Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: John Cleese: London doesn't feel like an English city anymore. Legitimate to prefer some cultures over others

conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

Default Re: John Cleese: London doesn't feel like an English city anymore. Legitimate to prefer some cultures over others

Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    Clodia started posting race/crime statistics thinking that 32% of crime being committed by white people proved white people commit a lot of acid attacks and the issue wasn't cultural/ethnic Then when multiple guys pointed out that London is 60% white, meaning that despite being 60% of the population, white people commit only 32% of the crime in question, things started falling apart in the narrative. Especially when given the statistic: despite being only 13% of the London population, blacks commit 38% of all acid attacks.

And now he's trying to minimize that complete up with ''yes ok but they are only twice more represented if we exclude non-British blacks''. Rofl.
    The point is acid attacks have become a tool for gang crime and theft and robbery. Socioeconomics is going to make disproportionately the tool of the disposed or those on edge. I really doubt the Eton crowed needs to steal a moped. But I do bet they make an out sized portion of political or finance crimes. Also I kinda sure not too many gang bangers in Chicago get the chance to be in on buying their loser (not white) kids into college. Crime is crime the man who builds a ponzi scheme on wall street is the same who in different conditions is a man hire kids to run his drugs to a school.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Default Re: John Cleese: London doesn't feel like an English city anymore. Legitimate to prefer some cultures over others

Considering ethnic minorities are concentrated in urban areas, in addition to the fact that they are commonly families that originally came to do unskilled or low skilled labour which surprise surprise doesn’t pay in gold bars, it’s unsurprising that the statistics are what they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Clodia_Metelli View Post
    Yes, i am, as the Met police statistics don't differentiate between African Black or Caribbean Black, its all count under "Black":

Lee Bridges, Professor Emeritus (School of Law, University of Warwick), examines the ethnic composition of the Metropolitan police’s gangs database.

In October 2014, the Met police disclosed information[1] on the ethnic composition of its ‘Gangs Matrix’ or database, showing that no fewer than 78.2 per cent of 3,422 persons then included were classified as black and a further 8.7 per cent from other minority ethnic communities. The full ethnic breakdown was as follows:

It is interesting to note how ethnicity is defined. While four of the six categories are geographically based, with ‘whites’ being divided between Northern and Southern European origins, no such differentiation is made for either ‘black’ or ‘Asian’ people on the database, both being taken as blanket categories based purely on race or ethnicity.

But what is even more remarkable is that the Met could claim that there are only 439 white people in the whole of London who are engaged on an organised basis in ‘violence, criminal offending and gang membership’, which is the purported basis for inclusion on the database. Once account is taken of such organised criminal activities as drug-dealing; sex and people trafficking; multi-handed robbery: fraud: theft (including auto theft) and extortion; football hooliganism; and racist violence, these figures are simply not credible.

http://www.irr.org.uk/news/the-met-g...ism-in-action/
    The statistics of black participants in gangs points to black gang culture being a problem in London. Drill rap, that sort of thing.
    Last edited by Aexodus; June 05, 2019 at 06:28 AM.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Quote Originally Posted by conon394 View Post
    The point is acid attacks have become a tool for gang crime and theft and robbery. Socioeconomics is going to make disproportionately the tool of the disposed or those on edge. I really doubt the Eton crowed needs to steal a moped. But I do bet they make an out sized portion of political or finance crimes. Also I kinda sure not too many gang bangers in Chicago get the chance to be in on buying their loser (not white) kids into college. Crime is crime the man who builds a ponzi scheme on wall street is the same who in different conditions is a man hire kids to run his drugs to a school.
    It's almost as if mass-importing people from violent and backwards countries would mean mass-importing problems of those countries.

Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    It's almost as if mass-importing people from violent and backwards countries would mean mass-importing problems of those countries.
    Exactly what people said about Poles 100 years ago, just ask my great grandparents.

