Thread: Building slot , Minor building slot e.g. Major city more than 6 slot,minor add more slot.

Default Building slot , Minor building slot e.g. Major city more than 6 slot,minor add more slot.

Hi everyone, im just looking for more slot, minor slot like tww2, i do try change some value in building_effect_junction it appear to game like 8 slot but nothing change we still have 6 slot like before. can someone help me figure out how to add more slot. thank you for reading.

Default Re: Building slot , Minor building slot e.g. Major city more than 6 slot,minor add more slot.

Building_effects_junction_tables isn't what you seem to think it is, it's exactly what it says though: it links building(s) levels to effects, the things you see in game such as +40% income from commerce or +1 food production, with the next level giving 2, and so on.

Daruwind's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: Building slot , Minor building slot e.g. Major city more than 6 slot,minor add more slot.

I have not yet inspected 3K building system, but it is build upon previous games...R2/Attila/ToB and Wh(s)...so the limitations are complex both in Startpos, DB and UI itself. So far every game was somehow limited by UI which is hard to crack by HEX editing. 3K is way similar to ToB and Shogun 2 and as such system, those were tied with campaign map itself. R2/Attila have little deviations and Wh(s) large one, as slots in those games are not tied to campaign map itself (or to such degree). tl dr; cracking for WH is working, for R2/Attila almost not and ToB/3K seems hardly possible...

But 3K is new game and as I said, I was not able to fully explore the insides of games yet...but as my experiece from a years, CA is doing building slots every time way more complex than it should be.
    DMR: (R2) (Attila) (ToB) (Wh1/2) (3K) (Troy)