Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 147

Thread: The U.S. will never be a white country again

  1. #21

    Default Re: The U.S. will never be a white country again

    ''Proudly mongrel''.
    Was 99% white at the end of WW2.

    LOL.

    As for the rest, no matter how much you guys try to spin it, ethno-cultural diversity is negatively correlated with social cohesion:
    https://migrationobservatory.ox.ac.u...cial-cohesion/
    https://www.citylab.com/equity/2013/...munities/7614/
    https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/...111/juaf.12015
    https://www.ft.com/content/c4ac4a74-...#axzz24HMFQrIc
    https://academic.oup.com/sf/article-...3/1211/2332107
    https://www.forskning.se/2017/05/18/...ark-i-sverige/
    https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs...urnalCode=psxa


    What kind of moron would trade social cohesion in exchange for the possibility to eat ethnic food more often? Because that's what White liberals argue.



    Last edited by Basil II the B.S; June 18, 2019 at 02:57 AM.

  2. #22

    Default Re: The U.S. will never be a white country again

    It has nothing to do with food. 50% of my American coworkers are non-white. This thread defaults to food. The race-baiting, shaped-block-in-its-place is amazing to read.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

    Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

  3. #23

    Default Re: The U.S. will never be a white country again

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidin View Post
    It has nothing to do with food. 50% of my American coworkers are non-white. This thread defaults to food. The race-baiting, shaped-block-in-its-place is amazing to read.
    In my team we have 4 Asians (2 hindhu, 1 sikh, 1 Christian), 1 Turkish/German (muslim) and a muslim lass from Ghana. The German woman is married to a Fijian soldier and the other muslim is married to a muslim soldier also from Ghana. Both soldiers served in Afghanistan.

    These white supremecists don't like the fact that multi-cultural nations like America and Britain do work and do have social cohesion.

  4. #24

    Default Re: The U.S. will never be a white country again

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidin View Post
    It has nothing to do with food. 50% of my American coworkers are non-white. This thread defaults to food. The race-baiting, shaped-block-in-its-place is amazing to read.
    Not my fault if liberal arguments in favour of diversity end up with ethnic food. You find it retarded? So do I. We agree. Great!

    Doesn't change the other point. Social cohesion is negatively correlated with ethnic and cultural diversity. You conveniently ignored that. That's one reason the US can't have a welfare state like homogenous Scandinavian places. As Putnam puts it, inter-ethnic solidarity is low.

    Quote Originally Posted by 95thrifleman View Post
    In my team we have 4 Asians (2 hindhu, 1 sikh, 1 Christian), 1 Turkish/German (muslim) and a muslim lass from Ghana. The German woman is married to a Fijian soldier and the other muslim is married to a muslim soldier also from Ghana. Both soldiers served in Afghanistan.

    These white supremecists don't like the fact that multi-cultural nations like America and Britain do work and do have social cohesion.
    Your personal experience vs studies based on the US and the UK done by ..... your side.

    UAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THIS IS SO UNBELIEVABLY RETARDED.

    You are lying in front of evidence simply because it proves that your ideology is based on false premises. This is actually the epithome of debate. You will not change your ideological position, no matter what's the contrary evidence. Thank you for providing an example of irrational fanaticism.

    Is Putnam, a pro-diversity lib, a white supremacist? Lmfao. Or is it that anyone that proves your arguments are complete garbage is slandered as a white supremacist? THIS IS WHAT LIBERALISM IS TODAY. A FANATICAL, FARCICAL, IRRATIONAL, ANTI-SCIENTIFIC IDEOLOGY.

    How about you move to Nigeria then? It's one of the most ethnically diverse countries in the world.This is how it'll end: the US will be up in flames, White Liberals will start putting White People into gulags and 95thrifleman will screech from the balcony: ''DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH!''.
    Last edited by Basil II the B.S; June 18, 2019 at 06:23 AM.

  5. #25

    Default Re: The U.S. will never be a white country again

    double post, my bad
    Last edited by Basil II the B.S; June 18, 2019 at 06:20 AM.

  6. #26
    conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs
    Posts
    12,729

    Default Re: The U.S. will never be a white country again

    Doesn't change the other point. Social cohesion is negatively correlated with ethnic and cultural diversity. You conveniently ignored that. That's one reason the US can't have a welfare state like homogenous Scandinavian places. As Putnam puts it, inter-ethnic solidarity is low.
    I'm not sure what you metric for social cohesion is but in a country a large and populous as the USA you would likely find low social cohesion among whites. I have for example a lot cohesion with black urban Americans than do with insular sub educated crowd in SE Idaho even if they are white. Literally I have lived in 5 states (Cities, rural and suburbia) but I'm sorry much of Utah and Idaho is like another country as far as I am concerned.

