Thread: Where to Edit Followers/Items?

McCarronXLD's Avatar Senator

Default Where to Edit Followers/Items?

Looking to edit the attributes/stats for all the weapons/armor/followers/ancilliaries but not sure where to look! Any help would be appreciated.
    "You hurt me long ago; my wounds bled for years. Now you are back, but I am not the same."

Default Re: Where to Edit Followers/Items?

The generals melee weapons damage, etc., are in melee_weapons_tables, projectile weapons are projectiles_tables, both for records and romance versions.

The armor value is in unit_armour_types_tables, the special mounts speed and mass are in battle_entities_table.

Still looking for the items and follower tables, as well as the tables that affect weapons, armor, mount effects on character attributes. May be a table PFM is unable to edit yet.
    Last edited by Nem Godslayer; June 16, 2019 at 02:31 PM. Reason: update

McCarronXLD's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Nem Godslayer View Post
    The generals melee weapons damage, etc., are in melee_weapons_tables, projectile weapons are projectiles_tables, both for records and romance versions.

The armor value is in unit_armour_types_tables, the special mounts speed and mass are in battle_entities_table.

Still looking for the items and follower tables, as well as the tables that affect weapons, armor, mount effects on character attributes. May be a table PFM is unable to edit yet.
    Indeed, those are the ones I am trying to find as well.
    "You hurt me long ago; my wounds bled for years. Now you are back, but I am not the same."

Do you know where to find the table of items and followers? No stats needed, just the codes of them. Thanks.

Think u gotta wait for assembly kit

My Mods
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TW Arena Campaign Generals (R2)
    Achilles (2018) mod