Thread: Recruitment Cost Reduced

Default Recruitment Cost Reduced

As requested:

Important:
    because of the nature of this change, this mod will not be very compatible with any other mod that uses the main_units_table.

Ex 1:
    If you place my mod to load BEFORE the conflicting mod, the conflicting mod should hopefully only adjust a few lines and you could still get most of the benefits of the reduced recruitment cost.

You could then adjust the conflicting mods unit recruitment cost to be reduced by the same amount, but if you wanted to do that you'd probably just do the reduced recruitment cost yourself instead of downloading this mod

Ex 2:
    If you place my mod to load AFTER the conflicting mod, the conflicting mod will likely have no effect, unless it's a completely new unit they added in which case I'm not too sure what happens.

In essence, loading mine first is likely always the best option >.<
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Recruitment Cost Reduced

I really thank you can i have another request? �� can you increase cavalry number for example in large unit cavalry are 30 but it could be beter if ther were 50

Default Re: Recruitment Cost Reduced

I can, however there's some complications to consider:

first: you can increase the number of units, but leave the shared health the same.

second: you could increase the number of units and adjust the shared health to reflect the additional units(now the unit is more powerful compared to vanillla).

third: if currently cavalry is set to be 36 units + 4 flagbearers, so I don't know what value to set to be exactly 50 in your version, since you say large unit size == 30 which seems kind of weird to me =D

fourth: this seems like a pretty specific usecase, and completely based on preference so I'd have to make one now for you, then another when someone else desires a slightly different number etc... >.<

fifth: I don't think you're supposed to ask me in these threads regarding creating other mods, but rather you should post it in ideas/wips.

The table you want is called land_units_templates_tables, perhaps it's best if you mess around with it a bit for yourself until you get it just right