Thread: Byzantine Recruitment Slots

Default Byzantine Recruitment Slots

Hi everyone,
    playing the byzantines in the late campaign, i noticed that in Nicea i have only one slot for the recruitment.
    when i right click on the large city wall icon, it says that i can have more slots if others buildings are built, but they are already here (i think it’s mayor’s palace and crop rotation, something like that). How to have more recruitment slots ?

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Default Re: Byzantine Recruitment Slots

Late era is still a beta version, full of mistakes, and as MWY is inactive for more than a year now, don't expect any improvement on it. I'm even thinking to remove it actually
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post
    Late era is still a beta version, full of mistakes, and as MWY is inactive for more than a year now, don't expect any improvement on it. I'm even thinking to remove it actually
    If you do that, we can not play with faction of mongol empire and their conquests, and also we will have hope a lot of turns more for see for example fireguns, cannons or others importants changes in the campaign...
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,
    THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE!!!

Sign the petition to remove hardcoded limits for M2TW

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus

Blog Entries

I'm already busy enough with the early era and can't work on that one as well. Considering that it brings more problem than necessary, no point for me to keep it
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader