Gen's Custom Unit Packs
Hi everyone!

Welcome to my first public release(s) here on TW Center.

Here on this thread, I'm going to be posting all the custom unit packs I've been working on. Although most of these units are historically inaccurate, I let my imagination go wild while also staying in the realms of "possibility". The idea behind these unit packs is to add multiple units to various factions and cultures to fit certain spots I felt were missing in history/the game. These mods have also been designed with Sebidee's unit roster mods in mind, so feel free to use them together!

So far I have released two unit packs, with the third one currently in progress.

Native Egyptian Units

So far I have released two unit packs, with the third one currently in progress.

This pack adds 10 new units to the faction of Egypt. While this mod adds a few low-tier units, its main focus is to add more native medium/hier tier units to be used Mid/Late game and be able to compete head-on with the traditional Greek units.

New Units:

- Pharaoh's Royal Guard
- Egyptian Spear Levies
- Egyptian Veteran Infantry
- Egyptian Veteran Archers
- Egyptian Peltasts
- Egyptian Chariots
- Nile Spearmen
- Monthu's Pikemen
- Desert Axemen
- Nubian Cavalry

I've also added custom Egyptian-styled officers to my new units, as well as replacing the Greek officers for vanilla native Egyptian units.

DOWNLOAD

Greek/Hellenic Units

This mod adds 23 new Greek/Hellenic units to various Greek/Hellenic factions.

New Units:

- Myrmidons
- Massilian Pikemen
- Light Lancers
- Poseidon's Chosen
- Helen's Hoplites
- Armoured Hoplites
- Spartan Armoured Hoplites
- Mercenary Hoplite Sisters
- Veteran Hoplites
- Celtic Hoplites
- Hypaspists
- Hellenic Sword Militia
- Helot Swords
- Gymnitai
- Olympic Slingers
- Picked Archers
- Greek Youths
- Somatophylakes
- Perioikoi Swords
- Gorgo's Swordswomen
- Heavy Peltasts
- Native Greek Hillmen (Only recruitable in Macedonia and Hellas)
- Hippotoxotes

DOWNLOAD

Desert Kingdoms Units
COMING SOON...