Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: John Cleese: London doesn't feel like an English city anymore. Legitimate to prefer some cultures over others

Default Re: John Cleese: London doesn't feel like an English city anymore. Legitimate to prefer some cultures over others

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    London is not a global mega-city. It is becoming more like Detroit, if anything, at least under current unprofessional leadership.
    Utter drivel as per usual.

So despite London being one of the world's financial capitals, you claim it's not important because you don't like the fact that a Muslim is the democratically elected Mayor. That makes no logical sense.

Besides, why do you even care who the Mayor of London is?

Default Re: John Cleese: London doesn't feel like an English city anymore. Legitimate to prefer some cultures over others

London is not a global mega-city. It is becoming more like Detroit, if anything, at least under current unprofessional leadership.
    I think you might want to to look beyond anti-Brexit media for information. Definitely avoid BBC, CNN and other heavily one-sided agencies when you look for information.
    You must be joking.. London is one of the biggest, (if not the biggest?) cities in the EU and one of the richest cities in the world. It is a global mega city, it hosts a massive airport, a financial district, headquarters of multiple multinationals, etc etc. It's a beautiful city, with a diverse population. It's pretty obvious that the diversity of the population is something you don't like, but let's not pretend London is some crap city, it's definitely not. You may dislike the current mayor, but again, it's quite obvious you dislike him because of the color of his skin and his religious beliefs.

What kind of news websites do you subscribe to then? I can assure you that Breitbart, the Daily Mail and Fox News are not very credible either.

No. The City of London is one of the richest cities in the world, alongside the residential areas with its workers. The suburbs of London, where people have no contact whatsoever with the gentrified areas of upper class white liberals, is a third world craphole.

Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    No. The City of London is one of the richest cities in the world, alongside the residential areas with its workers. The suburbs of London, where people have no contact whatsoever with the gentrified areas of upper class white liberals, is a third world craphole.
    A "third world craphole"? How can you say that with a straight face? The suburbs are fine, definitely not comparable to the third world. I have been to both the suburbs of London and to third world countries. I can tell you that there is a clear difference between the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Jansenfinn View Post
    A "third world craphole"? How can you say that with a straight face? The suburbs are fine, definitely not comparable to the third world. I have been to both the suburbs of London and to third world countries. I can tell you that there is a clear difference between the two.
    He means that there are both brown people and Muslims in the London suburbs. That's what he means by the fantastically racist 'third world craphole' statement.

It's big talk from an Italian who has the same level of familiarity with London as I do with the surface of the moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLeft View Post
    He means that there are both brown people and Muslims in the London suburbs. That's what he means by the fantastically racist 'third world craphole' statement.

It's big talk from an Italian who has the same level of familiarity with London as I do with the surface of the moon.
    Yeah no surprise there, he doesn't even try to hide the fact that he is racist. He seems to post fair-right stuff all over this forum.

Tiro

"When asked about [L.A. ethnic riots]..." Dan Quayle can only offer that, "Diversity is our strength." This is where the infamous line originates from. http://vicepresidentdanquayle.com/sp...irm_CCC_1.html

Let us divide all people into two groups, the individualists and the traditionalists. One is for just about up for anything for any degree of their attention, and the other is concerned with the continuation of their progeny that the goal of their life is to see their culture advance in quality. The two are fighting over the remains of the post-war Western power structure of military and economics. The question of diversity is somehow the golden bull of it all. Does one or the other or both simply "go their own way" and thus relinquish the control mutually over the superpower, or does one achieve dominance over the other and secure the next several years of security in the West from opposing foreign powers?
    Gornahoor|Liber esse, scientiam acquirere, veritatum loqui
    Crow states: "If you would be a great leader, then learn the way of the Tao. Relinquish the need to control. Let go of plans and of concepts. The world will govern itself. The more restrictive you are, the less virtuous people will be. The more force you display, the less secure they will feel. The more subsidies you provide, the less self-reliant they become. Therefore the master says: Un-write the law, thus the people become honest. Dispense with economics, thus the people become prosperous. Do without religion, thus the people become serene. Let go all desire for the common good, and the good becomes as common as the grass." ~ Lao Tzu - Tao te tching
    MONARCHY NATION TRANSCENDENCE

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

Its even more ironic, as Roma and many other big cities have no working garbage collection.
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

Lmfao dude I was in London a month ago because bankers wanted to understand if they have to worry about Prime Minister Corbyn or not, but please.. tell me how your subjective experience is more valuable than facts like crime rising in London, various terrorist attacks, lack of housing to due incessant population growth etc. I can definitely make use of that somehow. Not as toilet paper because it's not worthy to print that crap to clean my ass.

Yeah no surprise there, he doesn't even try to hide the fact that he is racist. He seems to post fair-right stuff all over this forum.
    At least people aren't crapping on the streets unlike the vibrant and diverse cities run by liberals. Though let's be honest here, human feces are the perfect symbol when it comes to their societies. It's hard to find a better icon than that when it comes to representing the Mayors and Councilors of NYC/London/SanFran.
    Last edited by Basil II the B.S; June 13, 2019 at 01:36 PM.

How people like you go through life is beyond me. How hard is it to not be a racist?

