Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Nazi Punch - Youtube bans inherently discriminatory videos

Default Re: Nazi Punch - Youtube bans inherently discriminatory videos

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Crusade against imaginary racism is a convenient way for profit-oriented corporations (as well as politicians that they have in their bag) to raise their public image among less intelligent segments of society.
    50 people died in Christchurch due to some racist, Jo Cox was killed by a racist. Dylan Roof killed 9 people. He was a paid- up racist. That's why the backlash. Racism kills people.
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; June 18, 2019 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Irrelevant.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Senator

@mongrel: Have you forgotten? Its only terrorism when its done by muslims, everything else is a sad sad but singular individual case or some kind of free speech...

Quote Originally Posted by Morifea View Post
    @mongrel: Have you forgotten? Its only terrorism when its done by muslims, everything else is a sad sad but singular individual case or some kind of free speech...
    Nobody suggested that. But it is safe to say that form that perspective, in the last few decades globalist liberalism claimed more lives via "exportations of democracy" (illegal wars in Middle East) then all "extreme" ideologies put together. Yet we don't see people get banned form Twitter or youtube for expressing support for this ideology.

Weird, I thought it was the Neo-Conservatives that started the wars in the Middle East in the mid 2000s. Interestingly enough, intervention wars to influence a government type on a foreign nation is about as far from Liberalism as you can get. Remember all the protests against the Iraq war in the US in the 2000s? Who do you think were conducting protests, hardcore Republicans?
    They give birth astride of a grave, the light gleams an instant, then it's night once more.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    How does that make sense? Racism is a social disease, there is no material detriment to anyone if such behaviour is discouraged.
    It's a social disease according to our current views.
    I.e. thinking Racism as bad is simply an opinion shared by the majority in the Western World after WW2.

Republicanism was a social disease according to the views of the French in the late 17th century. Royalism was a social disease according to the views of the French in the late 18th century.
    Christianity was a social disease according to the pagan Romans in the late 1st century and paganism was a social disease according to the Christian Romans in the late 4th century.
    Egalitarianism was a social disease according to Europeans in the late 19th century (interracial marriages forbidden, eugenics etc) and Racism is a social disease according to Europeans in the late 20th century.
    Nationalism is a social disease according to progressives and Multiculturalism is a social disease according to sane people conservatives.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post
    I.e. thinking Racism as bad is simply an opinion shared by the majority in the Western World after WW2.

Republicanism was a social disease according to the views of the French in the late 17th century. Royalism was a social disease according to the views of the French in the late 18th century.
    Christianity was a social disease according to the pagan Romans in the late 1st century and paganism was a social disease according to the Christian Romans in the late 4th century.
    Egalitarianism was a social disease according to Europeans in the late 19th century (interracial marriages forbidden, eugenics etc) and Racism is a social disease according to Europeans in the late 20th century.
    Nationalism is a social disease according to progressives and Multiculturalism is a social disease according to sane people conservatives.
    I like to think that mankind will take opportunity to progress this century, if only to the point that any man or woman can go about their lawful business without some loons threatening their very existence and dodgy politicians exploiting such loons. I'm not feeling it so far.

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Sure there are different values at different times in society, but we don't tend to hold that extreme of moral relativism. Like, if you wanted to be full relativist about, anybody who believed in Jewish Conspiracy stuff can view the holocaust as a morally good thing and totally justifiable. Most of the rest of us don't tend to just say: "Hey, that's just their opinion I guess, no better or worse than mine."
    Not exactly. Chattel slavery was long gone, but there were plenty of Racist stuff going on as the last gasps of Imperialism were sounding. Which is nothing to say of the US, who had to use Federal troops to force some places to desegregate.
    They give birth astride of a grave, the light gleams an instant, then it's night once more.

Moderator Emeritus

I like to think that mankind will take opportunity to progress this century, if only to the point that any man or woman can go about their lawful business without some loons threatening their very existence and dodgy politicians exploiting such loons. I'm not feeling it so far.
    And it is your right (some would say your duty) to promote what you believe in and what you consider a good direction for society.

However, I am strongly against government dictating what should and should not be said in a private platform, whether I agree with it or not. I am also for making liber laws somewhat more lax and laws defining hatespeech more lax. And certainly back off the "Death threaaaat!!!!" thing, unless it is serious. A random troll from Russia saying to someone "Do you want me to come over there and beat you to an early grave!?!" is not a real death threat. <==== private companies should have their own rules (like TWC has it's ToS) to deal with that and if they want to consider "I like butterflies!" as a death threat to butterflies and deny service so be it.
    Let the free market hit the industry that puts up a sign that says "[slur] not allowed!" not the state. Inciting violence? Educate people to peacefully protest such indecencies instead of going in there with Molotov cocktails. Tweetstorm of crap, calling for everyone to boycott that shop? Allowed too. Why not?
    And to circle back to the subject: Government should not dictate to YouTube what they consider hate speech; YouTube should decide for itself and you decide whether to use it.
    Also, the hate speech of those youtubers should not be illegal.

