View Poll Results: Which feature (new or old) of Three Kingdoms impresses you the most?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • The ability to capture enemy commanders

6 20.00%
  • The army supply system

4 13.33%
  • The campaign map

2 6.67%
  • The diplomacy

11 36.67%
  • The duels

1 3.33%
  • The Guanxi system

0 0%
  • The option of Records or Romance mode

2 6.67%
  • The setting in ancient China

4 13.33%
  • The tech tree

0 0%
  • Something else (please specify on the poll thread)

0 0%

Thread: Which Three Kingdoms game feature (new or old) impresses you the most? You're invited to say why on the poll thread.

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Default Which Three Kingdoms game feature (new or old) impresses you the most? You're invited to say why on the poll thread.

Three Kingdoms players, which is your favourite (old or new) feature of the game? Comments are welcome!

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: Which Three Kingdoms game feature (new or old) impresses you the most? You're invited to say why on the poll thread.

Thank you for this interesting poll @Alwyn

I have a few favorites. We should separate features from the actual base game improvements though.
    My spotlight is diplomacy ofc as it's a very much welcomed improvement, but I also like new features like duels, map and the ability to chose modes.
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; June 16, 2019 at 10:48 AM.

Default Re: Which Three Kingdoms game feature (new or old) impresses you the most? You're invited to say why on the poll thread.

I went for the army supply system - it adds an element of planning to the campaign that wasn't necessary in the earlier games, and helps add to the interest.

Nizam's Avatar Ordinarius

diplomacy, other things are good too.

Ottoman Total Overhaul received the 2nd favorite Overhaul/Compilation Mod - 2016 award!
    by_TotalWarTurkiye