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

Clodia started posting race/crime statistics thinking that 32% of crime being committed by white people proved white people commit a lot of acid attacks and the issue wasn't cultural/ethnic. Then when multiple guys pointed out that London is 60% white, meaning that despite being 60% of the population, white people commit only 32% of the crime in question, things started falling apart in the narrative. Especially when given the statistic: despite being only 13% of the London population, blacks commit 38% of all acid attacks.

And now he's trying to minimize that complete up with ''yes ok but they are only twice more represented if we exclude non-British blacks''. Rofl.
    The issue isn't cultural/ethnic and i have extensive explained why:

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...1#post15795677

Additional: Those black gang members are british citizens, there are born in UK, so the cultural argument is NONSENSE.

Gang violence is socioeconomic caused (the poor concentrated in same few districts without opportunity to get out).

"They are criminal, because they are black" is racistic bs.

Another point: only 6 % Asians commit acid attacks, although 18,9 % Asians (Pakistani) live there?

Upps, racist "evil muslims running amok in London" myth busted.

Reality : Racist Fake News

2 : 0.
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

Statisticly white people prefer to use knives or blunt instruments when they commit assault and murder perhaps it's a cultural thing who knows?

Mithradates's Avatar Domesticus

The issue isn't cultural/ethnic and i have extensive explained why:
    lol, no.

You said:
    not cultural, as it has nothing to do with culture as obviously white and african-caribean doing this crimes in nearly equal parts.
    I pointed out that thats not true.

Than you changed the "whites" to only "White British", you discarded all the other whites just to lower the white number.

Than you changed the "african-caribeans" to Black Africans + Black Caribbeans + other Blacks and you even added all the mixed Blacks just to increase the black number.

And at the end, even with this doctored totally bs numbers blacks are still over represented.

Bonus: Nobody was talking about race, YOU brought it up.

Those black gang members are british citizens, there are born in UK, so the cultural argument is NONSENSE.
    That makes zero sense

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

Shouting the whole time LIBERALS WANT ETNICAL CLEANSING OF WHITE PEOPLE replace not missing arguments.

They live in ghettos which tend to replicate the culture of their parents homeland, including adherence to norms.
    Perhaps they live in ghettos, because british trade unions in the Sixties/Seventies were more interested in reserving good jobs for white?

And: Their homelands are former british colonies, which culture and societies were heavily influenced by the culture and norms of the former British Empire.

The UK was not so incompetent in imposing his norms like the German Empire. Or Italy.
    Last edited by Morticia Iunia Bruti; June 05, 2019 at 10:41 AM.
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

Quote Originally Posted by 95thrifleman View Post
    Statisticly white people prefer to use knives or blunt instruments when they commit assault and murder perhaps it's a cultural thing who knows?
    That's not true either.
    https://www.london.gov.uk/sites/defa...es.pdf#page=11

-Half of all knife crime offenders were BAME, and this has increased slightly between 2008 to 2017 (from 44% to 50%).

True patriots: liberal arguments for ethnically cleansing white people

11: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Mithradates View Post
    lol, no.

You said:

I pointed out that thats not true.

Than you changed the "whites" to only "White British", you discarded all the other whites just to lower the white number.

Than you changed the "african-caribeans" to Black Africans + Black Caribbeans + other Blacks and you even added all the mixed Blacks just to increase the black number.

And at the end, even with this doctored totally bs numbers blacks are still over represented.

Bonus: Nobody was talking about race, YOU brought it up.

That makes zero sense
    Good job pointing those out.
    True patriots: liberal arguments for ethnically cleansing white people
    12: 0
    13: 0
    Last edited by Basil II the B.S; June 05, 2019 at 10:47 AM.

Got to love the logic at play here by our right-wing friends:

"Could the dramatic rise in violent coincide with the savage Tory cuts in both police numbers and budget? Nah, it has to be the fault of the immigrants and black people!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by TheLeft View Post
    Got to love the logic at play here by our right-wing friends:

"Could the dramatic rise in violent coincide with the savage Tory cuts in both police numbers and budget? Nah, it has to be the fault of the immigrants and black people!!!"
    So, Tory cuts to police result in... white and Asian committing less crimes than blacks?