    Your personal experience vs studies based on the US and the UK done by ..... your side.
    Yet you do tend to spin the small section of conclusions you. For example you state generally that liberals are more intolerant yet ignore that was more of political opinion vs all the other categories if I recall correctly.

    How about you move to Nigeria then? It's one of the most ethnically diverse countries in the world.This is how it'll end: the US will be up in flames, White Liberals will start putting White People into gulags and 95thrifleman will screech from the balcony: ''DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH!''.
    Umm why is going up in flames - rather guess Trumps pointless tax and failure to FDR style and scale Infrastructure plan will be the more proximate cause. Although I suppose Miami and New Orleans will just be under water.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

    'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

    But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

    Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

  7. #27

    Default Re: The U.S. will never be a white country again

    My side? What side am I on exactly?

    Or is it anyone who isn't with you is against you?

  8. #28

    Default Re: The U.S. will never be a white country again

    Quote Originally Posted by conon394 View Post
    I'm not sure what you metric for social cohesion is but in a country a large and populous as the USA you would likely find low social cohesion among whites. I have for example a lot cohesion with black urban Americans than do with insular sub educated crowd in SE Idaho even if they are white. Literally I have lived in 5 states (Cities, rural and suburbia) but I'm sorry much of Utah and Idaho is like another country as far as I am concerned.

    Yet you do tend to spin the small section of conclusions you. For example you state generally that liberals are more intolerant yet ignore that was more of political opinion vs all the other categories if I recall correctly.

    Umm why is going up in flames - rather guess Trumps pointless tax and failure to FDR style and scale Infrastructure plan will be the more proximate cause. Although I suppose Miami and New Orleans will just be under water.

    Wow another ''My personal experience'' vs multiple studies.

    Followed by.. a misrepresentation of my claim. I didn't claim that liberals are more intolerant. White Liberals are more intolerant, while non-white liberals are more or less in line with white conservatives. Also, it's not my claim, it's your own academics claiming it. I'm merely reporting. Are you blaming the messenger?

  9. #29
    conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs
    Posts
    12,729

    Default Re: The U.S. will never be a white country again

    Look you span out tons of post I know you had some intolerance index but you picked just political intolerance out of an incomplete bit of the paper and the abstract which all I could find was not seeming to be what you inferred. You claim I post evidence but in many cases not evidence easily available. Re you other thread. So I blame a messenger that is in my opinion more often than not presenting a limited view of nominally supporting evidence. And is all go find it rather having the simple courtesy to say oh that was 123 in thread xxxx when asked a question. In any how about non personal experience lets see what happened around 1861 oh yes I know a bunch of white male landowners the privileged voting class of the US republic demostrated immense social cohesion - by you know deciding to kill each in droves.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

    'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

    But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

    Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

  10. #30
    Civis
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
    Posts
    117

    Default Re: The U.S. will never be a white country again

    Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    ''Proudly mongrel''.
    Was 99% white at the end of WW2.

    LOL.

    As for the rest, no matter how much you guys try to spin it, ethno-cultural diversity is negatively correlated with social cohesion:
    https://migrationobservatory.ox.ac.u...cial-cohesion/
    https://www.citylab.com/equity/2013/...munities/7614/
    https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/...111/juaf.12015
    https://www.ft.com/content/c4ac4a74-...#axzz24HMFQrIc
    https://academic.oup.com/sf/article-...3/1211/2332107
    https://www.forskning.se/2017/05/18/...ark-i-sverige/
    https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs...urnalCode=psxa

    What kind of moron would trade social cohesion in exchange for the possibility to eat ethnic food more often? Because that's what White liberals argue.
    "And so, Glaucon, we have arrived at the conclusion that in the perfect State wives and children are to be in common; and that all education and the pursuits of war and peace are also to be common, and the best philosophers and the bravest warriors are to be their kings? "
    Plato's Republic Book VIII: Tyrants import their loyalty...
    http://classics.mit.edu/Plato/republic.9.viii.html

