Thread: Where are Characters 5 stats stored? (resolve, cunning , expertise ... )

Icon5 Where are Characters 5 stats stored? (resolve, cunning , expertise ... )

Hi everyone,
    I looked everywhere on
    CAMPAIGN_ENV|CAMPAIGN_MODEL|WORLD|CHARACTER_GENERATOR|PERSISTENT|CHARACTER_STORAGE|CHARACTERS|CHARACTERS - #|...
    but was unable to find those.
    can anyone tell me where are Characters 5 stats stored? (resolve, cunning , expertise ... )?

Default Re: Where are Characters 5 stats stored? (resolve, cunning , expertise ... )

Hi Dune
    (to start sorry for my english I'm french)
    To change these stats of your character you need 2 DB:
    In the first "Main_units_tables" you have to find the type of your character (fire, earth, metal, water, wood).
    column Unit: 3K_main_general / hero_CharacterType_CharacterName
    In the second DB "character_attributes_tables" finds the lines corresponding to the type of your character. 3k_main_attribute_set_general_CharacterType_Romance / records
    Change the min_val column as you want.
    I tried (with dongsun zan and cao cao) and it works but all the characters of the same type will also be modified.

Default Re: Where are Characters 5 stats stored? (resolve, cunning , expertise ... )

Hi, thanks for the reply.
    using this method will result in all characters of the same type to be modified as you mentioned,
    but I want to change specific characters only. thanks for your info about "Main_units_tables" and "3k_main_attribute_set_general_CharacterType_Romance".

character_skill_level_to_effects_junctions_tables this is the table where specific characters stats are store, like how much instinct lu bu starts with.

character_attribute_effects_tables and this is the table that says what those skills do at what level. Like having 165 in authority does whatever. etc etc

Hi, thanks for the answer.
    what tools should I use for editing those tables? and if it is PFM which schema?