Thread: A request regarding specific faction if possible!

Default A request regarding specific faction if possible!

Hallo guys
    I am new here,so sorry for being rude and so direct to request something from the Team behind DEI in my first thread here.
    I want to thank Dresden and his Team for the amount of work the have put in this Mod.
    This is without a doubt the most fun Mod i have ever played,so I wish you guys all the best with your upcoming Projects.
    I always had a wish regarding DEI and that is to be able to play Mada(I know it is the same like atropatene)
    but you see,i am kurdish and thats why i want to see some love being given to the Median factions with new elite Units.
    The ancient Kurds of Corduen which are the descendets of the Medes were fierce fighters and according to the greek historian and soldier (Xenophon) he described the journey of the Ten thousends in the eastern Lands and how they came accros the Kurds who dealt them huge blows especially with their Archers.
    So if it is possible,I really wish you guys give more Love to the Median Factions and make Mada(the one with the Red Sigil) playable ofcource in the upcoming Updates and Versions.

I am so sorry for writing this long post
    But we are all gamers who look for fun Experiences.
    I want to thank the DEI so much,you Guys deserve so much Respect.
    Love you guys

Default Re: A request regarding specific faction if possible!

Welcome to the forums! Thanks for the kind words.

We currently don't have any plans to add new playables but you can use the All Factions Playable submod to play as most any faction in the Grand Campaign.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: A request regarding specific faction if possible!

@The Kurdiah warrior

Welcome to TWC Forums!
    I hope you'll have a pleasant stay here