  11. #31

    Default Re: The U.S. will never be a white country again

    Quote Originally Posted by conon394 View Post
    Look you span out tons of post I know you had some intolerance index but you picked just political intolerance out of an incomplete bit of the paper and the abstract which all I could find was not seeming to be what you inferred. You claim I post evidence but in many cases not evidence easily available. Re you other thread. So I blame a messenger that is in my opinion more often than not presenting a limited view of nominally supporting evidence. And is all go find it rather having the simple courtesy to say oh that was 123 in thread xxxx when asked a question. In any how about non personal experience lets see what happened around 1861 oh yes I know a bunch of white male landowners the privileged voting class of the US republic demostrated immense social cohesion - by you know deciding to kill each in droves.
    First post of the ''anti-liberal rant thread''. I probably have some other material around but you can start there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob69Joe View Post
    "And so, Glaucon, we have arrived at the conclusion that in the perfect State wives and children are to be in common; and that all education and the pursuits of war and peace are also to be common, and the best philosophers and the bravest warriors are to be their kings? "
    Plato's Republic Book VIII: Tyrants import their loyalty...
    http://classics.mit.edu/Plato/republic.9.viii.html
    You can bet your ass that we'll come to that.

    The New York Times was promoting ''Fully Automated Luxury Communism'' a few days ago.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/11/o...communism.html

    Because communism 1.0 didn't work well enough, now it's going to be ''luxury''. And you better believe that. It'll be like in 1984. The government has increased your ratio of weekly chocolate, so celebrate. Meanwhile a state employee is busy changing the previous week news so that the ratio of chocolate of the previous week is now recorded as less than the current one.

    And since male feminists will still be incels, they'll demand communism of women too.
    Last edited by Basil II the B.S; June 18, 2019 at 01:25 PM.

  12. #32

    Default Re: The U.S. will never be a white country again

    Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    Doesn't change the other point. Social cohesion is negatively correlated with ethnic and cultural diversity.
    You do know some basic history about Europe, correct? Are you honestly saying they were more peaceful when they were all "White"?
    They give birth astride of a grave, the light gleams an instant, then it's night once more.

  13. #33

    Default Re: The U.S. will never be a white country again

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob69Joe View Post
    This might be the best time for me to post my "race" disclaimer. I'm Indo-European, specifically ethnic Armenian. My father was an illegal immigrant, U.S.A. <-- Canada <-- France <-- Istanbul, Turkey, who married a citizen here.
    Do people in the US usually consider Armenians white? I'm American, I just haven't noticed.

    I'm always hearing that Palestinians are brown people, but I don't think I'd be able to tell the Palestinian monks from the Armenian monks in Jerusalem if the Armenians didn't dress like wizards.

    By the way, this guy should be the most well-known Armenian-American:

    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    But instead we get the Kardashians, which I'm tempted to blame you for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enros View Post
    You don't seem to be familiar with how the burden of proof works in when discussing social justice. It's not like science where it lies on the one making the claim. If someone claims to be oppressed, they don't have to prove it.


  14. #34
    Settra's Avatar the Imperishable
    Content Emeritus

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Nehekhara
    Posts
    14,115

    Default Re: The U.S. will never be a white country again

    Quote Originally Posted by 95thrifleman View Post
    Never seen a coherent argument as to why it's so inportant for our nations to stay "white and pure" anyway.

    But then I'm British and we are proudly mongrel, we've beaten all the "pure races" that picked a fight with us.
    I could bring up what the colonists did to the natives
    Under the patronage of Squid Girl. I am here, click me!



  15. #35

    Default Re: The U.S. will never be a white country again

    Quote Originally Posted by Settra View Post
    I could bring up what the colonists did to the natives
    Wait, is mixing race really the same thing as being colonized by a hostile empire?
    They give birth astride of a grave, the light gleams an instant, then it's night once more.

  16. #36
    Carmen Sylva's Avatar Campidoctor
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Palace of Neuwied
    Posts
    1,897

    Default Re: The U.S. will never be a white country again

    Interesting that the most fanatical white descent warriors today come from or have ancestry, which came from economical poor countries.

    Perhaps there is a connection between ethnic homogeneous and poor economy... Missing new ideas by new blood?
    Christ was crucified, Socrates was poisoned, Phidias was accused of theft - it is almost an honor to be abused by contemporaries.

    Carmen Sylva (1843 - 1916), actually Princess Elisabeth Pauline Ottilie Luise zu Wied VA (Royal Order of Victoria and Albert), German writer and lyricist, by marriage Queen Elizabeth of Romania

    Proud Non-Citizen / Unschuldsengel / My Mods

  17. #37

    Default Re: The U.S. will never be a white country again

    Actually it's the opposite.

