Thread: Imperial Splendour 2.21b v Imperial Splendour - Rise of the Republic

roy64's Avatar Tiro

Default Imperial Splendour 2.21b v Imperial Splendour - Rise of the Republic

Can you have both mods installed in your Empire folder or do you have to keep them separate?
    Leicestershire

Default Re: Imperial Splendour 2.21b v Imperial Splendour - Rise of the Republic

Quote Originally Posted by roy64 View Post
    Can you have both mods installed in your Empire folder or do you have to keep them separate?
    They cannot be at the same time in data folder but you can make in data folder your own folders with both mods. Remember that only one of the mods can be activated because they both share campaigns files. So by dropping appropriate files to campaigns folder and data folder you manually switch from one mod to another. Do not forget to also drop script file into scripts folder. I do not use launcher nor mod manager but everything do manually.

roy64's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Imperial Splendour 2.21b v Imperial Splendour - Rise of the Republic

As I thought, thanks for your help.
    Leicestershire

Quote Originally Posted by roy64 View Post
    As I thought, thanks for your help.
    Glad to help.

Quintus Hortensius Hortalus's Avatar Lex duodecim tabularum
    Citizen

@ Gustav Mahler thanks for helping out

@ roy64 Great that everything works. If you have any other questions just ask!

Don't forget to vote for the 2018 Modding Awards!

Under the patronage of wangrin my workshop

I have some questions, please.
    It shows only one faction playable, i.e., the United States, whereas when I click on the others, they are in fact playable.
    Is there a way to remediate that, please?

Also, is there a list of the different categories of soldiers available for the Prussians? The descriptions do not really tell anything specific, beyond one is elite another grenadier and another light. Or, in the cavalry one is horse guards, another light--although quite clearly hussars or jaeger zu pferde from the portraits.

At least two maybe more portraits are not aligned with the picture when I right click to see it in the left side top window that opens.
    For example, the portrait of the Prussian Bosniak lancer does not match the window picture of a heavy cavalryman (probably a cuirassier without cuirasse).
    Same with the portrait of a red jacketed hussar called a lancer and not matching with the cuirassier in the window picture.

Also I am using the IS 1.199 Beta. What is 2.21b?
    Thanking-you.
    Last edited by Lannes1; November 05, 2019 at 07:56 AM.

Quintus Hortensius Hortalus's Avatar Lex duodecim tabularum
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Lannes1 View Post
    I have some questions, please.
    It shows only one faction playable, i.e., the United States, whereas when I click on the others, they are in fact playable.
    Is there a way to remediate that, please?

Also, is there a list of the different categories of soldiers available for the Prussians? The descriptions do not really tell anything specific, beyond one is elite another grenadier and another light. Or, in the cavalry one is horse guards, another light--although quite clearly hussars or jaeger zu pferde from the portraits.

At least two maybe more portraits are not aligned with the picture when I right click to see it in the left side top window that opens.
    For example, the portrait of the Prussian Bosniak lancer does not match the window picture of a heavy cavalryman (probably a cuirassier without cuirasse).
    Same with the portrait of a red jacketed hussar called a lancer and not matching with the cuirassier in the window picture.

Also I am using the IS 1.199 Beta. What is 2.21b?
    Thanking-you.
    I answered you in the other thread.

Under the patronage of wangrin my workshop