Thread: No stat buffs in battle for AI regardless of difficulty.

Default No stat buffs in battle for AI regardless of difficulty.

The AI will no longer get stat buffs in battles from easy up to very hard battle difficulty(not sure about legendary).

There are only difficulty modifiers set for easy, normal, hard and very hard battle difficulty, so I'm not sure if legendary just uses the very hard one or if you simply can't change it.

P.S. to the person I originally made this for, sorry, I forgot to set additional reload to 0, so they still get a bonus of 1 there in your version.

fixed in this one.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: No stat buffs in battle for AI regardless of difficulty.

Is it compatible with the mod "enhanced battles 1.3" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Scotvince89 View Post
    Is it compatible with the mod "enhanced battles 1.3" ?
    Should be perfectly compatible, we alter different entries in KV_rules_tables.

Even if it weren't you'd be able to load mine after his and there would be no problem.

As of now, order does not matter since both alter different things.

can u mak campaign version ? thank for mod.

Quote Originally Posted by kangloveyou View Post
    can u mak campaign version ? thank for mod.
    errr..

I'm not sure that would have the effect you desire, What exactly do you think a "campaign version" should do?

it'll probably make every difficulty about the same, but then what do I choose to balance to?
    I play on very hard campaign difficulty so I'd probably balance towards that, causing every other difficulty to feel that way too, but are you looking for that, or are you looking for me to balance the game towards easy, normal, hard or legendary campaign difficulty instead?
    and if so, what is the benefit over just picking that difficulty yourself sans-mod?

Not to mention the buffs AI gets in campaign aren't exactly as cut and dry as they are in battle

To be clear: I'm not saying I won't do it, I just need you to be very specific about what it is you are looking for here.

Quote Originally Posted by ABullishBear View Post
    errr..

I'm not sure that would have the effect you desire, What exactly do you think a "campaign version" should do?

it'll probably make every difficulty about the same, but then what do I choose to balance to?
    I play on very hard campaign difficulty so I'd probably balance towards that, causing every other difficulty to feel that way too, but are you looking for that, or are you looking for me to balance the game towards easy, normal, hard or legendary campaign difficulty instead?
    and if so, what is the benefit over just picking that difficulty yourself sans-mod?

Not to mention the buffs AI gets in campaign aren't exactly as cut and dry as they are in battle

To be clear: I'm not saying I won't do it, I just need you to be very specific about what it is you are looking for here.
    like every total war serie that high difficulty than normal ai got buff with tax/upkeep of something like that. my point is can u remove buff for campaign ai mod. thank for great mod.

Quote Originally Posted by kangloveyou View Post
    like every total war serie that high difficulty than normal ai got buff with tax/upkeep of something like that. my point is can u remove buff for campaign ai mod. thank for great mod.
    You can find it in the TWC Three Kingdoms download section.
    enjoy.
    Last edited by ABullishBear; June 17, 2019 at 11:29 PM.

You can find it in the TWC Three Kingdoms download section.
    enjoy.
    thank for great mod im appreciate for this mod. any chance to make more building slot like 8 - 10 slot per province. thank you.

If you want to suggest or request other mods you can do so in the WIP/proposal section and you would get more people to look at it than just me.

I get the feeling if I continue to do as you ask, you will just keep on asking.

It would really benefit both of us if you cut out the middle man and gave modding a try yourself if you have a lot of things you would like changed about the game.

It's not that hard, there are a million things you can change about your gameplay experience by simply adjusting a few values.

You can easily figure out what tables you might need to look in to change specific things, as the table names also make sense.

If you want to get started with modding I'm sure you can find plenty of great tutorials both here on TWC, via google or on youtube(such as magnar)

Have a great day kang, and enjoy the mods

If you want to suggest or request other mods you can do so in the WIP/proposal section and you would get more people to look at it than just me.

I get the feeling if I continue to do as you ask, you will just keep on asking.

It would really benefit both of us if you cut out the middle man and gave modding a try yourself if you have a lot of things you would like changed about the game.

It's not that hard, there are a million things you can change about your gameplay experience by simply adjusting a few values.

You can easily figure out what tables you might need to look in to change specific things, as the table names also make sense.

If you want to get started with modding I'm sure you can find plenty of great tutorials both here on TWC, via google or on youtube(such as magnar)

Have a great day kang, and enjoy the mods
    Thank you for telling me honestly. I am very grateful for what you do for me.

Not a problem.

I had a look anyway, I think I might have found the table needed for your request, but it looks like you will have to wait until the Assembly Kit comes out for Three kingdoms, as the table is all unknowns and I don't know where the column I think is needed links to.

building_slot_groups_tables

Or I might be completely wrong as well

Have a great day.
    Last edited by ABullishBear; June 18, 2019 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Typo

thank you for this mod i hope you create it on steam when the workshop is available.

Sure

How do you install?

Quote Originally Posted by Cata2k View Post
    How do you install?
    If you drag the .pack file into your data folder and relaunch tw3k, it should be visible in the mod loaders list where you can then turn it on or off