Denying the Armenian Genocide or holocaust should be as legal as denying the flat-earth theory or denying that Jews did 9/11.
    YouTube denying to promote crap like denial of genocides should be completely legal.

Promoting genocide? Weeeell... nope. That should be illegal but with more lax laws as to what is considered "promoting". Saying things like "All [race] should die, [X tyrant, Hitler, Roman Emperors, etc] was right! Brothers and sisters, unite with me as we clean the earth from [race]!!!!" should be illegal. Things like "Perhaps [X Tyrant, Hitler, Roman Emperors] wasn't wrong and I don't believe they wiped out [Race] as much as the Fake Media tell us!" should not be considered illegal. Whether YouTube wants to hit them is up to them.

That insane crap with Westboro church crushing funerals of young people that lost their lives for their country? That should have been illegal. I mean, they are actively doing severe emotional pain to the relatives. How the hell is that legal? I have had the misfortune to be in the funeral of a 26 years old friend that lost her live in a car accident. If a picket like was nearby shouting "women should not drive! Women drivers will burn in hell!!!" there would have been violence.
    And as far as the relatives of that girl go, I am pretty sure they would prefer to be slapped than hear that.

Quote Originally Posted by The spartan View Post
    Sure there are different values at different times in society, but we don't tend to hold that extreme of moral relativism. Like, if you wanted to be full relativist about, anybody who believed in Jewish Conspiracy stuff can view the holocaust as a morally good thing and totally justifiable. Most of the rest of us don't tend to just say: "Hey, that's just their opinion I guess, no better or worse than mine."
    I am just saying that government should not make saying that illegal.

Also, marginalizing half your population (women) or a significant portion of it (minorities), is robbing society from bright minds, doctors, pioneers, visionaries that didn't draw the right number in the genetic lottery a discriminating society made up.
    I have not a single doubt that lots of geniuses started and ended their lives picking up cotton in a plantation without ever learning to read or write. That's a freaking waste.

I.e. Discrimination has a quantifiable detrimental effect to society, aside of moral relativism. Whether you consider misogyny as good (much of the developing world) or bad (Modern West) it has the effect of gutting your pool of possible intellectuals, athletes, actors, political leaders, religious leaders etc. This is undeniable.

"Women make much poorer athletes than men!" doesn't mean that this 0.5% of women that can compete with men isn't "wasted" and not all sports are about physical strength. I would expect women do better in horse riding for example because they are generally smaller.

"Women are too emotional to be trusted as leaders!" is (probably) unsupported by science as I can think of a certain PotUS that is completely controlled by his current mood to the point that some of us worry if he will wake up cranky one day and nuke South Korea because he absolutely doesn't want Kim to beat him to it.

Etc.

PS. Don't get me wrong, I am strongly anti-feminist! I am not joking. I don't like feminists at all. I just know that women are not lesser species.
    Last edited by alhoon; June 18, 2019 at 04:18 PM.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.

Not exactly. Chattel slavery was long gone, but there were plenty of Racist stuff going on as the last gasps of Imperialism were sounding. Which is nothing to say of the US, who had to use Federal troops to force some places to desegregate.
    Indeed. I'm curious as to which of the sane people or conservatives Alhoon refers to think it is reasonable to agigtate for the death of Prince Harry over his choice of spouse, or indeed raping women and children so as to further the so-called Aryan race.
    Last edited by mongrel; June 18, 2019 at 04:28 PM.

Neoconservative movement stemmed from hawkish liberals of the 60s. Interestingly enough, it were those "damn conspiracy theorists" that actively protested American illegal wars in Middle East, while modern progressives act as cheerleaders for such wars. Clearly, in the last few decades, variations of liberalism claimed more lives then any ethno-nationalist belief or creed or even all of them put together.

Moderator Emeritus

Indeed. I'm curious as to which of the sane people or conservatives Alhoon refers to think it is reasonable to agigtate for the death of Prince Harry over his choice of spouse, or indeed raping women and children so as to further the so-called Aryan race.
    None because those things are not sane.

There is a significant difference between agreeing with a right to express and opinion and agreeing with opinion itself. It is intellectually dishonest to conflate the two.