    The most homogenous countries in the world are in East Asia and Scandinavia. The most diverse Nigeria, Syria, South Africa.
    Somehow, the first were able to build solid communities of law abiding citizens, while in the second group one has areas lost Muslim terrorism, the other just went through a civil war and the third one is a catastrophe were locals fight with immigrants for neighbouring areas for whatever few sources are left.

    Quote Originally Posted by The spartan View Post
    You do know some basic history about Europe, correct? Are you honestly saying they were more peaceful when they were all "White"?
    Was any continent ever peaceful? What kind of argument even is that? Are you serious? The only time the world has seen relative peace has been after WW2 and that's because of the threat of nuclear annihilation. Everything else was a gigantic cluster of people killing each other, with religion and ethnicity often being a reason.

    This is something the diversity crowd needs to repeat on daily basis, it's from the rapid anti-Trumper book ''How Democracies Die'':
    As our colleague Danielle Allen writes:
    The simple fact of the matter is that the world has never built a multiethnic democracy in which no particular ethnic group is in the majority and where political equality, social equality and economies that empower all have been achieved.

    We could go further. There are zero successful multiethnic societies, not just democracies, where no particular ethnic group held the ruling power and political equality existed. Zero. Whenever a minority was in power, it was held because it was the military caste. You can see Mongols in China, Normans in Sicily, the variety of Barbarian Kingdoms, there are plenty of that. But other than that, all societies where different groups cohestixed were under the rule of one of them, with the others being secondary, enforced either with the sheer numbers or with the weapons.
    Last edited by Basil II the B.S; June 18, 2019 at 04:10 PM.

  18. #38
    Settra's Avatar the Imperishable
    Content Emeritus

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Nehekhara
    Posts
    14,115

    Default Re: The U.S. will never be a white country again

    I would hardly call Sweden homogenous.

    Quote Originally Posted by The spartan View Post
    Wait, is mixing race really the same thing as being colonized by a hostile empire?
    What hostile empire? WTF are you talking about? Every time a more vigorous culture starts to migrate into the lands of a softer culture the latter culture and the people will die out or will be pushed to the edges of society.

    Quote Originally Posted by Carmen Sylva View Post
    Interesting that the most fanatical white descent warriors today come from or have ancestry, which came from economical poor countries.

    Perhaps there is a connection between ethnic homogeneous and poor economy... Missing new ideas by new blood?
    Any countries that are rich today are so because they won this round of the geographical lottery. 500 years ago it was the opposite. 500 years from now it will once again be the opposite. Wealth is cyclical, always traveling from east to west.

    To try and build cause and effect connection between multiculturalism and wealth is just plain wrong.
    Last edited by Settra; June 18, 2019 at 04:04 PM.
    Under the patronage of Squid Girl. I am here, click me!



  19. #39

    Default Re: The U.S. will never be a white country again

    Quote Originally Posted by Settra View Post
    I would hardly call Sweden homogenous.
    99% white until half way the 90s, with the only relevant minority being Finns. The experiment started in the last 2 decades is actually proving my point. The less homogenous Sweden is becoming, the more society is losing control.
    https://quillette.com/2019/06/11/its...nal-emergency/
    Besides, one of the studies I posted about social cohesion and diversity is indeed in Swedish and based on Sweden. It confirms everything I've been saying.
    https://www.forskning.se/2017/05/18/...ark-i-sverige/

    Why do you think the nearby Danish Social Democrats decided to ditch the multiculturalism platform anyway? The debate among the Left has started: the only way to have a sufficient support for redistributive policies is to have a cohese society. The Left has to pick: solidarity or diversity.


    This is a very famous and influential essay on the topic:
    https://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/m...-globalisation
    Last edited by Basil II the B.S; June 18, 2019 at 04:20 PM.

  20. #40

    Default Re: The U.S. will never be a white country again

    Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    ''Proudly mongrel''.
    Was 99% white at the end of WW2.

    LOL.

    As for the rest, no matter how much you guys try to spin it, ethno-cultural diversity is negatively correlated with social cohesion:
    https://migrationobservatory.ox.ac.u...cial-cohesion/
    https://www.citylab.com/equity/2013/...munities/7614/
    https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/...111/juaf.12015
    https://www.ft.com/content/c4ac4a74-...#axzz24HMFQrIc
    https://academic.oup.com/sf/article-...3/1211/2332107
    https://www.forskning.se/2017/05/18/...ark-i-sverige/
    https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs...urnalCode=psxa


    What kind of moron would trade social cohesion in exchange for the possibility to eat ethnic food more often? Because that's what White liberals argue.



    Can't have been, Britain covered a third of the planet. Most Britons would have been Indian in 1946
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

    "Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •