Let's wait for the evening - and you could have the second thoughts. I always allow myself for having a second or a third look at the texts. Then it'll be Kilo11, our literary director, who would check it ;-)

What about important historical events for Hungary? I've added one and I'm using it in the code, but maybe you'd come up with something different? (that would be relatively un-related to the game itself, eg. nothing related to the Mongols, but may be related to religious/social/legal developments.

{GOLDEN_BULL_HUNGARIAN_BODY}\n\nAndrew II, King of Hungary, issued in 1222 a Golden Bull. The charter summarized the liberties of the royal servants, including their exemption from taxes and the jurisdiction of the ispáns. The last clause of the Golden Bull authorized "the bishops as well as the other barons and nobles of the realm, singularly and in common" to resist the monarch if he did not honor the provisions of the charter. The Golden Bull clearly distinguished the royal servants from the king's other subjects, which led to the rise of the Hungarian nobility
{GOLDEN_BULL_HUNGARIAN_TITLE}András II. Golden Bull