Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For King or Country 2.0 - Kingdoms and Steam compatible

Gigantus's Avatar The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus Modding Emeritus

Blog Entries

Default Re: For King or Country 2.0 - Kingdoms and Steam compatible

That's the 'block graphic' bug - easily fixed here.

I'll have a look how Rule Brittania is installed and will comment in that forum.

Well, it did the trick it worked no more blocks but after one turn CTD with a message "Oups something happened" and stuff so at least for me KotS is unplayable. So now my only chance for a Britannia mod is the "Rule Britania" if you manage to make this work.! Btw can you play KotS too to see the CTD if you can fix it and thanks anyway for all of your efforts.

Monarchist's Avatar Civitate

Bless you, Gig. After all these years doing great work.
    "Pauci viri sapientiae student."
    Cicero

Could I have some help please?
    I have Medieval II Definitive Steam Edition, I install fkoc into the root Med II folder as per your instructions, and indeed all the files install, they're checked and none are missing, i've even gone into the folder and seen it has installed correctly. However, when I run the FKOC launcher, even as administrator, it's just the vanilla Medieval II game. What's happened?

Absolutely outstanding. A true work of art.
    Just played a couple of hours, brilliant.
    Thank you, very much.

Gaztop

This can be deleted, mispost. Otherwise, excellent mod.
    Last edited by CommodusIV; October 06, 2019 at 07:26 AM. Reason: Managed to reply to something from the first page, already answered, some time back. Bugger me silly.

Gigantus's Avatar The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus Modding Emeritus

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainBirdseye View Post
    Could I have some help please?
    I have Medieval II Definitive Steam Edition, I install fkoc into the root Med II folder as per your instructions, and indeed all the files install, they're checked and none are missing, i've even gone into the folder and seen it has installed correctly. However, when I run the FKOC launcher, even as administrator, it's just the vanilla Medieval II game. What's happened?
    There is a possibility that you have an entry in Steam's launch option. Right click the game in Steam's library, choose 'Properties'. Then open\click on 'Set Launch Options' and make sure nothing is entered in there.

Also check the directory of the installation: right click FKoC's desktop shortcut (you should use it to start the mod) and choose 'open file location'. You should now be in the ...\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods\fkoc folder if your installation went fine, looking like this:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12