WTF

So, Tory cuts to police result in... white and Asian committing less crimes than blacks?

WTF
    No, it results in an increase in violent crime. Obviously.

The fact that the knee-jerk response here was to immediately blame the black people rather than even consider the complex social/economic and political reasons, says more about the posters than anything else.

Hey don't blame me. Clodia decided to bring up race/crime statistics and now he's scrambling to cover up the mess he did. Next thing you know he's going to post race/IQ ones.

Hey don't blame me. Clodia decided to bring up race/crime statistics and now he's scrambling to cover up the mess he did. Next thing you know he's going to post race/IQ ones.
    Interesting knife assaults a vastly more common and across England+wales and case who carries out most of them white people.

In any case given you started out on a generic city rant how many major cities have you been to since you seem to buy into the ideal they are all homogenized? And I mean walked around in not stopped in the airport.

Kyriakos's Avatar Praeses

Well, traditionally using knives (again) is associated not just with criminality but also some kind of skill/street credit. It is logical (also factoring that it is difficult to get firearms in the Uk) that criminals who are about street credit and of the thug type will use knives. Use of acid requires literally zero skill. It is also used by gangs, but either due to ease to conceal acid in an inconspicuous bottle and/or will to make a very specific point with your attack: humiliate the enemy.
    And one has to suppose that acid attack (at least of the usual type) is not the preferable type of attack against enemy gang members, cause ultimately your enemy won't be killed by acid, and their survival will give them some added street cred. Afaik (going from british documentaries on acid attacks in London) gangs often use acid to attack not the enemy member but that member's girlfriend/other important female.
    Λέων μεν ὄνυξι κρατεῖ, κέρασι δε βούς, ἄνθρωπος δε νῷι
    "While the lion prevails with its claws, and the ox through its horns, man does by his thinking"
    Anaxagoras of Klazomenae, 5th century BC

Quote Originally Posted by conon394 View Post
    Interesting knife assaults a vastly more common and across England+wales and case who carries out most of them white people.

In any case given you started out on a generic city rant how many major cities have you been to since you seem to buy into the ideal they are all homogenized? And I mean walked around in not stopped in the airport.
    In the rest of England (London excluded) and Wales, whites are above 90%. You are telling me that 90%+ of people commit 51%+ of knives attacks? Gee

14:0

I logged in hoping for a John Cleese rantfest and all I got was this lousy thread.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Oh it's nothing. Just John Cleese exposing how your side is ethnically cleansing English people.

Kyriakos's Avatar Praeses

Something the posters who haven't lived in the UK may not be aware about is that up to 20 years ago british tv used to be extremely non-pc. As in often openly insulting (imo not good). With the prevalence of the internet it happened that Uk tv/media by degrees morphed into a caricature of the analogous ones in the US.
    That wasn't unexpected, and imo it certainly was good at first, cause you had people 20 years ago on Bbc who were putting down guests in all sorts of ways which weren't just "interpreted" as sexist or homophobic or generally vile, but actually were so.
    Then again, by now, it seems it went to the opposite extreme, which obviously is also a problem.
    Λέων μεν ὄνυξι κρατεῖ, κέρασι δε βούς, ἄνθρωπος δε νῷι
    "While the lion prevails with its claws, and the ox through its horns, man does by his thinking"
    Anaxagoras of Klazomenae, 5th century BC

Pretty much everything that was funny 20 years ago now offends ''someone'' in the catalogue of identities liberals have a fetish for. Indeed Cleese has long given up going to universities for speeches, because they are filled with libtards offended by everything, so what's the point?

The irony here is that they tried to paint him as a racist, while he lives in the Carribbeans, surrounded by black people. If he really didn't like them, he'd live in Iceland. BBC on the other hand is complete garbage. Maybe we can make a thread about their ''woke'' content.