Thread: Replenishment when garrisoned improved

Default Replenishment when garrisoned improved

I find it funny how garrisoning your army barely does anything for additional replenishment, there isn't even a difference between a shared and an owned province when you garrison.

Default land regeneration is 4 while both ways of garrisoning only provide an additional 2 >.<

I know you can improve replenishment with technologies etc, so I tried not to go too crazy.

I included a small, medium, large, and extreme improvement to replenishment when garrisoned.

So I hope you find something to your liking.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Replenishment when garrisoned improved

Great mod, thanks.

Could you do a version that nerfs default land replenishment to compensate? Perhaps it should also buff the 'encamped' replenishment too, as that stance is pretty rubbish right now.

Is it possible to make replenishment work only in cities and not in the field at all? Or just cities and camps?

Quote Originally Posted by Jin- View Post
    Is it possible to make replenishment work only in cities and not in the field at all? Or just cities and camps?
    Sure, I'm too busy in real life atm so I can't, but it seems like you'd only need the campaign_variables_tables