Thread: how is it possible to show a webpage inside another website?

Default how is it possible to show a webpage inside another website?

Hey, There is an Iqama service in Saudi Arabia and people can check the validation of iqama on a Saudi Govt site.
    but the issue is that the Saudi govt site not opens out side Saudi Arabia. So I have this site . I want to show iqama service for the people who live outisde of Saudi Arabia. is there any method that I can show Saudi Govt Iqama checking page in my website? someone told me about iframe is this possible to do it with Iframe?

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Default Re: how is it possible to show a webpage inside another website?

Maybe. iframe opens the inner website with referer set to the outer website, but no guarantees.

Does Saudi Arabia have VPNs? Or Google Translate (if it has sites located in SA)

z3n's Avatar State of Mind
    Moderator Emeritus

Are you just after presenting some information to people? Or imitating functionality?
    The AI Workshop Creator
    Europa Barbaroum II AI/Game Mechanics Developer
    The Northern Crusades Lead Developer
    Classical Age Total War Retired Lead Developer
    Rome: Total Realism Animation Developer
    RTW Workshop Assistance MTW2 AI Tutorial & Assistance
    Broken Crescent Submod (M2TW)/IB VGR Submod (BI)/Animation (RTW/BI/ALX)/TATW PCP Submod (M2TW)/TATW DaC Submod (M2TW)/DeI Submod (TWR2)/SS6.4 Northern European UI Mod (M2TW)

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

Iframe simply displays the original page into a frame. If the page is blocked, your audience is SOL. It's only possible in conjunction with the first option alone.

Off the top of my head the only real way to do this is to duplicate the service's content and then host that duplication on your end, or to have your audience use something like a VPN or proxy to make them look like saudi arabians. Expanding on this, you could change your service to act as a proxy, hosting systems and connections that people then connect to and look like saudi arabians when logging into the iqama checker. The first option is probably impossible, the second would be simplest for you but require user research and their own efforts in making it work with you only being able to help so far, and the third would probably take quite a bit of investment and research to pull off on your end, though it would probably solve the issue perfectly if you have the power to simulate at least several unique connections.

thanks for suggestions
    I hope it will help

Quote Originally Posted by AqD View Post
    Maybe. iframe opens the inner website with referer set to the outer website, but no guarantees.

Does Saudi Arabia have VPNs? Or Google Translate (if it has sites located in SA)
    yes VPN works here in KSA

but problem is same with vpn I am using Australia Location but it never opens.