Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Oregon Republicans flee and hide to delay vote, police sent to find them

Default Re: Oregon Republicans flee and hide to delay vote, police sent to find them

Quote Originally Posted by The spartan View Post
    I am just confirming your suspicions about me for the ease of us all
    Odd, I don't seem to recall saying anything about 'suspicions' of 'espionage' or 'hit lists' that needed to be confirmed. Just the imagination of The spartan in claiming he was indulging in espionage and threatening assassination.

Spent a few minutes trying to analyze this word salad, got nothin. You are just calling me "liar" over and over again and it is getting boring.
    Perhaps if The spartan paid more attention to what he wrote, he would not have "nothin". If he would pay more attention to what others wrote he might not be called out for lying.
    Basil is also an active member on this board who is a common reference point anyone on the forum can draw from. Maybe that was the reason I brought him up rather than my insatiable desire to harm innocents?
    An active member uninvolved in the discourse between The spartan and me can be used as a human shield...

Default Re: Oregon Republicans flee and hide to delay vote, police sent to find them

I have been summoned.

How can I be of assistance?

Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    I have been summoned.

How can I be of assistance?
    Get involved in the discourse between The spartan and me, so he can use you as a human shield to distract from my repeatedly calling him out over his assertions, while he appeals to popularity.

Though it may be too late, as he has become bored.
    ========

Oh, the Republicans (or most of them) came back some days ago. The legislation that initiated the Republican absenting themselves has been sent back to committee, as the Democrats seem to no longer have the votes to pass it.
    https://apnews.com/141a6d202dac4c4480200957c4fe86ac
    Last edited by Infidel144; July 07, 2019 at 12:05 AM.

The good guys win!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234