Thread: [Teutons Expansion - Custom Campaign Map] The Northern Crusades 2 (Starting - New/Old Players)

Mergor's Avatar T H E | G O R

Default [Teutons Expansion - Custom Campaign Map] The Northern Crusades 2 (Starting - New/Old Players)

The Northern Crusades 2
    (Kingdoms Teutonic HS Campaign)

The map will be rebalanced, some things tweaked, more flavor added for the sake of a different teutons experience. Only the descr_strat will be edited, meaning no mod downloading will be needed. What exactly changed will be later revealed, but all of the factions will have their strenghts and weaknesses. Some examples now: Teutons start with maxed out military (non-siege) infastructure and small armies with very elite units, Mongols start with massive armies but low infastructure, etc.

Regarding new players. I've recently gave a YouTuber named Melkor some files to some older hotseats we had. He will make, and have already made a series out of them, with a timelapse as a separate video at the end of, you can check it out here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DEzcWXme8Y&feature=youtu.be
    So, these slots are mostly up for grabs for any new players that come from this new advertisement of ours, but any old players can join too, although their spots will not be guaranteed if we can fill this up with newcomers.
    For the sake of newcomers, rules will be less regulated.

MAP:

Turn order
    - Lithuania: -
    - Denmark: -
    - Holy Roman Empire: -
    Poland: -
    Novgorod: -
    Teutonic Order: -
    Mongols: -

Rules:

Regarding turn times:
    The time to do your turn is 48h + 12h extension. Before the 48h passes, you will be reminded in case you forgot, but if you didn’t ask for an extension, or you did, but you run out of time either way, you will be subbed.

General rules

- All exploits, movement bugs and glitches are banned.
    (Includes stuff like agent pushing and stomping, forced besieging settlements to prevent retreat or reinforcements, surrounding armies to prevent retreat, etc)
    - No attacking factions that haven’t played their first turn yet
    - Battles can be played manually or be auto-resolved. Screenshots must be posted with: odds and result screens, the armies involved with their banners visible on the campaign map, unit card of siege unit (ballista/catapult) must be visible if used to directly assault settlement.
    - Not allowed to sally out, attack an army or ship, if the result is a defeat.
    - Ships cannot leave blockaded ports. No attacking ships in ports using a game bug. It's not allowed to keep units or agents protected by placing them in ships docked in a port.
    - Assassins cannot kill faction leaders or heirs.
    - When receiving a region through diplomacy all units except 1 must be disbanded.
    - Destruction of military buildings are not allowed.

Default Re: [Teutons Expansion - Custom Campaign Map] The Northern Crusades 2 (Starting - New/Old Players)

Cool! Would be great to see some new players around

Laetus

Default Re: [Teutons Expansion - Custom Campaign Map] The Northern Crusades 2 (Starting - New/Old Players)

Count me in!

If there will be free spaces Id like to join HRE/poland/mongols

I'd join.
    Pref Novgorod/Mongols/Teutons

Bump - everyone can join even if we dont have just newcomers to fill the spots up.

i'll take a place to help out if you are short of players...
    "War is the continuation of politics by other means." - Carl von Clausewitz

Ramble will take the weakest faction, 2 more to go

Epic Total war's Avatar Tiro

Ill just do Denmark as no one is signing up for them

I can join as whichever faction is still available

GreedBC's Avatar Laetus

Interested. HRE or TO.

I can start modding this today, but I have a vacation starting from Tuesday, I will 100% finish around July 28th though

Update: I am going very nicely with the revamp, but there are two changes which means we can start early august and not before it. One, I am experimenting with less mp for cavalry so it's a bit more slow, and this might also be hosted on discord instead as part of a new project to bring TWC to a real discord platform.

Nice

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...nic_Rework.sav

This is the done version of the map itself with console enabled. We might take this to Discord due to an unrevealed project, I'll be asking you in DM-s about your opinion.

Are all the positions here already filled? If not I d very much like to participate as the HRE, although I wont be available till the 14th.

Hello, it is running on Discord and positions have been filled, although we might have an inactive player already so I'll contact you if we need you.

I ll be on standby then
    Last edited by Giagos; September 03, 2019 at 03:29 PM.