Thread: Cao Wei campaign mission

Default Cao Wei campaign mission

So I just conquered Xiaopei, Xia Pi and Pencheng, completing the mission. But after passing 2 turn (year 201), still no update for the next mission... Is this normal or did something went wrong? I've always followed the mission and didn't capture Luoyang, Kong Rong have been destroyed and so does the Huainan.

Thanks!

Seether's Avatar RoTK Workhorse

Default Re: Cao Wei campaign mission

Two questions: 1) Did you destroy the Liu Clan along with controlling those 3 cities? 2) Did you destroy Qingzhou (Kong Rong) before completing the mission to defeat the Liu Clan?
    Member of the Imperial House of Hader - Under the Benevolent Patronage of y2day
    A Wolf Among Sheep: A Rise of Three Kingdoms AAR

I was just coming back at you. I did a campaign test to see what I miss and here it is.

https://zupimages.net/up/19/23/ywuo.jpg

The first picture show the first time we get the mission description, and everything is clear, but after let's say 30 turns, one might forget some details of the mission lol

https://zupimages.net/up/19/23/e0iw.jpg
    So when I open the windows to see what is my objectif, i get this picture, but it is not mention that the Liu Clan must be destroyed. Maybe the full mission detail should be add in the second picture for people like me that forget. x) And yes I destroyed Kong Rong before i finish the mission to destroy Liu Bei, I hope it doesn't mess up the other missions...

Oh and they is also a typo mistake in the first picture (Xiaopei, missing the p).

I’ll make those fixes for the next patch.

Having already defeated Kong Rong *shouldn’t* cause an issue. After you eliminate the Liu Clan, the next mission will be to defeat Kong Rong and occupy both Beihai and Linzi. Since that is already done, the mission should complete the turn after receiving it. I can’t say for certain, so if you could advise how it plays out for you.

Yeah everything was ok and now I got the mission to take Luoyang! Love this mod haha There's 1 thing thought, was this mod meant to have an easier economy than other mods? Because if I remember correctly in the past, it was harder to make money, but now I can easily upgrade all my cities, always building something. Maybe its because I've played my card perfectly, but maybe the mod made it easier to get rich?

Money is easy to come by, although I am probably going to tweak the economy (although it also affects Merchants as well ). But, with the economy now, it makes it easier to deal with late-game doomstacks as you can use your Diplomats to bribe enemy armies led by Captains (and either use them or disband).

Yeah I was already bribing them. And I just took a look at what the Sun clan were doing down south... lol and I thought Liu Bei had A TON of armies... Damn. Red. Red Everywhere!