Uh? It's Woke liberals that hate white people. Unless you are one of those ''you can't be racist against white people'', then in that case your comment would be certainly ironic.

Uh? It's Woke liberals that hate white people. Unless you are one of those ''you can't be racist against white people'', then in that case your comment would be certainly ironic.
    You seem to hate anyone that isn't white. "woke" liberals don't hate white people at all, some fringes on the left do, but they do not represent the left as a whole. Not to mention, "liberal" means something totally different in Europe compared to the USA, as a Italian you should know that. You can be racist against white people, never said you can't. I don't see how that is relevant however when you are being blatantly racist towards a huge amount of the world population.

You seem to hate anyone that isn't white.
    I have no problem with anyone until they give me reason to dislike them.
    I actually like the world to have variety and it's great that there are East-Asians, South Asians, Sub-Saharian Africans,North Africans etc. That's actual diversity. Unlike the post-racial world wanted by white liberals where everyone is a genderless pansexual brown entity.
    "woke" liberals don't hate white people at all, some fringes on the left do, but they do not represent the left as a whole.
    Never claimed otherwise.

Not to mention, "liberal" means something totally different in Europe compared to the USA, as a Italian you should know that. You can be racist against white people, never said you can't. I don't see how that is relevant however when you are being blatantly racist towards a huge amount of the world population.
    At this point, not anymore. The ''liberal elite'' in Europe is a copy pasta of the American one. Liberals in Italy have copied the relentless bashing and adapted to their needs: thus Italians are horrible people, collectively and inherently racist and the only atonment is and I quote leading Italian liberal intellectuals Corrado Augias and Eugenio Scalfari ''miscegenation''.
    http://espresso.repubblica.it/opinio...uturo-1.307312
    https://video.repubblica.it/embed/ru.../291177/291787
    We are basically back at the concept of master race, this time however white people are the undermensch.
    Last edited by Basil II the B.S; June 13, 2019 at 04:00 PM.

Lmfao dude I was in London a month ago because bankers wanted to understand if they have to worry about Prime Minister Corbyn or not, but please.. tell me how your subjective experience is more valuable than facts like crime rising in London, various terrorist attacks, lack of housing to due incessant population growth etc. I can definitely make use of that somehow. Not as toilet paper because it's not worthy to print that crap to clean my ass.
    Sure you were. I'll bet Mark Carney himself called you in...

Mark Carney: Hi Basil, We've asked you come in today because we need a new perspective of Jeremy Corbyn. Apparently our own think-tanks and ability to read isn't quite enough so we've called in a you, a racist, politically illiterate Alt-Righter, who has no idea what communism is, to determine our future economic policy. So... what do you think of Corbyn?
    Basil: OMFG!!! Cobryn is teh new Hitler!!!11one!! *insert long diatribe about racist liberals, white supremacy, civil war, Orwell and whatever far-right buzzwords you can think off*
    Mark Carney: Thanks Basil. I'm really glad we called you...
    Last edited by TheLeft; June 14, 2019 at 04:19 AM.

Let's stick to the topic at hand, shall we?

You must be joking.. London is one of the biggest, (if not the biggest?) cities in the EU and one of the richest cities in the world. It is a global mega city, it hosts a massive airport, a financial district, headquarters of multiple multinationals, etc etc. It's a beautiful city, with a diverse population. It's pretty obvious that the diversity of the population is something you don't like, but let's not pretend London is some crap city, it's definitely not. You may dislike the current mayor, but again, it's quite obvious you dislike him because of the color of his skin and his religious beliefs.

What kind of news websites do you subscribe to then? I can assure you that Breitbart, the Daily Mail and Fox News are not very credible either.

Do people really unironically believe that? Being a financial center doesn't prevent a place from not being a shite-hole, just look at California.

It's just one of those ''not in my backyard''ism posts. It's what Woke liberals do all the time. They demand praise for the beautiful multicultural society they are building and their 'vibrant and diverse' neighbourhoods.... yet their actual neighbourhoods have zero minorities whatsoever, except for the usual hard-working Asians. Even less refugees. We had recently an Italian journalist famous for his advocacy for refugees saying that ''we can't welcome them in the wealthy areas of Rome (where he lives) because it'd drop property value''.

Kinda why I advocate for a ''Responsibility'' tax when it comes to immigration. They put their money where their mouth is. 100% income tax above 20k a year for anyone that openly supports these causes, to be transferred to a fun for housing, restoration of Western monuments, culture etc. Legal responsibility for migration advocates every time a migrant commits a crime against a native. I can assure you, they'll vanish.

conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

Do people really unironically believe that? Being a financial center doesn't prevent a place from not being a shite-hole, just look at California.
    Err what? Cali is cool I would rather be there than in SE Idaho. I mean sure the traffic is bad in say LA and the coolest places face a shortage of affordable housing but the reason why those places are demonstrably not s-holes.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

They aren't crapholes so long that you can afford the lavish lifestyle. In places like San Francisco, middle-class lifestyle starts at 300k per year. That's 5 times the national average.

He's calling it a shite-hole because it has a diverse population. It's pretty obvious. If you've ever been to London and any third world city you would know it's definitely not a shite-hole. But hey, whatever pushes your agenda right?