Thread: Dark

LaMuerte's Avatar Senator

Default Dark

'A family saga with a supernatural twist, set in a German town, where the disappearance of two young children exposes the relationships among four families. ' - IMDB

'How boring can you go?' That's what I thought when I first read Dark's description on IMDB. I mean, can you get more bland with a description than this? Just as the series probably...

But wait... what's this? Euphoric reviews all over and top scores everywhere? What's going on here? Germanic bot invasion? Netflix vote-brigading? Millenials mindsets stuck at either 1 or 10? Or do we have a genuinely good show here?

So I watched the first season of Dark, nay, I had to binge it. It really was that good. I truly wasn't expecting this breathtaking complex spectacle. Each and every episode was jaw dropping with the the many plot twists coming at a sometimes frightening pace. This is not your average series. IMO Netflix's best thus far.

I'll not spoil the fun by revealing any of its story, and just leave you with the trailer and the good news that season 2 has been released. (and avoid the dubbed version)

Default Re: Dark

A compelling post. I won't even watch the trailer and start watching it just now.

edit:
    Off with a great start and even though it's a bit hard to get the relations and no. of characters involved, you get the connections from the episode 1 itself. Looking forward to the rest of the season.
    Last edited by Ishan; June 30, 2019 at 09:23 AM.