None because those things are not sane.

Likewise the idea that black people/Muslims/socia;ists must die because some East Europeans, French and Americans thinks Soros is paying the EU to import migrants so as to destroy the white race.
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; June 20, 2019 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Unnecessary.

Moderator Emeritus

Likewise the idea that black people/Muslims/socia;ists must die because some East Europeans, French and Americans thinks Soros is paying the EU to import migrants so as to destroy the white race.
    That alhoon and sane people don't think it's reasonable to call for rape, doesn't mean they want the government to silence such opinions except the most dangerous ones. If the guys in your link (that I couldn't read because of some cookie-accept thing but I got the gist from what I could see) were indeed in that group of actually dangerous, then authorities did well to arrest them.
    If they were (which I doubt) random racists spewing filth, then it is political oppression.

That alhoon and sane people don't think it's reasonable to call for rape, doesn't mean they want the government to silence such opinions except the most dangerous ones. If the guys in your link (that I couldn't read because of some cookie-accept thing but I got the gist from what I could see) were indeed in that group of actually dangerous, then authorities did well to arrest them.
    If they were (which I doubt) random racists spewing filth, then it is political oppression.
    It's those random racists spewing filth,(usually for money , that radicalises people like those people featured.

Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    People and media agencies being removed within days from all platforms for wrongthink, alt-tech platforms competetive with big tech from silicone valley get booted from app stores, etc.
    All platforms? Thats a mighty big claim with zero evidence behind it.

Again, not letting corporate entities make political decision that affect society isn't socialism. We don't let industry CEOs determine environmental regulations either, I guess this is socialism too?
    Since when is banning people from Facebook a political descion?

So as it was pointed out above, you just are okay with corporations determining what can be said because you agree with their bias.
    They only determine the content on their services. As is their right as a business.

@HH you can keep repeating yourself but you still haven't proven even one of your claims.
    Last edited by Vanoi; June 19, 2019 at 08:51 AM.

Weird, I thought it was the Neo-Conservatives that started the wars in the Middle East in the mid 2000s. Interestingly enough, intervention wars to influence a government type on a foreign nation is about as far from Liberalism as you can get. Remember all the protests against the Iraq war in the US in the 2000s? Who do you think were conducting protests, hardcore Republicans?
    He's referring to liberalism in its broadest sense - that is as the dominant institutional ideology of the western world post 1945. Support for the Iraq war received bipartisan support in both the US and UK and there were no greater cheerleaders for interventionist policies than the Blairites in London.

Quote Originally Posted by ep1c_fail View Post
    He's referring to liberalism in its broadest sense - that is as the dominant institutional ideology of the western world post 1945. Support for the Iraq war received bipartisan support in both the US and UK and there were no greater cheerleaders for interventionist policies than the Blairites in London.
    Interventionist wars (or the Bush Doctrine in general) are not "Liberalism in the broadest sense", so I don't get that little reference. And are you honestly trying to say Republicans and Democrats (constituencies) equally supported the war throughout it's duration? Seriously? You want to look at practically any of the numerous protests against the war in the US and take a guess at the political party of the protests vs the counter-protesters? Republicans get way too much of a pass for the Iraq war as it is; they act like they were always against it when in reality they didn't give up the pro-war stance until the economy tanked under W Bush. Then anything associated with him was bad, including the war now; which also was the beginning of abandoning the Neo Cons to go to the more populist factions.
    Last edited by The spartan; June 19, 2019 at 03:18 PM.

Moderator Emeritus

It's those random racists spewing filth,(usually for money , that radicalises people like those people featured.
    And it's political oppression of racists and unpopular opinions that radicalizes leftwings and minorities and sends them to fight along with ISIS in Syria or makes them think it is OK to draw a pistol and shoot at a policewoman because she's obviously defending racists (because she was a policewoman).

Let's not pretend radical Multi-culturalism and Antifa don't have blood in their hands or they are any better. This is not whataboutism BTW. I am just pointing out that radicalization comes from everywhere and causes victims and that oppressing one side or both is leading to bloodshed.
    What is needed is de-escalation and free speech IMO.
    Antifa say their crap, racists say their crap and be done with it.
    Last edited by alhoon; June 19, 2019 at 03:27 PM.

And it's political oppression of racists and unpopular opinions that radicalizes leftwings and minorities and sends them to fight along with ISIS in Syria or makes them think it is OK to draw a pistol and shoot at a policewoman because she's obviously defending racists (because she was a policewoman).
    What political oppression of racists? What rights were taken from them?