Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tribes of Indians

Port's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Tribes of Indians

There will be a new retinue (followers), for all. Here I will show the Indians. The first is Indian. There are no Indians wives in the game, but they can be made. All can be done. But for originality, you need images from games. If anyone has it, please take off.

Last edited by Port; September 07, 2019 at 05:09 AM.

bk2-modder's Avatar Libertus

I'm glad this is being done, looking really cool!

Didn't you work on Imperial Destroyer, previously?

Port's Avatar Civis

Nope, I’ve tried to make pirates before. But in view of the fact that the game is not very popular, and I threw up too many initial bugs. Now I'm trying to recover.

Port's Avatar Civis

Action in fashion will begin in 1785, the Northwest Indian War began. The war between the Indians and the United States. You can choose one of the parties. Native American Confederation, Iroquois Confederation, Prairie Indians, Blackfoot, Chicaso and Choctaw. The Cherokee are a member of the Native American Confederation. Ohio lands also apply to them. The Iroquois League has a deplorable state after the War of Independence, but an excellent leader.

madrush's Avatar Senator

what about the Red Sticks?

Port's Avatar Civis

unfortunately these events were later

Great idea, keep up the good work

Port's Avatar Civis

The project outgrew the format simply Indians. The development of fashion about the Seven Years War is in full swing! I do not open the topic yet, I hope for a separate sub-forum. From what will be - the long-awaited new provinces, about 8 new factions, historicity, the units that gave me the right to use, with links and authors of course. Who wants to join !!!!!!!

I am really excited! I always thought, even warpath units for native americans are somewhat limited (even if way better than vanilla natives) and I am glad someone is doing this! I always wanted to see a new general design! Is there somewhere to inform myself better on this project?

Port's Avatar Civis

thank you for your interest! All information will be here. As soon as the card is in my hands, I will take screenshots. The most important thing for the Indians is regional hiring. Capturing the whole of America you will receive the most diverse army. In some ports you can hire a simple fleet and go to conquer Europe! But it is of course very difficult. Another side of the Indians is technology. It will not be possible to study everything (or not at once). We must choose our own path (a separate technology veteran) - the path of war, the path of traditions, the path of civilization. They are as individual as possible. For many, the path of war is the same (for someone to study guns, someone to ride horses).

That is very interesting! If you do really wanna enchance the campaign, I have some modifications that should make the game much more challenging. If you wanna know about it I can share with you.

And btw, are you searching natives images just from games or from anywhere?

Port's Avatar Civis

For the project you need any rare images of the Indians. What are the mods? In private can you tell me? It’s necessary to make unit models; for the time being I’m doing poorly.

Port's Avatar Civis

Urgently needed are those who create several models of Indians !!! For a complete set, about 5 to 10 models are missing.

Will we be able to add these units to the vanilla game?

Port's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Wolf View Post
    Will we be able to add these units to the vanilla game?
    Do you want to add only units without regions, technologies and much more? In theory, you can make such a mod, but will it be interesting to play.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12