Thread: The American Revolution Mod v3.0 10th Anniversary Preview (coming July 4th!)

hip63's Avatar Give me some BASS!
    Patrician Artifex

Icon3 The American Revolution Mod v3.0 10th Anniversary Preview (coming July 4th!)

We're putting on the finishing touches for a July 4th, 2019 Release of:

Version 3.0

Over 230 added T.A.R. units by the T.A.R. Team for the U.S., British, French, Hessian, Spanish and UP of the American Revolution!

580 added units for other nations by various artists!

That's over 800 additional units!

New T.A.R. Unit Skins, New Rebuilt Launcher, New Campaigns, New Graphic Enhancements, New AI Enhancements, New Options galore,
    bug fixes and more! Much, much more!

We've worked hard to squash all the old bugs. "Stability" has been a watch word with this new edition and we've worked had to make sure T.A.R. v3.0 is stable!

Preview Pic 1

Preview Pic 2

Preview Pic 3

Preview Pic 4

Preview Pic 5

This mod the result of a lot of work by a large community artists who have crafted something very special. Prepare to immerse yourself in the struggles of a developing world. A world that not only saw the rise of a new nation, but also with that new nation, a new kind of government was born. A type had never exist before that would revolutionize the world itself.

Here's what you can expect from The American Revolution Mod:

Overhauled BAI and CAI:
    TAR 3.0 has a DarthMod AI system, tweaked for TAR. One of things done was to lower the units size from the normal DM sizes to units most historically accurate for the period that TAR focuses on. A typical Line Infantry Unit will number 220 in TAR and all other unit sizes have been adjusted accordingly. In TAR, you will find Diplomacy that actually works. But when war comes it will be brutal and it will be vicious. You may find victory but you will also taste defeat!

A Vast Selection Of Units
    We say vast, we mean VAAAAAAST!!! When it comes to units from America's War for Independence, TAR delivers like no other. Literally tons of new America and British Units to face off in those rebellious colonies! All taken form the pages of history with beautiful and historically accurate uniforms. We haven't left out other nations either as we have hundreds of new units for many nations!

With a name like "The American Revolution Mod," it's not too hard to guess what the main focus of this mod is all about. But TAR 3.0 will give players more that just that and it will allow them to custom tailor TAR to the way they play.

The T.A.R. Launcher and Management System:
    When you install TAR 3.0 you also get the TAR Launcher. The TAR Launcher's main purpose is to do everything as automatically as possible, in the easiest way possible.

TAR Unique Campaigns:
    With TAR you get updated R.T.I. Episodes 3 and 4 but you also get more!

The 13 Colonies Campaign 1700:
    New in TAR 3.0, the 13 Colonies Campaign gives the player a chance to play as the American Colonial Powers, including French and Spanish Colonies as well as the Native Indian Tribes. Or if the player chooses, one of the other major world powers of the period. Britain and France also start with their territories in India as well.

The Revolution Campaign 1775:
    The Revolution 1775 Campaign is a Grand Campaign Mod that is a major overhaul based on Episode 3. Play as the American Rebels, Indians, the European Powers or Pirates. One of the unique features of this campaign is that, like in history, France is loaning money to the American Rebels, but France's pockets are not bottomless. It will be up to the player to make the most of these loans before they run out...

The United States Campaign 1783:
    The United States 1783 Campaign is a Grand Campaign Mod that is a major overhaul based on Episode 4. Play the United States, Indians, or the other Major World Powers. One of the unique features of this campaign is that, like in history, the United States is in debt to France and must not repay the loan, with interest! It will be up to the player to deal with this drain on economy...

Liberty or Death! Campaigns:
    Liberty or Death Campaigns are based on the campaigns mentioned above for select factions that feature army stacks of 30 or 40 units for truly massive battles!

The TAR 3.0 Launcher however has more that just the campaigns, you've already see the Turns Per Year option above but that's not all! You can customize TAR to your tastes.

TAR Select-able Options:
    The TAR Launcher supports over 30 Select-able mods!

Everything from the ever popular Blood and Smoke mods to Game Play tweaks, it's all there! And that's just the selectable ones, there are tons of other mods included and integrated.

TAR also comes with 8 Select-able (and wounded!) U.S. Battle Flags.

TAR Diagnostics and Modding Options

And More!

More Preview info to come!

hip63
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pulaski.jpg   1.jpg   2.jpg   CnC_lifeGuard.jpg   TAR_10thAE_Banner.png  

Royal American.jpg   TAR_10thAE_Banner.png  
    Last edited by hip63; June 30, 2019 at 01:47 PM.

Patrician Artifex

Icon3 Re: The American Revolution Mod v3.0 10th Anniversary Preview (release coming very soon!)

More American Revolution Mod Previews!

Preview 1

Preview 2

Preview 3

Preview 4

Preview 5

Preview 6

Preview 7

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190612192212_1.jpg   20190612192137_1.jpg   20190612192124_1.jpg   20190612192107_1.jpg   20190612192103_1.jpg  

20190612192058_1.jpg   20190612191945_1.jpg   George for TAR2.png  
    Last edited by hip63; June 16, 2019 at 09:59 PM.

Patrician Artifex

Icon3 Re: The American Revolution Mod v3.0 10th Anniversary Preview (release coming very soon!)

Preview 1

Preview 2

Preview 3

Preview 4

Preview 5

Preview 6
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190612192418_1.jpg   20190612192404_1.jpg   20190612192334_1.jpg   20190612192326_1.jpg   20190612192309_1.jpg  

20190612192221_1.jpg  
    Last edited by hip63; June 16, 2019 at 10:03 PM.

Patrician Artifex

Preview 1

Preview 2

Preview 3

Preview 4

Preview 5
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190612192535_1.jpg   20190612192515_1.jpg   20190612192514_1.jpg   20190612192500_1.jpg   20190612192441_1.jpg  

20190612192428_1.jpg  
    Last edited by hip63; June 16, 2019 at 10:05 PM.

Patrician Artifex

Default Re: The American Revolution Mod v3.0 10th Anniversary Preview (release coming very soon!)

The American Revolution Mod v3.0 Launcher Preview:

TAR 3.0 Launcher Preview 2

TAR 3.0 Launcher Preview 3

TAR 3.0 Launcher Preview 4

TAR 3.0 Launcher Preview 5

TAR 3.0 Launcher Preview 6

hip63
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture6.PNG   Capture5.PNG   Capture4.PNG   Capture3.PNG   Capture2.PNG  

Capture1.PNG  
    Last edited by hip63; June 17, 2019 at 12:27 PM.

Patrician Artifex

Default Re: The American Revolution Mod v3.0 10th Anniversary Preview (release coming very soon!)

a slew of new screens posted above

hip63

Thanks very much for your work, hip63. You elite modders make already very good games wonderful. Looking forward to TAR Mod v3.0.

batty1234's Avatar Civis

Very excited for 3.0. This is one of my favorite mods and has been for many years. Thank you for coming back to polish this off!

Patrician Artifex

Thanks for the comments!

Just added some previews of the Launcher v3.

I hope to have video walk through of the new launcher this weekend and will add it to this thread.

STAY TUNED FOR MORE!

hip63

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Nice work, mate!

+rep
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

batty1234's Avatar Civis

Hip63, is it possible to mod the flag for individual regiments? Something that has always bothered me is that Hessian regiments have the British battle flags, and not their own Hessian ones. The same thing applies to British officers leading Hessian troops.

Keep up the great work and I am really looking forward to diving into the new update.

Patrician Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by batty1234 View Post
    Hip63, is it possible to mod the flag for individual regiments? Something that has always bothered me is that Hessian regiments have the British battle flags, and not their own Hessian ones. The same thing applies to British officers leading Hessian troops.

Keep up the great work and I am really looking forward to diving into the new update.
    I really wish I could say yes on this. It would be very cool. But unfortunately the Hessians are tied to the British faction so for all intentional purposes they are a British unit

hip63

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Looking absolutely outstanding. Magnificent. It will a shame to have to shoot so many of those fantastic units.
    On another, but connected note, will Great Britain and France in particular be able to recruit specific regiments at home, as they can in the colonies in current version ie Oxfordshire regiment. It would be great to have named specific regiments at home send across the Empire, rather than generic 'line infantry and grenadiers'

Quintus Hortensius Hortalus's Avatar Lex duodecim tabularum
    Citizen

Great work!

Under the patronage of wangrin my workshop

Can't wait for the release!
    You guys crank out such quality work - makes TW Empire worth playing!
    Thank you for all the great work you so!