July 01, 2019 at 10:08 PM.

Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by Infidel144 View Post
    No. What part of "lbgtqa journalist of color" (he writes for Quillette and WSJ) or " ethnic minority, gay man" is unclear?
    You're saying he's not a Proud Boy? You know, the provocative dicks who go around looking to get punched as part of their weird alt-right rituals?

Cool, his wiki page seemed to say it a few hours ago. Looks like there's been some rapid editing.

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

This is disgusting cyclops and irontain. He is a journalist. He went there to report. It is antifa thuggery to blame. Don’t blame the victim of a crime.

Props to Andy Yang.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...nalists-should
    Democratic presidential candidate Andrew Yang is sending well-wishes to Andy Ngo, a journalist at conservative website Quilette, who says anti-fascist protesters attacked him at a demonstration in Portland, Ore., on Saturday.

"I hope @MrAndyNgo is okay. Journalists should be safe to report on a protest without being targeted," Yang tweeted Monday.
    https://www.wsj.com/video/opinion-jo...3F3B79560.html

He was beaten up and got milkshaked with QUICK DRYING CEMENT.

ffs
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

You're saying he's not a Proud Boy? You know, the provocative dicks who go around looking to get punched as part of their weird alt-right rituals?

Cool, his wiki page seemed to say it a few hours ago. Looks like there's been some rapid editing.
    Wiki pages can say anything. But you're the one making the assertion. Can you prove it? Or are you retracting and claiming you were misled by wikipedia?
    Quote Originally Posted by irontaino View Post
    Guy goes to a place looking to provoke, get's punched after provoking.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    So a journalist standing around filming a demonstration is "provoking" a masked gang-defense with weapons from behind, and you approve of it.

===

Which is more un-pathetic, more un-nazi, more un-cowardly, antifa engaging in a masked gang-assault from behind with weapons or their online cheerleaders who would never do it themselves...
    Last edited by Infidel144; July 01, 2019 at 11:50 PM.

Blog Entries

So NYT published what I think isn’t an opinion piece, which minimises ANTIFA and takes dig after dig at Ngo.

Gad some things make me angry and this is one of them. Why? Because I care about free speech.
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    This is disgusting cyclops and irontain.
    Sorry to disappoint you.

He is a journalist. He went there to report.
    Well he's a blgger/opinion piece scribe, lets not insult him by calling him a journalist.

I strongly feel most journalists to be scum. Look at the scum journalists who smear Trump at the drop of a hat. In my own country my family has run into a lot of journalists through the law and professional sports and almost all are dishonest. They seem to lie compulsively, they want to create a story even if there isn't one.

Not sure why journalism would be a sacrosanct profession, in my experience they are part o a big problem with dishonesty in my country 9and clearly in the UK and US too).

It is antifa thuggery to blame.
    I believe stupid left wing thugs bear blame here. They go out looking for a fight. I thought this bloke was a Proud Boy, a right wing thug who goes out and looks for a fight. Do we have proof of his version of the story? the video i saw said "I don't know how this brawl started".

Don’t blame the victim of a crime.
    If he's a victim lock the offenders up.

Props to Andy Yang.
    Seems ike a compassionate response, perhaps i am too hard because the victim has been described as a journalist.

If they'e using chemical attacks its a new low.

Wiki pages can say anything. But you're the one making the assertion. Can you prove it? Or are you retracting and claiming you were misled by wikipedia?...
    Can't prove it and happy to be corrected. Weird if it did change but its my say so and we're anons here, can't ask you to trust my word (I could be a journalist).

Sadly the Proud Boys hide their membership (they're some sort of weird hate group aren't they?), be good to rule out that this guy started a fight for cult reasons. Proud boys have a history of lying and starting fights.
    Last edited by Cyclops; July 02, 2019 at 12:50 AM.

Can't prove it and happy to be corrected. Weird if it did change but its my say so and we're anons here, an' ask you to trust my word (I could be a journalist).
    Trust your word... hmmm.... I can go through more than a few hours of the edit history of that wikipage.
    Which I did.
    Do you want to know what I found?

Praeses

Trust your word... hmmm.... I can go through more than a few hours of the edit history of that wikipage.
    Which I did.
    Do you want to know what I found?
    Yes please.

BTW atrocious spelling error on my part (corrected now) I meant to say "Can't ask" not "an' ask" whatever that means. Poor posting by me, apologies and not attempting a "gotcha-stealth edit".

Yes please.
    I found no instance (provided I did not miss something, I went back 20 hours give or take) of him being said to be a "Proud Boy". The only 'group' he is indicated to be a member of is something called 'Free Thinkers of PSU', which is on the main page.

I see hyperbolic descriptions haven't gone out of vogue.
    They give birth astride of a grave, the light gleams an instant, then it's night once more.

Praeses

I found no instance (provided I did not miss something, I went back 20 hours give or take) of him being said to be a "Proud Boy". The only 'group' he is indicated to be a member of is something called 'Free Thinkers of PSU', which is on the main page.
    Well that covers the period I looked at it, stupid mistake by me and thank you for correcting my ignorance, and my error in suggesting it said he was a Proud Boy.

I don't like journalists one bit, but that's no justification for belting him. Hopefully more video will emerge and they can identify the attackers and prove they started the fight and not him: if he's not a Proud Boy then its unlikely he starred a fight. They have this weird honour system where they have to be in enough of a fight to be arrested for their "Third Degree" or some nonsense.

They have this weird honour system where they have to be in enough of a fight to be arrested for their "Third Degree" or some nonsense.
    Third Degree is getting a Proud Boy tattoo.

An elderly white man, who had done absolutely nothing, was also hospitalized but I can't post the pics because he was covered in blood. This is ''Nazi punching''. Beware.
    Last edited by alhoon; July 02, 2019 at 01:40 AM. Reason: off topic references to other posters removed

Blog Entries

Yea the brave anti fascists best up the old nazi with crowbars. Stunning and brave.

"If I can intellectually justify the violence, it's ok in my book"

Let's look at the good news: it was so bad that even Brian Stelter from CNN is denouncing it.

Here's the ''truth'' according to lib media/academia:
    https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.pre...ense-1.7425726

The aggression of ''right wing journalists'' is ''self-defense''. Signed: critical theorist from the University of Wisconsin. Zero room for dialogue.

Another classic:
    Far-Right Extremists Wanted Blood In Portland’s Streets. Once Again, They Got It.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/andy-...b07f6ca5811e0c

Liberal journalism is a plague.
    Last edited by Basil II the B.S; July 02, 2019 at 04:00 AM.

Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast