Thread: LME4 With Other Overhauls such as NTW3

Icon5 LME4 With Other Overhauls such as NTW3

Hey guys,

I'm new to the Napoleon mods and so I'd like to try them all out. Specifically this one, LME, and NTW3. Is it possible to download both and choose which one to play with, or can I only have one downloaded at a time? I don't know whether having both at the same time would affect the game's files etc. or not. Of course it would be ideal and not tedious to be able to have both.

Thanks!

Default Re: LME4 With Other Overhauls such as NTW3

Sure, they are mod foldered.

Just make sure to have all files of each mod back to their respective folders when trying one another.

Thanks, good to hear.

Excuse my ignorance, but what do you mean by mod foldered? If you mean what I think you mean, and that is the mods are in their own folders, I don't think that's the case with mine. LME has a bunch of files littered around the main napoleon folder.

Once I work out what you meant by that, when you say "back to their respective folders" do you mean when I want to use one, I copy its files into the main Napoleon folder, and when I want to use the other, I swap its files in?

Thanks for the help!

GasMask's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by MAST3RM8ND View Post
    Thanks, good to hear.

Excuse my ignorance, but what do you mean by mod foldered? If you mean what I think you mean, and that is the mods are in their own folders, I don't think that's the case with mine. LME has a bunch of files littered around the main napoleon folder.

Once I work out what you meant by that, when you say "back to their respective folders" do you mean when I want to use one, I copy its files into the main Napoleon folder, and when I want to use the other, I swap its files in?

Thanks for the help!
    Yes I would make a backup of your main napoleon total war folder just incase any issues arise.