Thread: Redeploying retinues costs reduced or removed

Icon1 Redeploying retinues costs reduced or removed

I really don't like paying 10000 coins to redeploy my faction leaders army, even though I already paid to recruit and maintain that army so:

This mod will reduce the cost for redeploying previously employed generals.

New hires still require an initial price to be payed, only the cost to redeploy is affected.

Included:
    0%
    25%
    50%
    75%

If you want somewhere in between, there is just one table involved, and one single line, you can't miss it!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Redeploying retinues costs reduced or removed

Wow thanku can youmake a mod that reduce recruitment unit? You know its too much to spend 1000 gold for special units.

I can, however there is currently a bug with Pack file manager that makes this quite a tedious thing to do, so I'll only make the version you want until that gets fixed.

By howmuch % would you like the reduction to be?
    would you like this to be applied to every single unit, or would you rather I keep the lower cost units about the same?
    worth noting: the most expensive unit is 6600 coins for a heavy xiliang cavalry ^^

Quote Originally Posted by ABullishBear View Post
    I can, however there is currently a bug with Pack file manager that makes this quite a tedious thing to do, so I'll only make the version you want until that gets fixed.

By howmuch % would you like the reduction to be?
    would you like this to be applied to every single unit, or would you rather I keep the lower cost units about the same?
    worth noting: the most expensive unit is 6600 coins for a heavy xiliang cavalry ^^
    I want a mod that reduce special unit cost as mauch as normal unit. Of you make it i will be greatfull my friend

It's uploaded. have fun

Quote Originally Posted by ABullishBear View Post
    It's uploaded. have fun
    Thanku friend for your attention